mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 26 lis 2004, 10:23 
Mój przyjaciel (amerykanin) sprzedaje swoje konto - nie ma czasu na ciągnięcie Lineage2 i SWG jednocześnie :lol: Więc najchętniej wymieniłby się konto SWG - na L2 Gustin adena/itemy.

The SWG account is on Tempest server, it is a little know character, other than the guild it is currently in but they know i have left and am liquidating that account. The account has tons of loot on it, inuding a couple of rugs, sculptures, and rare items that sell for 2 million credits each. About 10 light saber crystals, A Krayt launcher pistol and a few sliced flame throwers. About 3 million in cash and a whole load of other things, I don't have them all listed out but i have screenshots that I can post that may help to explain. As for skills, he is a human and on his way to jedi (3 of the 6 branches unlocked). He is a master marksman, master medic, novice doc (0440) which allows him to buff others' stats at 2200+ for 3+ hours, this allows him to sit in town and buff people and make about 1million a day easy when money is needed. He also has novice commando skills so that he can fight when needed, when he buffs himself, he can solo most of the high level mobs in the game (except for the Krayt dragons, he still needs to party for those). He does have novice scout skills also so that he can make money by harvesting resources off of creatures that he kills. It is possible to drop the scout and pick up smuggler skills which would give him fake death and in-turn allow him to jump that last hurdle (being able to solo a krayt dragon).

It is an uber account as of right now, and has only a little way to go to become one of the best. I simply can't devote the time to playing 2 games and I am looking to get rid of this one. I would accept any offers that contain lineage items/adena on the gustin server, as you know, this is my home.