mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 17 paź 2003, 18:32 
http://esports.pl/?id=post&post_id=1879070444

Dziwia mnie tylko komentarze, rosjanie mieli racje wpierdalajac im.

edit: kilka innych linkow i komentarzy:

link 1

link 2

askold jeden z najbardziej znanych rosyjskich utkowcow napisal:

M19*Askold_ru:
"First we sat near our rooms, it was about 7-8 men, because it was impossible to stay at one room to all of us. Some were drunk, some not, like me. It was an idiot (Aspeak_fr), who was being robbed. It happens cause he didn't close his room and there was a lot of people who walk through it. And he asked: "Fuck, where is my phone, if I see somebody with it, I'll cut his cock." By his words he seemed cool. Then he came back and by unknown reason he started to touch Flash, who was very drunk. We thought that it's a joke and kept talking between ourselves. This idiot know some russian and desided, that the talk was about him. He started to shout on Phellan. Then we stood up, when understand, that it is not a joke. He ran away. There wasn't any fight! Then came one french correspondent and tried to solve this problem. I spoke to him. But in this time Aspeak came back again and kicked Under in the face! Frenchies were 6, we were 7, and the fight went on about 10 sec. Then frenchies ran away, except Aspeak. Then we saw that other frenchies came out their rooms and we called for back up. I have to admit, we broke one door. But they closed in their room (made a barricade - not sure), and we left them. We didn't beated any french, but we should. Morning we woke up and went breakfast."

+ info o kamerach :smile:

About the security cameras

The footage is incredible. First of all for like half the night members of the French female team were crawling all over the floor. They were very drunk. From time to time french guys carried them to their rooms, then the girls came back out and headed back while knocking themselves against walls and falling down.

Then near the elevator, for whatever reason, 5 french team members held some guy from holland - who was resisting fiercely - and completely undressed him. Afterwards he dressed himself and ran away very quickly.

Then the camera caught a fight between the russians and the french, and then several russians walking around looking for the french, who were hiding.

I think koreans are completely shocked by the tape, and all they're showing is how the russians walked around the floor several times when they were looking for the french. Everything that was in between is.. not for everyone.
<SpaceRain> STUPID

<font size=-1>[ Ta wiadomość została zmieniona przez: Ashton dnia 2003-10-17 21:46 ]</font>