mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 28 kwi 2005, 12:57 
Za sciagniete do gry osoby mozna dostac specjalne przedmioty w grze. Ciekawe!

The Vana'diel Adventurer Recruitment Program provides an opportunity for FINAL FANTASY XI players to invite their friends to join their adventures, and receive an added incentive! When players use this new system to invite friends who have yet to play FINAL FANTASY XI to the exciting world of Vana’diel, both parties will receive special items in the game.

For those of you who have dreamed of sharing your adventures with your friends, do not miss out on this unique opportunity!

(Note: All days are in Earth time.)
The inviting party will receive a Guide Beret40 days after successfully inviting a friend.
The invited friend will receive 12 Chocopasses on the first day, and a Sprout Beretafter 40 days.
Both parties will also receive items after 100 days and 365 days.

Chocopass
This is a ticket that allows a character to rent a chocobo free of charge, regardless of job level and/or chocobo license status. Rental is limited to the stables in San d'Oria, Bastok, and Windurst, and riding time is limited.

Guide Beret and Sprout Beret
These are special hats that operate as a pair. When two adventurers equip these hats and form a party, the level of the character with the Guide Beret is restricted to the level of the character with the Sprout Beret, thus allowing them to enjoy adventuring and leveling together.
*The level restriction effect of the Guide Beret will only activate when the job level of the character with the corresponding Sprout Beret equipped is under level 50.
*Players who are under the level restriction effect of the guide beret cannot gain EXP.

Furthermore, these items will be offered every time you invite a friend to play FINAL FANTASY XI! Don't miss out on your chance to obtain these unique items and add them to your collection!
For details on the special items offered, go here>>

*To obtain special items, both the inviting party and the invited party must pay the FINAL FANTASY XI subscription fee for a set amount of time (40 days, 100 days, 365 days), and play the game using the same characters/Content IDs that were used in the initial invitation process.

[Step 1] The inviting party purchases a Gold World Pass.
[Step 2] The inviting party gives his/her friend the Gold World Pass.
[Step 3] The friend creates a character using the Gold World Pass and you're set to go!

Gold World Pass
A World Pass created solely for this recruitment program. The set in-game price is 1000 gil. The term of validity is seven days (Earth time), the same as a regular World Pass, and they may be purchased from the same World Pass vendors in each nation. However, unlike normal World Passes, the Gold World Pass can be used only once. Thus, if a player wishes to invite multiple friends to play FINAL FANTASY XI, a Gold World Pass must be purchased for each friend.

Where can I purchase a Gold World Pass?
Gold World Passes can be purchased from the same NPC vendors that sell regular World Passes:
Port San d'Oria (J-10) Ambleon / Port Bastok (J-7) Kachada / Heavens Tower (H-6) Gamimi

Can a Gold World Pass be used just like a regular World Pass?
No. A Gold World Pass can only be used for the first character created on one PlayOnline ID.

What are the conditions for obtaining special items?
To obtain special items, both the inviting party and the invited party must pay the FINAL FANTASY XI subscription fee for a set amount of time (40 days, 100 days, 365 days), and play the game using the same characters/Content IDs that were used in the initial invitation process.
*If either party cancels the Content ID or deletes the character that was used in the invitation process before the set times, neither party will receive the special items.

How do I receive the special items?
Use the following procedure to receive special items:
1. The inviting player and invited player form a party.
2. While both players are in the same area, talk to an NPC World Pass/Gold World Pass vendor.
3. The “invited” player selects “Gold World Pass benefits.” from the dialogue menu. If the proper conditions have been met, a list of obtainable items should be displayed, so select an item from the list.
4. The “inviting” player should now repeat the same process as above to collect his/her item.
*To receive special items, you must leave one inventory space empty per item you wish to receive. Please make sure that you have the necessary inventory space BEFORE speaking to the NPC vendor.
*The same process is used to receive items for each player invited through the Recruitment Program beyond the first.

How do I count the set amount of time (40 days, 100 days, 365 days) that is specified in the conditions?
The day the invited party uses the Gold World Pass and creates his/her character is counted as the first day. Please note that all the specified days are in Earth time.

Can the Guide Beret and Sprout Beret only be used by me and the friend that I invited?
Though both the Guide Beret and the Sprout Beret can be equipped at any time, the level restriction effect activates only when the corresponding pair of berets are equipped by the “inviting” player and the “invited” player in a party. Please also keep in mind that even if you form a party with other characters who possess the same item, the level restriction effect (between you and your friend) is not applicable to them.

A oto co mozna za to dostac:

Chocopass

Guide Beret

Sprout Beret

[Special Items offered for each additional invited player (after 40 days)]
From the second invite onwards (with a maximum of fifteen), the inviting player may choose any one item from the list below. However, the player is only allowed to have one of each rare/ex item.

- Chocopass (x12)
- Bronze Moogle Belt
- Pumpkin Head
- Trick Staff
- Onoko Yukata -or- Omina Yukata (*1) - Dream Hat
- Monster Belt (*2)
- Guide Beret (*3)
- Mandragora Beret

*1 This item changes according to the player’s gender.
*2 This item changes according to the nation the player receives it in.
*3 This item may only be chosen if not already owned by the player.

PostNapisane: 28 kwi 2005, 13:07 
nieźle - widać mają pełne pory, bo ludzie do WoWa zwiewają.

Swoją drogą - dupne nagrody za ściągnięcie kolejnej osoby.

PostNapisane: 29 kwi 2005, 00:28 
hmm, ale taka osoba sciagnieta tez musi miec wlasnego FFa zeby moc grac nie? :/

PostNapisane: 2 maja 2005, 20:39 
siemka jestem nowy ale nie zielony w serie finalow (7,8,10,10/2 przeszedlem ) i niedlugo (jak dostane karte M-BanK) zaczne zabawe z finalkiem 11 , to moze ktos by wziol te itemy przeciez nie moga sie zmarnowac 8) za mala pomoc oddam all :D :D :D pozdro

PostNapisane: 2 maja 2005, 22:45 
o prosze! :D nie wiem czy dostapic zaszczytu moge nowych czlonkow witania(w domysle :) ) ale jednak to zrobie. ukarzcie mnie, jesli pozbawilem kogos pierwszenstwa :P . no wiec, ekhem! witamy i czekamy! jak juz bedziesz gotowy, daj znac na forum, chetnie zalatwie pass, z czystej chocby ciekawosci (czyt. chciwosci :wink: ) musze rzucic okiem na te itemy, hehe

ps. (wyklad z ortografii stosowanej)
prosze was, blagam...! wzial, zapial, zamknal itd pisze sie przez "ą" goddamn! :wink: (hehe, takie zboczenie z liceum, polonistka zawsze mnie za to scigala :har: )

Allesan Elvaan WAR 18 MNK 14 THF 16 WHM 37 BLM 19 SAM 31

PostNapisane: 3 maja 2005, 09:39 
Nie chce Cię zniechecać ale..... Ta gra z FFami to ma wspólną tylko nazwe i jeśli liczysz na klimaty finalowe to sie mocno rozczarujesz. Równie dobrze można ja porównywać do Mortal Combat haha . Co nie zmienia faktu ze od listopada w nią gram. :wink: .

PostNapisane: 3 maja 2005, 10:11 
Już to tyle razy tłukliśmy, według mnie Finala jest wiele w tej grze, ale nei chce mi się powtarzać.

PostNapisane: 3 maja 2005, 20:35 
ale sądzicie że gość który kofa ff nie poradzi sobie z online ? ( grałem też w wowa i inne mmorpg) ????????

PostNapisane: 3 maja 2005, 22:48 
Jeśli tylko umiesz angieslki na tyle dobrze, by porozumieć się z innymi członkami Party, to poradzisz sobie bez problemu. Osobiście ostrzegam, że przerzucenie się z "dynamiczego" wowa na "statycznego" finala, to może być w pierszych dniach szok.

PostNapisane: 4 maja 2005, 05:31 
To znaczy tak zawsze sie umiałem dogadać z różnymi ludzmi ale nie jak sypali długimi zdaniami sam jeszcze gra w w3 (warcraft 3...) i tam też potrzeba ang ale może mnie niż w wow-e i przypuszczam niż w FF . Ale jakoś sobie dam rady 8)