mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 14 sty 2008, 23:59 
Cytuj:
SAN DIEGO, CA - 14 Jan 2008 - Blizzard Entertainment (Blizzard), Funcom, and Sony Online Entertainment (SOE), the worldwide leaders in Massive Online gaming, have announced a joint venture where players of any of their games, including the enormously successful World of Warcraft, Pirates of the Burning Sea, or the highly anticipated Age of Conan can take their existing characters and move seamlessly into new gaming worlds. Through new technology developed jointly by all three companies, your character will be converted over to the rule set and graphical look of each new game as you transfer back and forth, opening up literally tens of thousands of new gaming possibilities for every player. Players of all these games will suddenly be confronted with not just new zones to play in, but entire new universes.

"We have been looking for ways to add more end game content to World of Warcraft, and this just seemed a natural fit" said Mike Morhaime, President of Blizzard Entertainment. "This gives our players instant access to a range and depth of content that would otherwise take us years to develop through our current schedule. Now you can simply pick up and walk into another universe and open up an entire set of new and unique content"

"The enormous success of World of Warcraft proves that there is a large market for online gaming" said John Smedley, president of Sony Online Entertainment. "We decided that the best way to tap this market is to combine all of our assets into what is in effect one massive, massive-multiplayer game. By opening up more content and variety like this, our player base can only benefit and thrive."

"All of these games are essentially run on the same currency, gold, silver, copper" said Andre Backen, president of Funcom. "Pirates of the Burning Sea will enable us to have Conan fighting on the sea as Amra, and WoW is basically the same fantastical world of adventure as AoC, but his merger will enable all those who love mature games to get all the blood and nudity that they desire while opening whole new vistas of expansion for those beta testers who've been clamoring for a more open world. Transitions between the two land games will likely be through dream sequences, with Aquilonians mapped to Elves, Cimmerians mapped to Humans and Stygians mapped to Orcs, with corresponding changes in archetype and power set, while sea battles feature only one's boat as standard. Both land games will be enhanced by Pirate's dynamic fencing standard in which every attack comes with a matching response technique, allowing one to actually dodge an opponent's attacks when one is supposed to dodge."

The details of the agreement will be released in more details later. The current timeline calls for the merger to be completed by 28 Mar, in time for Age of Conan's release. The companies have put together a transition team lead by venerable producer Gaute Godager that will finalize the details of the changes that will be needed in each game to make the transitions from game to game smooth and consistent. "Some things are going to have to change in each game to make this work" said Mr. Godager. "Expect each class in each game to get altered somewhat to allow them to fit into the new rule sets. We are excited about the possibilities of how this can improve the gaming structure of all our franchises."

dobra, to jest fake ;)

PostNapisane: 15 sty 2008, 00:02 
1st.
boki zrywac.

PostNapisane: 15 sty 2008, 00:35 
Panowie mamy kawalarza na forum!

Player>> Ban?
[GM]Dave>> If you insist.

PostNapisane: 15 sty 2008, 00:49 
ja mam nadzieję, że Ci, którzy po tylu latach wciąż się nieprzyzwoicie podniecają WOWem zostaną przy WOWie i nie będą nas męczyć w AOC i w WARZE ;)

PostNapisane: 15 sty 2008, 00:58 
a ja nie, liczę, że z tymi samymi kolegami z którymi grałem w WoW-a pogram i w WAR-a i w AoC.

PostNapisane: 15 sty 2008, 01:02 
Funcom + Sony = Funnny

PostNapisane: 15 sty 2008, 01:10 
Mark24 napisał(a):
a ja nie, liczę, że z tymi samymi kolegami z którymi grałem w WoW-a pogram i w WAR-a i w AoC.

ja nie mówię, że z kumplami z WOWa bym nie pograł :roll:
chodzi mi o to, że nie chcę funboi WOWa w AOC czy WARZe narzekających na grę "bo to nie WOW".

PostNapisane: 15 sty 2008, 01:20 
;] tak zawsze będzie. ;P
zobaczymy co AoC i WAR sobą prezentuje.
z wczesnych raportów wychodzi na to że AoC jest strasznie zabugowany ( zoning 5-50minut) a WAR nie ma nic takiego super. ;>

PostNapisane: 15 sty 2008, 01:41 
Jak zobaczylem topic to myslalem ze przespalem 3 miesiace...

AoC jest zbugowany bo jest w trakcie testow...
Przypomnialo mi sie jak beta-testowalem eve... takiej ilosci bugow na krotko przed releasem w zyciu nie widzialem... gra byla totalnie nie grywalna... myslalem ze padnie zanim ruszy... jak widac bardzo sie mylilem :)

PostNapisane: 15 sty 2008, 19:32 
RufeN napisał(a):
Mark24 napisał(a):

ja nie mówię, że z kumplami z WOWa bym nie pograł :roll:
chodzi mi o to, że nie chcę funboi WOWa w AOC czy WARZe narzekających na grę "bo to nie WOW".

ee z tego co zauwazyłem teraz jest moda na antyWoW-ość więc spokojnie, pewnie na chacie Tibii ludziska pisują jaki to WoW jest chujowy a Tibia wspaniała (jak w każdej innej grze).