mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 7 wrz 2002, 12:57 
ROFL :smile: ogr znalazl fajny text o hackowaniu kont eq... lol...

This way of getting peoples log-in names and passwords is the most GUARENTEED method of doing so. My friends and i have done it so much, theres not one non-nodrop item we havent gotten and its the simplest thing in the world to do.. HERE WE GO!!!

First of all, this is how it works:
Verant has a email account that no person sees and has simply forgotten about. The server replies to you based on the information you give them. They programmed this server to give your password back if you lost it. BUT they need your password to give you your password?!?!?!?! doesnt make sense does it? They didnt think so either and couldnt figure out a way to help anyone who forgot their password but by phone. They'd need your credit card info bla..bla..bla.... So they just left the server on waaaaaaaaay in the back behind the soda machines (J/K im not psychic) ONE HUGE CATCH THEY MISSED!!!! (Thank you Verant!!) If you type in your info and put someone elses Log-in name it will give you their Password!!!!!STUPID VERANT!!! but shhhh dont tell em...

Now that thats out of the way lets get you hackin accounts!!

First email: everq_pw_reocv@ hotmail.com
Subject: EverQuest Password Recovery
In the email: (THIS PART HAS TO BE PERFECT) On the first line put: <!= =YOUR ACCOUNT NAME= =!>
On the 3rd line put: <!= =YOUR ACCOUNT PASSWORD= =!>
and on the 7th line, put: <!= =ACCOUNT NAME FROM WHICH YOU WANT THE PASSWORD= =!>

So it would look like this:

<!= =your account name= =!>

<!= =your account password= =!>

<!= =account name that you want password from= =!>

If youre wondering how i got this info..........lets just say my dad helped write the code for EQ and was of the first batch of GMs and got wind of this....

chyba wszyscy rozumieja o co chodzi ? jak nie to lepiej niech niekorzysta z tej metody :smile:

PostNapisane: 7 wrz 2002, 17:54 
ROFL!!!

Let fools do good, and fair men call for grace; Aaron will have his soul black like his face.

PostNapisane: 7 wrz 2002, 20:24 
tego jest wiecej i sa rozne adresy...
wpisz na kaziee everquest :wink:

PostNapisane: 7 wrz 2002, 21:03 
wpisze :>>>>>> fajne texty :smile: