mmorpg.pl

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 311 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 16  Następna strona
Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 25 sie 2005, 13:52 
SOE napisał(a):
Just came home and didn't notice much infos about the fanfest, so I'll do a quick write up:

First of all, it was great fun, around 80 players turned up,4 devs, 1 artist (who was there enjoying her holiday) and two soe people (I'm bad with names, sorry ). Darthvader and 6 stormtroopers also showed up and guarded the exits We had breakfast, then the devs and the players introduced themselves. This was followed by a Q&A session where players could ask the dev team questions. They showed us a bit of footage from the upcoming expansion (didnt get to see much though, but the blue glowy of obi wan looked great )

This was followed by a short Q&A session about the expansion but really they didnt tell us much. Julio Torres said they want to keep the suspence up

Later the devs could be found at the SOE display. They set up 3 computers with great joysticks and allowed the visitors to fly JTL (with uberships, x-wings with a 5000 charge capacitor, supershields, etc ). They were really putting an effort into showing the people the game and handing out Total Experience 14 day trials (25000 of them, no barc speeder though ). I didnt see a different game where the actual devs were there and talking to the people. Two thumbs up

So, the blurb (Much was said so I hope I remember everything correctly):

Attendees:
Julio Torres - Producer - LucasArts, Grant McDonald - Producer - SOE, John Watson - Lead Game Programmer - SOE, Dan Rubenfield - Game Designer - SOE

General Combat
----------------------
- Health crystals giving +2000 health is a bug (so expect this to be nerfed)
- Mind crystals are known to be bugged but are not a top issue atm
- They are currently investigating an issue with speed modifiers, apparently these are not really working as intended

Jedi + FRS + FS
----------------------
- The basic answer to questions about the above was that they are working on the big picture here, so it sounded like there will be a bigger overhaul here but it will take a while. "Hang in there..." as Julio Torres reported
- Avoid incap, lightsaber speed issues and missing good quality pearls and crystals were reported, no exact answers or dates were given

Droid Engineer
-------------------
- Droid engineers will be revamped. SOE envisions the droid as something every player would have as a companion in the game. In the movies the droids play an essential role, and they should do too in the game

JTL
----
- Capital ships have been programmed and are more or less ready but SOE still needs to find a way of introducing them into the game without breaking everything else

Image Designers
----------------------
- Race changes are currently being discussed. They may be added some day if SOE finds a way of doing this without making it too easy to change the race as this isnt "normal" in the sw universe

Polititian
-----------
- The devs have been made aware of the bug where the city management terminal sometimes only gives you the "examine" option
- A "dispand house" within city limits is not planned due to possible griefing
- You should not be able to build cities infront of the Rori Rebel Outpost
- One day plantary information such as if the maximum number of towns on a planet has been reached will be available via an interface

Trials of Obi Wan
-----------------------
- This planet will be for Jedis and Non Jedis alike. There will be more Jedi loot on this planet then there was on Kash.
- Players will be able to discover what it is like to be on the "light side" or "dark side"
- You will not be able to build player structures on the new planet
- There will not be be any "zones" as there are with Kash (I think they mean the "gates" thing)

Merchant
------------
- SOE is working on improving the game interfaces, and one area that will be looked at is the vendor interface, especially the part where your items expire after 30 days and you have to spend hours putting them back into the vendor.

Other
-------
- SOE has finshed programming a "house purge" function which removes old and unused harvesters from all planets on all servers. They are now working out the details of how the players will be warned about the upcoming purge
- The number of players playing SWG is currently rising, not falling, no server merges are planned.
- Because of the large interest during the fanfest and the games convention SOE is considering adding a german localisation to the game (maybe now is a good to write them if your interested in that )
- Theres a new guy working on improving the game performance (he did the terrain optimization in the recent publish and is continueing his work)
- SWG automatically takes advantage of multicore processors
- "Twileks cant smile" bug was reported to the devs

So there you go, if i think of anything else ill post it here, if anyone else who attended wants to add things ive forgotten just reply

PostNapisane: 25 sie 2005, 22:19 
Cytuj:
Taki to juz urok random grupy :<. Szkoda, ze ostatnio malo rodakow chetnych na jakis przyzwoity grind. Z tego co zauwazylem wystarczy w grupie 3hlvl graczy, ktorzy wiedza o co chodzi i ustawia reszte jak ma grac. Wtedy wystko idzie gladko ...

P.S. Dzis zrobilem pierwszego mastera. Im so proud ...

Ja chętnie umówię się na jakiegoś porządnego grinda, od tygodni szukam porządnej grupy, co prawda mam sporo już znajomych w USA z mojej gildii ale coraz częściej nie udaje mi sie z nimi zgrać.

Poza tym nie wiem jak wam ale mi strasznie zacina gra na eclipe, mimo dania detali na kompletne minimum takie zero normalnie a sprzęt mam: 2,5 Celek, 1GB Ram, Radek 9600 i neo 128

Pozdr.

PostNapisane: 26 sie 2005, 05:25 
Mi tez zaczelo cos ostatnio przycinac po ostatnich patchach....moze ma to jakis zwiazek z tym ;) :

Cytuj:
Theres a new guy working on improving the game performance (he did the terrain optimization in the recent publish and is continueing his work)

PostNapisane: 26 sie 2005, 07:00 
Hehe, jakiś nowy kretyn po amerykańskich studiach...Kolejny do kretyńskiej ekipy SOE...
Boże, ale burdel :P

PostNapisane: 26 sie 2005, 12:22 
Dodaje więcej screenów:

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

Ostatnio edytowano 26 sie 2005, 12:31 przez Enhu, łącznie edytowano 2 razy

PostNapisane: 26 sie 2005, 12:29 
Mnie ciekawi czym te gady zywia sie na tej planecia, lawa i kamieniami? ;)

PostNapisane: 26 sie 2005, 12:32 
mi sie osobiście to spodobało:

Obrazek

Czy to nie jest krążownik starej republiki z Kotora ?

Poluje jeszcze na screena z HK47

PostNapisane: 26 sie 2005, 13:05 
Enhu napisał(a):
mi sie osobiście to spodobało:

Czy to nie jest krążownik starej republiki z Kotora ?

Poluje jeszcze na screena z HK47

Faktycznie krążownik starej rebubliki tylko miał cos twarde lądowanie :]

PostNapisane: 26 sie 2005, 14:48 
Super pająki wychodzące z lawy... can't wait.

I'll stare the bastard in the face as he screams to God, and I'll laugh harder when he whimpers like a baby. And when his eyes go dead, the hell I send him to will seem like heaven after what I've done to him.

PostNapisane: 26 sie 2005, 21:04 
robertcz napisał(a):
Pieszczoch napisał(a):
......ze doswiadczony gracz to ~,examine i ilosc badges....

zgadzam sie w 100%...
nie mam szacunku dla jedi z podstawowymi badgesami.....

Taa w sumie tak przez odznaki na człowieka patrzą, ale w takim razie powinni to cuś usunąć. Spotkałem faceta z którym chcieliśmy założyć gildię wspierającą imperium, po pewnym czasie go spotykam i dowiaduję się że dołączył do rebelii. Nie dziwię się bo okazuję się że jest kalamarianinem, ale facet odpala mi że jak zostanie Jedi to znów dołączy do Imperium... Pojawia się znów kwestia klimatu SW. Ja już mam koncepcję postaci i wiem kim jestem, kim chce być w grze. Wiem że nigdy nie dołącze do rebelii bo będę czuł się idiotycznie i to się kłóci z moją koncepcją, dlatego nie zdobęde tych wsyskich gwiazdek. I już nie mówię tylko o Rebel Themepark bo może coś jeszcze się trafić. Chociaż w sumie można sporo gwiazdek zrobić bez tych niektórych. W każdym razie ja nie oceniam czyjejś gry po CL czy gwiazdkach bo to można wygrindować. Potrzeba tylko czasu. Tylko po tym jak się postać zachowuje. Co z tego że ktoś będzie miał masę gwiazdek jak będzie zachowywał się jak dziecko? Przecież niedawno był taki post żę każdy się skarżył na głupich Jedi... Proszę o komentarz. ;)

PostNapisane: 26 sie 2005, 21:35 
ummm havok... jaki to ma związek z tematem tego topicu ?

PostNapisane: 26 sie 2005, 21:40 
I jeszcze więcej screenów:

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

PostNapisane: 26 sie 2005, 21:52 
Enhu napisał(a):
ummm havok... jaki to ma związek z tematem tego topicu ?

Właśnie nie ma związku, ale nie ja ten temat rozpoczełem... nie chciałem po prostu tworzyć nowego topica. Chyba to jasne?

PostNapisane: 26 sie 2005, 22:36 
LAWOWE KLESZCZE i KOLCZASTE JASZCZURY, rotfl

Update 2k8: Post-NGE MSmuggler, MJedi, MBounty Hunter, MMedic, MSpy, w koncu MOfficer. Respec jest piekny.

PostNapisane: 26 sie 2005, 22:37 
ta, i przerosniete karaluchy...

PostNapisane: 26 sie 2005, 22:56 
limaN napisał(a):
LAWOWE KLESZCZE i KOLCZASTE JASZCZURY, rotfl

Psst to jest StarWars.. wielkie robale, kolczaste jaszczury, dziury w piachu z mackami, humanoidzi z mackami wystajacymi z nosow itp. Kolczaste jaszczury pasuja tu dokladnie tak samo jak ogromne rancorny.. czyli idealnie.

PostNapisane: 26 sie 2005, 23:17 
btw. czy w jakiejs ksiazce z serii sw jest wzmianka na temat mustafar i flory tudziesz fauny tam wystepujacej? Bo dinozaury na wulkanicznej planecie to juz nie jest sf to jest fantasy... nie mogli sie jakos wysilic...

PostNapisane: 26 sie 2005, 23:30 
Nikt nigdy nie mowil, ze swiat SW to SF.
To zwykla basn, nazywana rowniez space operą.

TYLKO ELMINISTER

PostNapisane: 26 sie 2005, 23:55 
No nikt nie musial mowic, wystarczy obejrzec trylogie.. space opera to "podgatunek" SF. No ale nie o tym , dobra niech to jest bajka czy co tam jeszcze, widze ze tylko ja zwracam uwage na takie szczegoly i przez nie odczuwam zniesmaczenie do owego dodatku.

PostNapisane: 26 sie 2005, 23:59 
Morgul napisał(a):
No nikt nie musial mowic, wystarczy obejrzec trylogie.. space opera to "podgatunek" SF. No ale nie o tym , dobra niech to jest bajka czy co tam jeszcze, widze ze tylko ja zwracam uwage na takie szczegoly i przez nie odczuwam zniesmaczenie do owego dodatku.

No nie wiem, przyjrzyj sie obecnym planetom i faunie je zamieszkujacej. Duza ilosc jest stworami ktore moglbys zakwalifikowac jako stwory "fantasy" (chociazby pierwsze z brzegu smoki z tatoo ;) )

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 311 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 16  Następna strona