mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 24 wrz 2004, 13:52 
Big Bria Blowout Event!

We will be hosting live events in major cities throughout the Bria Galaxy on Friday night! Our goal is to get as much population onto a live server in order to assess how Jump to Lightspeed will affect our hardware, so come one, come all, come make a character on Bria and join the fun!

Our live events team will be hosting events in cities throughout the galaxy for both new players and experienced players.

When: Friday, September 23rd 2004 8 - 10 PM Central

Where: Bria Galaxy, Specific Cities To Be Announced

Why: To get as much population on the galaxy as possible and to have lots of fun

How:
If you are an existing character, simply log on and head to the announced cities
If you don't have a character on that galaxy, simply create a new character and head to the new player event locations to join the fun!

Remember, this event is for new characters and experienced characters, so come one, come all to the Big Bria Blowout Event!

See you there!

--
Kgtos sie wybiera? Dla funu?