mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 27 lis 2001, 09:33 
Wyslalbym wam txt o tym jak SONY asymiluje swiat ale byscie sie jeszcze wystraszyli i zniszczyli EQ... wraz z deinstalacja itd :razz: :razz: :razz:

Let fools do good, and fair men call for grace; Aaron will have his soul black like his face.

PostNapisane: 27 lis 2001, 11:47 
a ja lubie SONY :wink:

PostNapisane: 28 lis 2001, 08:11 
W sumie mozna to tez odniesc do innych MMORPG'ow... no moze oprocz UO :razz:

Tylko osoby o mocnych nerwach proszone sa o czytanie...

1) Sony - a large electronics corporation
2) Verant - a software corporation in kahoots with Sony (see above)
3) EverQuest - a product resultant of a joint effort between Sony and Verant (see above)
4) Consumer - an individual who shells out 10 bucks a month for the privelege to stare into a metal, glass and plastic box for 168 hours a week

I will now list out the primary function of each of the previous.

1) Sony - to gain control of every consumer in the known universe, making them passionate slaves who will bow down to a reality created by them and to eventually gain control of the entire world (muahahaha!)
2) Verant - to send jelly-spined, quivering computer programmers into board meetings full of money hungry Sony execs so [the programmers] can bow down to Sony, praise and worship Sony and kiss Sony's ass (with tongue)
3) Everquest - a mezmerizing display of multicolored lights designed to lull the consumer, to brainwash the consumer, and to allow Sony to sneak up behind the consumer and rip them off for 10 bucks a month - basically, its an assimilating program
4) Consumer - must assimilate...must assimilate <beep> <click!> <whirrrr...>...(riiing!) phone ringing - me quad kiting, must not answer...(riiing!) phone ringing mean human contact...(riiing!) phone ringing, switch to human contact mode...(riii-!)Hail, who is speaking?...Hail, Mom...yes mom, me good. Keeping healthy on steady diet of ring-dings and chinese take out...yes, plenty of excersize. I shift off of one butt-cheek and onto the other at least twice an hour...

Let fools do good, and fair men call for grace; Aaron will have his soul black like his face.

PostNapisane: 28 lis 2001, 09:00 
bipppp... bluip .... must assimilate with us or die !!!!

PostNapisane: 28 lis 2001, 09:31 
For the colective ! muahahaha ! :razz: