mmorpg.pl

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 24 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1, 2
Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 28 sie 2005, 16:21 
Przed chwila znalazlem na allu pare podobnych informacji np.

Sewer Syrup popped after killing off two rounds of Mousse spawns, so took roughly 40 minutes. I was doing some merc work for a 60-ish PLD by soloing this NM. Went as 75RDM/NIN and this fight wasn't too hard, but took a very long time. At least 15 minutes I'd say. I have capped sword skill, merits, and a Suppanomimi earring, and my attacks weren't doing crap to this guy. Average 10-15 damage per hit not factoring in my enspells (luckily the additional effect of Enfire was hitting harder than my regular hit). Definitely just a matter of outlasting this slime, as RDM nukes aren't powerful enough to be worth the MP needed to do significant damage.

Just be ready for a long fight if you plan to solo, and use Spirits Within. I have a Martial Anelace in main hand so I could do a full Spirits every 200tp.

Albo to :)

When you spawn the Sewer Syrup pull it to the same corner where you killed the placeholders. It may be necessary to wait a few minutes in order to allow it to move far enough away from the Haunts in the room so that they don't aggro the puller.

The Sewer Syrup is Slime type mob which means melee attacks will do very little damage. You are looking at a nearly impossible fight if you do not bring relatively high level Blm or Rdm along. This Notorious Monster is Water based and weak to Fire, so have your mages nuke accordingly and be sure to let your Rdm know Enfire will result in a shorter fight. It does have a fairly damaging AOE attack and uses Fluid Toss, both of which are TP based. This is another reason why too many melee and not enough mages can make this fight far more difficult than it has to be.

The Jelly Ring is a 100% (guaranteed) drop. The exact level of the Sewer Syrup is unknown, I would estime 70ish, possibly lower.

The first time I went in as a 62Pld/31War with a Taru level 75Rdm/37Blm (thanks Cueball). I tried to fight the Sewer Syrup as if it was a regular exp mob, which was a big mistake. I would tank and Cueball would Refresh, cure, and nuke when possible. After about 5 minutes the Sewer Syrup had 4/5 of its health left since the only respectable damage that had been done was two Fire IIIs for 500+ each. The problem was that I was sucking up too much of the Redmages MP, which we really needed for damage. Things were not going too terribly though until a Werebat aggrod us, which resulted in a full wipe. Cueball had a great attitude though, even though he had to Homepoint and probably lost 4000+ experience points.

We regrouped in Jeuno and recruited another Taru, this time a 74Rdm/36Whm (thanks Unknow). We made it back to I-11 and to our relief the Sewer Syrup was still sitting there, so don't get too discouraged if you lose the first battle. As long as you regroup fairly quickly you should have time to give it another shot. This time Unknow and Cueball decided to tank by alternating Blink and Stoneskin and trade hate by nuking. I sat there whacking away for about 15 points of damage a hit, though I did get off a 600 damage Spirits Within and managed to cast Holy twice for 192 damage each despite my smallish Elvaan MP.

This second fight took much less time, Cueball and Unknow didn't even hit yellow. It was quite impressive actually, they were both nuking away while I waited patiently for them to need a Cure II or III, but the Sewer Syrup kept either hitting shadows or for 0 damage. In the end they dropped the this Notorious Monster before they even needed to Convert.

Basically, as a Paladin be prepared to take a backseat on this fight unless you have several people helping you out or a dedicated non-nuking healer. Chances are your party member's MP would be better spent casting offensive spells than healing you. I have heard of both level 75 Ninjas and Redmages soloing this Notorious Monster, but you might as well bring along one or two more people just to make sure.

As soon as the Sewer Syrup dies lot your Jelly Ring, prepare for Escape, and be glad you will most likely never see this zone again, unless of course you decide to help someone else get this ring.

Goodluck.

W wiekszosci postuw pisze ze nie trzeba takiej armi jak ty piszesz stok ale przyznam ze wszedzie pisze o NINie 70+ wiec jak sie znajdzie jakiegos do pomocy to spokojnie da sie to zrobic :)

PostNapisane: 28 sie 2005, 18:37 
ten nm moze byc zsolowany przez rdm/nin albo nin/whm czy /rdm

SMN af2: 2/5, Zenith: 4/5

PostNapisane: 29 sie 2005, 00:22 
Mobek ma Level: 64-65.
Po prostu pewnego dnia kilku tzw. "uberów" pomoże Phalianowi zdobyć ten ring i znowu będzie dowód na to, że przydatność ludzi dla naszego LS'a zaczyna się od .............
....... (sami sobie odpowiedzcie).

Temat jest do usunięcia pls, bo może zmobilizować 20-30 ludzi z naszego LS'a do szybszego levelowania i natarczywej chęci pomocy Phalianowi, co może odbić się fatalnie na ich życiu w rl'u :wink: :wink: :wink: .

PostNapisane: 29 sie 2005, 01:54 
sorryy ...ze wczesniej nic nie pisalem ....o ile bede w grze ( i nie bedzie mi to kolidowalo z praca ) np. dzis mialem 2ga zmiane wiec nie dalbym rady isc >>>>>>> to wolaj , pójde z toba

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 24 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1, 2