mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 8 lis 2004, 19:20 
Financial Needs

I love my friends, where else am i gonna get entertainment like this? Friend of mine posted this in our forum recently....I have pasted it below for your enjoyment;

I never quite figured out why the sexual urge of men and women differ so much. And I never have figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing.

I have never figured out why men think with their head (you know which one) and women with their heart. FOR EXAMPLE: One evening last week, my wife and I were getting into bed. Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says "I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me."

I said "WHAT????!!! What was that?"

So she says the words that every husband on the planet dreads to hear..."You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man." She responded to my puzzled look by saying, "Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?"

Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep. The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big department store.

I walked around with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take so I told her we'll just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said lets get a pair for each outfit.'

We went onto the jewelry department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings. Let me tell you, she was so excited! She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck.

I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis. I think I threw her for a loop when I said, "That's fine, honey." She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation she finally said, "I think this is all, let's go to the cashier."

I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, "No honey, I don't feel like it."

Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled, "WHAT???!!!"

I then said, "Really honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman."

And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, "Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?"

Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either.

Let fools do good, and fair men call for grace; Aaron will have his soul black like his face.

PostNapisane: 8 lis 2004, 21:46 
ROFL !

PostNapisane: 9 lis 2004, 08:16 
Buhahahahahaha :]

PostNapisane: 9 lis 2004, 14:30 
fajne

PostNapisane: 9 lis 2004, 14:58 
Fajne moze byc tylko trza najpierw zrozumiec co pisze a ja dopiero 1 gim wiec niebyt tego rozumie widze ze bedę musial translatora uzyc ;]

PostNapisane: 9 lis 2004, 15:04 
Sszczurr napisał(a):
Fajne moze byc tylko trza najpierw zrozumiec co pisze a ja dopiero 1 gim wiec niebyt tego rozumie widze ze bedę musial translatora uzyc ;]

To zatrwazajace.

TYLKO ELMINISTER

PostNapisane: 9 lis 2004, 16:53 
kobiety to **** z tego wynika : (
ale nie tylko z tego...

*ciach*

PostNapisane: 9 lis 2004, 17:44 
Może to Ty powinieś zrozumieć że tak nie jest??

PostNapisane: 9 lis 2004, 18:28 
moze ktos wreszcie zbanowac tego debila?

#16. No, you cannot get into Dalaran.

PostNapisane: 9 lis 2004, 18:30 
Nie da sie, Ferdek gra w WoW :D

PostNapisane: 10 lis 2004, 13:33 
Pieszczoch napisał(a):
Nie da sie, Ferdek gra w WoW :D

Spokojnie, jeszcze ja tu jestem! :)
Powyzszy tekst mozna potraktowac jako ostatnie ostrzezenie dla Pana Smolika.

Pozdrawiam.

PostNapisane: 10 lis 2004, 14:19 
Beast napisał(a):

Pozdrawiam.

Piwa mu! Wrezcie bedzie spokojnie.

Smolik's holiday coming "soon" :D

PostNapisane: 10 lis 2004, 15:41 
smolik znowu na banie :)

PostNapisane: 10 lis 2004, 15:59 
Jestem zmuszony pochwalic Betyje :'(
[']

Ostatnio edytowano 10 lis 2004, 15:59 przez Peonz0r, łącznie edytowano 1 raz

PostNapisane: 10 lis 2004, 15:59 
Cytuj:

Pozdrawiam.

O, wrociles!
To co sie nie odzywasz?
Nie moge sie doczekac infa jak sie skonczyl sie ten Twoj thiller z ubezpieczycielami :)