mmorpg.pl

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 36 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1, 2
Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 31 sty 2006, 15:45 
Cala inicjatywa NGE wyszla od SOE i przez nia zostala zaprojektowana. Nad caloscia czuwal i rozplywal sie w komplementach John Smedley, prezydent? sony online ktory widocznie (jak wiekszosc devsow) myslal ze jest wcieleniem boga i wogole jest nieomylny.

Obrazek

Nie wiem skad tam LA sie niby mialo wziac, skoro oni prawdopodobnie nie maja za wiele do gadania, chociaz licencji na jakies sony robi SWG nie znam.
Anyway, w calej sytuacji najzabawniejszy jest fakt ze SOE nie stracilo tak wielu klientow jak by sie mozna bylo spodziewac bo duza czesc zaczela grac w EQ2. lmao

Player>> Ban?
[GM]Dave>> If you insist.

PostNapisane: 31 sty 2006, 15:49 
Racja, poza tym duzo ludzi mialo station access...

PostNapisane: 31 sty 2006, 16:12 
Osobiście myśle, że w tym maczał palce niejaki Hujo Tores, producent LA ds SWG, kawał mumina który na pewno maczał palce w NGE i aktualnym zjebie a który zupełnym przypadkiem jest tym samym muminem którego jakby dorwali milośnicy KOTORa2 to by z niego paznokcie zostały.
Tak, to ten sam patafian który przyspieszył wydanie KOTOR2 i jest odpowiedzialny za fakt że KOTOR2 ni w 5 i w 9 konczy sie polowie gry z masą rozgrzebanych wątków.

Na tej zasadzie LA moze byc odpowiedzialne za kupe kiepskich gier w ich stajni - owszem niby są wydawcą, ale to oni mówia kiedy gra ma być gotowa i g... ich obchodzi czy jest skończona i dobrze działa.

Biznes is biznes a LA, jak to było wspomniane, patrzy tylko na kase a reszte ma tam gdzie światło nie dociera.

PostNapisane: 1 lut 2006, 03:31 
http://www.gamergod.com/article.php?article_id=3538

Cytuj:

Chris Kramer:
The main thing that we learned (from NGE) was that we need to begin talking to our communities much earlier whenever there are huge updates coming to a game. We also learned that people really love the concept of creature handling, even if they don’t partake of it ;)

No to duzo sie widac chlopaki nauczyli ;) Hehe i nawet tu widac cale podejscie SOE: gdyby tylko to cale ich "talking to"...zmienili na "listen to..." SWG by nadal istnialo ;)

PostNapisane: 2 lut 2006, 19:17 
Gra ktoś z was jeszcze w SWG czy wszyscy juz R.I.P?

PostNapisane: 2 lut 2006, 20:01 
ja juz zrezygnowalem ;] teraz szukam nowych gier :P napewno DDO, i byc moze RF Online, pozatem Pirates of Burning Sea i TCoS chce blizej obadac :) ale to i tak dopiero ma sie ukazac. W dalszej przyszlosci to jeszcze Star Trek i Stargate :) reszta jakos mnie nie interesuje :)

Chce sie zorientowac z czym sie tego RF je :) ale jakos nie moge sie zmusisc do czytania ich strony :P

PostNapisane: 2 lut 2006, 20:14 
OMG ... ja grałem w SWG ... fajne naprawde lecz nie bede placil za nastepne miesiace aby tylko nerwy tracic przez SOE .... Przezucilem sie narazie ( brak fundzuy) na Guild Wars . :] :wink:

PostNapisane: 2 lut 2006, 20:16 
SniperX napisał(a):
ja juz zrezygnowalem ;] teraz szukam nowych gier :P napewno DDO, i byc moze RF Online, pozatem Pirates of Burning Sea i TCoS chce blizej obadac :) ale to i tak dopiero ma sie ukazac. W dalszej przyszlosci to jeszcze Star Trek i Stargate :) reszta jakos mnie nie interesuje :)

Chce sie zorientowac z czym sie tego RF je :) ale jakos nie moge sie zmusisc do czytania ich strony :P
Sniper kupujesz RF ?? Bo ja w sumie się nad tym zastanawiam...

PostNapisane: 2 lut 2006, 20:29 
znaczy tak, dzis sobie ogladnolem pare filmikow i screenow, ciekawie sie zapowiada, ale nie mialem okazji blizej sie zapoznac z gra, bo zapuzno zaczolem sie tym interesowac i musialem uciekac do roboty :) dzis w nocy poczytam, podoba mi sie ta 3 frakcja co ma roboty duze, nie wiem czy to sa ludzie czy jakies niziolki ;] ciekawie wygladaja, a jak nie to Elfy :P o tych dwuch rasach bede czytal wiecej :P potem popatrze co ta gra tak naprawde oferuje, i jesli mi spasuje to kupie, DDO zostanie wydane najwczesniej w marcu, a mnie juz dzis nuda dopadala :P napewno nie bede reaktywowac konta SOE, mam ich naprawde dosc, w EQ2 fajnie mi sie gralo :P ale jednak niesmak po SWG zostaje :) Jesli bedzie ales ok z RF to moze zamowie w poniedzialek w jakims wysylkowym sklepie :) I chyba dostane klucz do bety :) to sobie pogram (tak mi sie o uszy obilo ze tak robia). najpierw musze sie z nia lepiej zapoznac :P

PostNapisane: 2 lut 2006, 22:28 
ehhh tam, najlepiej dać sobie spokój, i poczekać na StarTrek Online, ta gra jest już pewniakiem :]

PostNapisane: 2 lut 2006, 23:23 
Enhu obys sie nie mylil :) STO jest jedna z gier na ktore czekam od pierwszej wzmianki :P ale do jej premiery jeszcze troche zostalo. Do tego czasu trza cos robic :P a single sie nudza szybko, Ridika przeszlem w 17 godzin, Fable w 18, Kotora tez w 18 :) czyli daj my na to 5 dni gry po 3h dziennie na jednego singla ;] pozatym one juz nie ciesza jak dawniej :)

PostNapisane: 19 lut 2006, 17:03 
Pare kelejnych plotek ;)

http://swg.allakhazam.com/forum.html?fo ... m=0;page=1

Ok i've debated posting this as i know how rumors turn into wild fires. Please dont let this happen to this post, this isnt one of those my brothers uncles best friends sister works at SOE deals. I'm telling you this because I would want to know if there was anyone who had any information on where SWG was going. I know some of you love the old game as much as i do.
I do not know what SOE is doing, SOE dont even know at this point. I do know that what we know as the NGE is going away. And this is good.

Where I got my information:
Someone that is very close to me is a LA employee. I'm gonna keep this very vauge to ensure nothing bad comes to her for this. She's not a higher up at LA she's only present in the same office where there are cheifs. 10 months ago i asked her what was going on with SWG and she replied, "Whats SWG?" Since feb, 7 2006, she's learned alot about SWG at work. She knows who John Smedley is, She knows what Pre-CU is, She knows what a roll back is, Among many other things, she seems to be an expert now. I've asked her to ask some questions and find some things out for me. She did the best she could and she brought me alot of information. It seems that SWG is the talk of the office now days. Much of this is just rumor from her office and not known as fact. Some of it is known as fact. I cant distinguish between them as i only know what i was told. And she only knows what she hears or reads. One thing is for sure, something big is happening to have so many people talking.

Quote: Feb 6 2006 SOE and SWG came under official review from LA. It has been rumored that SOE's contract with LA was up for renewel Feb 1st. This is not true. They are up for scheduled review. LA retains the power to pull the contract at any time and theese scheduled reviews are to ensure that SOE is upholding LA's standards and basiclly not running Lucas's Baby into the ground.

Quote: LA began the review unoficially 6 weeks before feb 6th. It's no secret that SOE has gotten some very bad press, and yealded bad results over the last year. LA is watching and not impressed. They are limited in what they can do without pulling the contract. This is a very drastic move and they have been gathering information to try and decide on the best course of action. Some of you may have noticed the LA survay asking you questions about the CU, Pre-CU, and NGE. This was lucas arts gathering information on both how to best fix the game and where to go with SWG2.

Quote: Big Suprise Here!
LA determined that the Pre-CU version of SWG was favored by 65%
CU version was favored by 27%
and the NGE was favored by a whopping 8%

Quote: In an official meeting with SOE, LA's reps directed SOE to fix the problem. Roll back was a big topic at the meeting. SOE took a strong stance against it. They arent sure if they can do it if they had to. They are currently looking into what it will take. Something like this must be done very Carefully. Something that SOE has not proven good at. They cant just load up old files and say have fun. They cant make 2 expansions worthless. They all have to be intigrated into the old system. There has been no decition made to roll back but SOE is looking into it as an option now. They have been forced to look into it.

Quote: The Producers Letter;
You may have noticed it hasnt surfaced. It hasnt surfaced because the letter was to inform the public of the direction of the game. Well the direction of the game is at this point undetirmined.

I told her that i had read many times where Dev's have stated that "There will be NO Rollbacks.".

Quote: There are members of the dev team at SOE that have pushed for rollbacks. They see as well as everyone else that the majority of the community favors rollbacks and movements made reciently have turned the game upside down. When it was brought up at meetings it was shot down by the leaders, and they were only relaying the message. SOE has never taken an official stance on this. You have to understand that most DEVs have little dicition making power. Most are not the creative minds behind this particular game like they probably were once. They are told to take the game in a certian direction and they try to do it as best as possable.

I asked if there would be an announcement or any word on what to expect.

Quote: In the short term expect to see Publish 27 pushed as soon as it's playable not perfict. This is a huge publish that fixes alot of the problems in the game and will be needed as a hold over till they can figure out what is going to happen. Dont expect publish 28. Expect to see subtle changes on test center checking Older systems with the new system.

So basiclly dont be suprised to see things on test center every once in a while that you havent seen since CU. SOE does not want the public to know they are looking into this or even concidering it. It will likely cause an outbreak of hope and set you up for another let down if it never comes to be.

Long term,

Quote: Dont expect SOE to decide to roll back servers overnight and log onto a pre-cu server the next day. Expect to see another Combat Upgrade, that takes the aspects of the game that were most favord and implimenting them into the current expansions. Turn baised combat, old professions brough back, ect.

This is all the information i've been able to milk out of this at this point. I would have posted it over on SOE's site but alass i have no account due to the NGE. Please take this information for what it is (2nd hand). Please dont ask me a million questions because i've posted everything i know here. I've been pushing my luck trying to get all the info i can. This is it. I'll post more if i get it.

PostNapisane: 19 lut 2006, 17:39 
Obi'v nie żal Ci tego wszystkiego co juz uzbierales ? :roll: kasa, zbroja... to by chociaż na ebayu poszlo.

PostNapisane: 19 lut 2006, 17:50 
Za ile? 20 zł? Wole poczekac na lepsze czasy i byc moze reaktywowac konto.

PostNapisane: 19 lut 2006, 18:52 
Kurde nie wiem czy wyprowadzenie SWG na prostkę nie zajmie więcej czasu niż stworzenie nowej gry :]

PostNapisane: 19 lut 2006, 19:02 
jedyne czego sie obawiam to to, ze jezeli ludzie beda ciagle odchodzic... a oni nie zrabia cos z NGE to wycofają SWG z rynku.

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 36 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1, 2