mmorpg.pl

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 681 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 35  Następna strona
Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 8 lis 2005, 21:16 
Kassei napisał(a):
Czyli alty będą mieli jedynie ludzie którzy zrobili jedi przed NGE i odblokowali dodatkowy slot ? Reszta może mieć jedynei jedną postać ??
na to wyglada ale reki uciac nie dam teraz wszystko jest mozliwe i nic mnie nie zaskoczy

PostNapisane: 8 lis 2005, 21:22 
tiggs pisała raz, że będą pracować nad dodaniem dodatkowych slotów, ale że będą coś musieli zrobic z serwerami i że to troche potrwa (czy coś takiego)

jak znajde to dam linka

PostNapisane: 8 lis 2005, 21:23 
ta tez to czytalem i nie moge znalezc

PostNapisane: 8 lis 2005, 21:29 
to zacznijmy szukać razem :]

a btw... co z negatywnym jedi expem ?

PostNapisane: 8 lis 2005, 21:35 
Enhu napisał(a):

a btw... co z negatywnym jedi expem ?

caly exp jesr resetowny do 0 negatywny i dodatni a o altach wygrzebalem narazie tyle
If I currently have a second slot and a character created, will I be able to delete that character and create a new one in this same slot?

Yes.

PostNapisane: 8 lis 2005, 21:58 
Enhu napisał(a):

Enhu tak sobie oblookałem twoje posty na swg.org i powiem Ci że posmiałem się je czytając... Ty mnie krytykujesz, że nie chcę dać grze szansy, a sam wyskoczyłeś, że kupujesz WoW'a ;) LOL LOL LOL :] Mam pytamoe, bo pisałeś, że dostałeś się do closed bety RF Online....dostałeś jakiegoś maila z taką informacją, czy po prostu się zarejestrowałeś...i czekasz...

PostNapisane: 8 lis 2005, 22:10 
dostałem maila :]

wiesz, gralem w soldiers, i codemasters podeslalo mi maila z tym

PostNapisane: 8 lis 2005, 23:27 
Enhu napisał(a):
dostałem maila :]

wiesz, gralem w soldiers, i codemasters podeslalo mi maila z tym
Podesłałbyś mi tego maila ??

PostNapisane: 8 lis 2005, 23:29 
RF Online News Feed
Novus Sectors' premier information source

It’s BETA time…

The wait is over!

The RF Online team here at Codemasters would like to invite you all to apply for a chance to be selected for the RF Online Closed Beta

Today we have opened the doors to you, our trusted RF Online community, to allow you to sign up and apply for a position on our Closed Beta team. By clicking on the Beta link you will be whizzed through to the sign up page where you can fill in details about yourself and your gaming machine, and aid us in selecting the right people for the task at hand.

As a special treat to our core community members, those with dedicated fan sites will be given preferential access to the beta as a thank you for the support you have given us. Make sure that you submit your fansite details on the form to be considered for this reward.

We have also just launched our brand new Fansite Toolkit, which will give community members a little extra help in creating their very own RF Online Fan sites.

Don’t forget to post your fansite details on the forum for the rest of the community to enjoy.

Good luck to one and all, I look forward to seeing your faces in game.

If you have any questions or queries about the game, the beta or life in general, then please pop on over to the RF Online Community Forum where myself and others can try and answer all your queries.

London's MCM Expo...

Be sure to check up on our adventures down in London via the RF Online website

See some pictures of the weekend’s activities, plus diaries of the goings on we each experienced.

Good Luck…

Be sure to pop on to the forums and introduce yourself to the RF Community. More importantly, find out which faction appeals to you and chat to your fellow race about strategies and tactics.

The community is ever growing and welcomes new members daily. We want you there!

Best of luck with your applications.

Michael "Zzeno" Rowland
Community Liaison Manager
RF Online
www.codemasters.co.uk

PostNapisane: 9 lis 2005, 00:01 
WHYYYY :cry: WHYYYYYY ?????!!!!!!! :cry: Dalaczego ja czegoś takiego nie dostałem :har: Kurcze Enhu ta gra będzie hitem, ja chcę w nią grać !!!!!! Codemasters jeszcze nie schrzanił żadnej gry....

PostNapisane: 9 lis 2005, 00:10 
Zawsze jest ten pierwszy raz :D

OBRAZEK

Wniosek - zachowamy przedmioty i zaczynamy od początku z możliwością automatycznego wskoczenia na cl80...

PostNapisane: 9 lis 2005, 01:05 
a oto jak wygladal Jedi przed nerfami
http://www.calil.net/pre_revamp_jedi_trees.htm
ech stare dobre czasy :(

PostNapisane: 9 lis 2005, 01:13 
Jak na to patrzę to... Może by tak jakiś mały wyciek starego softu SOE do serwowania SWG i w końcu jakiś piracki serwerek? :P
I tak będę płacić abonament ale chętnie czasem bym odskoczył w ów system...

Coś na rozluźnienie atmosfery ;)

Cytuj:
OK just got done not playing, my first impressions were very limited and i can say the gaming experience was great. I am almost 2 years old and thank god they changed this game. My older brother raved about this game and i wanted to be cool as him so i asked for it on my birthday. After severa minutes of play i realized i can't make jedi or do anything cuase it requires allot of time and thought into my character. I"m so glad they brought in this nge so i can play, it take smuch more skill to rock my thumb back and forth to get that extra hit in than calculating foods and actions costs. Soon as i have Mario and spiderman as an option i'll be happier, and why can't i play R2D2 i'm not gonna pay anymore if i can't beep and weild a saber. SOmone toss me a bone i want to be able to run around the first 5 minutes i'm in game and own someone. BTW i'm a vet i've been ingame for about 45 min now were is blue glowy thing, and can i get a atree village as my house. btw i also want my cdrom to spid out chicken nuggets when i feel liek skippign dinner. My older borther is quitting the game due to his inability to plug his keyboard in to the ps3 we preordered, what a goof, he just won't realize this is such a better game also was crying about some kind of quest reward taht took him 3 weeks to get was made obsolete. oh well, i can't wait to tell my friends about this so we can all get online at the same time

PostNapisane: 9 lis 2005, 03:55 
tczewiak napisał(a):
Coś na rozluźnienie atmosfery ;)

Cytuj:
OK just got done not playing, my first impressions were very limited and i can say the gaming experience was great. I am almost 2 years old and thank god they changed this game. My older brother raved about this game and i wanted to be cool as him so i asked for it on my birthday. After severa minutes of play i realized i can't make jedi or do anything cuase it requires allot of time and thought into my character. I"m so glad they brought in this nge so i can play, it take smuch more skill to rock my thumb back and forth to get that extra hit in than calculating foods and actions costs. Soon as i have Mario and spiderman as an option i'll be happier, and why can't i play R2D2 i'm not gonna pay anymore if i can't beep and weild a saber. SOmone toss me a bone i want to be able to run around the first 5 minutes i'm in game and own someone. BTW i'm a vet i've been ingame for about 45 min now were is blue glowy thing, and can i get a atree village as my house. btw i also want my cdrom to spid out chicken nuggets when i feel liek skippign dinner. My older borther is quitting the game due to his inability to plug his keyboard in to the ps3 we preordered, what a goof, he just won't realize this is such a better game also was crying about some kind of quest reward taht took him 3 weeks to get was made obsolete. oh well, i can't wait to tell my friends about this so we can all get online at the same time

EDITED
taa fajnie a ja mowie OD DZISIAJ ZERO LITOSCI DLA JEDI NOOBOW jak mnie jakis zapyta o cos to odpowiem: SPIERDALAJ :P

Ostatnio edytowano 9 lis 2005, 13:05 przez wulfgar, łącznie edytowano 1 raz

PostNapisane: 9 lis 2005, 04:23 
btw oto nowe swg czyli swg starter kit
http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick ... 0&warned=y

PostNapisane: 9 lis 2005, 07:41 
Enhu napisał(a):
tiggs pisała raz, że będą pracować nad dodaniem dodatkowych slotów, ale że będą coś musieli zrobic z serwerami i że to troche potrwa (czy coś takiego)

jak znajde to dam linka

To chyba sprzedaje konto puki dodatkowy slot jest tylko dla Jedi pre killing SWG.

PostNapisane: 9 lis 2005, 11:38 
scorpio007 napisał(a):
Enhu napisał(a):

jak znajde to dam linka

To chyba sprzedaje konto puki dodatkowy slot jest tylko dla Jedi pre killing SWG.
Ja chciałem spróbować odblokować alta, żeby konto było coś warte, ale nawet tego mi się nie chce :har: W sumie jedynie zawieszę konto, może z SWG zrobi się kiedyś fajna strzelanka multiplayer :]

PostNapisane: 9 lis 2005, 12:05 
Kassei napisał(a):
scorpio007 napisał(a):
Enhu napisał(a):

jak znajde to dam linka

Ja chciałem spróbować odblokować alta, żeby konto było coś warte, ale nawet tego mi się nie chce :har: W sumie jedynie zawieszę konto, może z SWG zrobi się kiedyś fajna strzelanka multiplayer :]

To już lepiej w Battlefront 2 pograc bedzie bo przynajmniej jasno powiedziane ze ma byc strzelanka a nie udawac cos innego. :har:

PostNapisane: 9 lis 2005, 13:11 
naprawili quest z robkami dla vetow oto opresor robe z kodeksem sith :D dla mnie wypas :]
http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick ... 0&warned=y

PostNapisane: 9 lis 2005, 13:58 
Ja pinkole....ktoś doszedł na TC do 80 levelu ?? Masochista :]

ps. co SOE rozumie pod pojęciem "vet player" bo już tak z tym nakręcili że nie wiem :har:

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 681 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 35  Następna strona