mmorpg.pl

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 758 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38  Następna strona
Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 15 sie 2008, 09:48 
Nie znalazlem na forum zadnego info o tej grze, a chyba warto sie nia zainteresowac, bo zapowiada sie na ciekawy s-f

oficjalna strona: http://www.startrekonline.com/
trailer z gameplayem: http://www.startrekonline.com/videos

Release jest zapowiadany za mniej wiecej 3 lata !!!

Obrazek

Obrazek

PostNapisane: 15 sie 2008, 09:49 
Drama queen z rozdwojeniem jaźni wróciła.

PostNapisane: 15 sie 2008, 09:50 
o kuźwa.

PostNapisane: 15 sie 2008, 13:24 
wb!

TYLKO ELMINISTER

PostNapisane: 15 sie 2008, 14:02 
Zakladasz gildie w startreku?

PostNapisane: 15 sie 2008, 14:15 
<I want 2 rub piccard's head>

PostNapisane: 15 sie 2008, 14:41 
Aldatha napisał(a):
<I want 2 rub piccard's head>

Because the game will be set a few generations following the last "Trek" film, players shouldn't expect to run into James T. Kirk or Jean-Luc Picard.

Obrazek

PostNapisane: 15 sie 2008, 15:26 
Obrazek

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die."

PostNapisane: 24 sie 2008, 12:28 
Obrazek

Najnowszy wywiadzik z Emmertem na temat customizacji w STO

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game ... /play/1267

PostNapisane: 25 sie 2008, 11:06 
Huragan napisał(a):
[Because the game will be set a few generations following the last "Trek" film, players shouldn't expect to run into James T. Kirk or Jean-Luc Picard.

A Janeway? :(

PostNapisane: 9 gru 2008, 22:48 
STO nie ma szczescia, najpierw padl pierwszy developer Perpetual Entertainment, pozniej sadowo zamkniete zostalo P2 Entertainment. Ostatnio gre przejal Cryptic Studios, ktore... wlasnie zostalo przejete przez Infogrames Entertainment (grupa Atari) co spowodowalo odrazu przeniesienie daty release z 2009 na 2010 :|

Cytuj:
- Acquisition Will Provide State-of-the-Art Games and Technology Expected to Boost Atari’s Online Business Growth -
LYON, FRANCE – 9 December 2008 – Infogrames Entertainment, the parent company of Atari, today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to fully acquire Cryptic Studios Inc., one of the world’s leading developers, publishers and operators of Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) games.
The transaction encompasses all of Cryptic’s proprietary IP, tools, technology and work-in-progress and integrates all members of the leadership team and employees into Infogrames. This acquisition is a critical step in the implementation of Atari’s strategy to become a leading online game developer and publisher.
Cryptic is currently developing three unique MMO franchises, planned for release over the next three years on PC and next-generation consoles, including Champions Online to be released in 2009 and Star Trek Online to be released in 2010. A third game currently in development will be announced in the near future.
Established in 2000 and headquartered in Los Gatos, California, USA, Cryptic has a proven track record of delivering successful MMO franchises (City of Heroes and City of Villains sold to NCSoft) generating over USD 100 million in lifetime revenues and up to 180,000 peak subscribers.
Cryptic is led by a highly experienced management team who shares Atari’s vision in online gaming and who has committed to stay with the group. Cryptic employs approximately 150 professionals, comprising leading industry creative, technical and operation experts with a proven track record in delivering on-time, on-budget titles. Cryptic’s revenues for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2008 amounted to USD 17 million.
Atari will benefit from Cryptic’s powerful proprietary engine, scalable content development tools and online server architecture to deliver very high productivity-per-employee and industry-leading client/server performance and create unique, high quality MMO games on 18 to 24-month cycles. Atari will also gain a proven set of high-quality MMO game operating tools for sophisticated customer service and account management.
David Gardner, CEO of Infogrames, the parent company of Atari, said: “The acquisition of Cryptic Studios brings to Infogrames an outstanding creative organisation, with a proven track-record of success in the fast-growing MMO category. Cryptic’s success is founded on leading-edge technology and the vision of a seasoned executive management team. I am impressed with the tools and technology that Cryptic has developed to make MMOs less expensive to build. Creating vast worlds and interesting interactions can be very people intensive but with the use of Cryptic's toolset they have a proven way of cutting average production costs in half. This is exactly the type of company we wanted to acquire in order to build Atari for the 21st century.”
“We share a common vision with Atari and their leadership team.” said John Needham, Chief Executive Officer of Cryptic Studios, “With our game development and online platform technology skills, we’re very excited about the opportunities that this unique combination with Atari creates. I am committed to helping Atari grow into a leading online game company and look forward to being part of the team.”
About Cryptic Studios
Cryptic Studios, Inc., based in Los Gatos, CA, and established in July 2000, is one of the leading independent developers of massively multiplayer online games. Cryptic is developing three major titles for the PC and current generation consoles, including Star Trek Online, Champions Online and an unannounced project. For more information on Cryptic Studios, please visit http://crypticstudios.com/.
About Infogrames Entertainment and Atari
The Infogrames group, including the Atari brand, is a global producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment software for all market segments and all interactive game platforms including consoles from Microsoft, Nintendo and Sony Computer Entertainment, advanced smartphones, Personal Computers, web and online. Its games are sold in more than 60 countries through an international distribution network and direct to consumers via http://www.atari.com/.
Atari’s extensive catalogue of popular games is based on original franchises (Alone in the Dark, Test Drive, V-Rally, My Horse & Me, Backyard Sports franchise, Total Annihilation, Outcast etc.), publishing properties (The Witcher, Legendary, Race Pro etc.), international licenses (Dragon Ball Z, Dungeons & Dragons, Jamie Oliver etc.) and classic games covering the entire history of the video game industry (Pong, Missile Command, Asteroids etc).
ˆ 2008 Atari Europe SASU. All rights reserved.
Champions, Champions Online, and Cryptic Studios are trademarks of Cryptic Studios, Inc. STAR TREK and related marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of CBS Studios Inc and used with permission.

PostNapisane: 9 gru 2008, 23:10 
Ale szkoda, 2010 dopiero, a ja chciałem już zagrać.

P.S
Przestańcie zawracać sobie dupę takimi tematami, bo naprawdę co poniektórych to mi szkoda jest.

PostNapisane: 10 gru 2008, 07:14 
Będzie nowe DFO :P

PostNapisane: 10 gru 2008, 09:28 
dziwi mnie, że nikt jeszcze się nie upomniał o nowy dział dla tej gry ;)

PostNapisane: 10 gru 2008, 09:51 
Patrzac po zainteresowaniu to raczej marny pomysl;o

TYLKO ELMINISTER

PostNapisane: 10 gru 2008, 09:59 
Asmax napisał(a):
Patrzac po zainteresowaniu to raczej marny pomysl;o

nie wiadomo jeszcze czy to wogole wyjdzie

PostNapisane: 30 gru 2008, 13:48 
Specyfikacja statku z gry
http://www.startrekonline.com/ships/nx91001

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die."

PostNapisane: 10 wrz 2009, 17:07 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cGiH9MW6f4
Gameplay z PAX, wogole na jutubie jest troche nowych gameplay warto zobaczyc.
IMO walka na planetach wyglada koszrmanie, ale jak dla mnie mogliby ja wyjebac w cholere szkoda czasu na developing tak malo istotnego elementu gry.
Za to walka w kosmosie jest bardzo elegancka. Tzn. moglobyc lepiej, bo gra niestety cierpi na dokladnie to samo co praktycznie kazda gra w kosmosie. Nie czuć bezwładności okrętów, nie czuć ich wielkości poprostu nie czuć, że to jest kosmos, całość sprawia wrazenie walki przerosnietych czołgów. Jedyna gra taktyczna ktorej sie to udało jest Ś.P Nexus: The Jupiter Incident (naprawde zal sciska, ze producenci upadli i zabrali kod tej gry ze soba do grobu).
Tak czy inaczej mi sie podoba np. sposob zarzadzania energia (system w EVE z capicitore ktory wyczerpywal swoja energie był i jest poroniony), tutaj poprosty bawimy sie w przekierowywanie energii do poszczegolnych podsystemow okretu i tak manewrujemy okretem zeby wrog byl "cone" naszej broni pokładowej.

Oczywiscie jak to jest w ST nie podoba mi sie design okretow, ale to kwestia gustu. Gameplay zapowiada sie naprawde fajnie wiec mozna przymknac oczy na takie cos.

PostNapisane: 10 wrz 2009, 17:38 
widać, że STO zapowiada się jako StarFleet Command z możliwością lotu w 3d, a nie po siatce :)

fajne fajne, ciekaw jestem jak będzie w praniu

PostNapisane: 10 wrz 2009, 18:42 
Kombat na planecie nie jest taki zły, przypomina trochę AO. Walki w przestrzeni, jako eve-lite, bardzo mi się podobają. PvP faction vs faction też może być ciekawe (jeżeli będzie "world") z 6+ rasami.
Failem jest to że nie ma być Romulan za to będzie siakiś Gorn...

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 758 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38  Następna strona