mmorpg.pl

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 32 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1, 2
Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 2 cze 2006, 11:19 
Przyjmuje zapisy kto będzie chciał sparować swojego kurczaka z moim
:evil: :oops: :lol:

PostNapisane: 2 cze 2006, 13:48 
zet napisał(a):
Przyjmuje zapisy kto będzie chciał sparować swojego kurczaka z moim
:evil: :oops: :lol:

Ja napewno nie..nie zaryzukuje chocobosa z głową Taru...

D3: Sukoshi#2931

"We noticed people having fun, this problem has been corrected"

PostNapisane: 6 cze 2006, 09:07 
Obrazek

D3: Sukoshi#2931

"We noticed people having fun, this problem has been corrected"

PostNapisane: 6 cze 2006, 09:46 
LOL

PostNapisane: 8 cze 2006, 12:15 
no w koncu... bede mial wlasnego konika, i bede mu dawal cukierki :)

masakra

PostNapisane: 13 cze 2006, 12:22 
Obrazki:
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/images/news/chocobo1.jpg
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/images/news/chocobo2.jpg
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/images/news/chocobo3.jpg

Greetings to the readers of Allakhazam from the FINAL FANTASY XI team! We would like to thank everyone for their comments regarding the recent announcement outlining the soon-to-be introduced system for raising chocobos.

We are sure that many of you are wondering just what this new system will entail. The development team would like to take this opportunity to answer some of your questions and give a clearer picture of what's in store.

The Q&A section has been organized in the following manner:

-Questions common to all the premiere sites in Japan, North America, and Europe.

-Questions specific to the premiere sites of each region mentioned above.
Questions common to all regions:

Q. How do you go about obtaining a chocobo egg?

A. We plan on having several different methods for obtaining eggs. Please be assured that these methods will not require you to form an alliance or anything of that scale; however, there will be varying degrees of difficulty.

Q. Will it be necessary to log in every day in order to take care of my chocobo? Or will it resemble the Fellow system in flexibility?

A. Logging in every day would certainly strengthen the bonds between you and your chocobo. However, as the chocobo raising system will involve the cooperation of each nation's chocobo stable employees, your chocobo will receive the basic level of care even if you are too busy to tend to it yourself. We suggest checking in on your chocobo at least once a week.

Q. Will there be chocobos of different colors? Will a chocobo's color change as it gets older?

A. We're still keeping the exact colors a secret, but we will tell you that there is definitely more than one color. The color of a chocobo will not change once it has been decided.

Q. What kind of things will I have to do to raise my chocobo?

A. A more detailed explanation will be given at a later date, but raising a chocobo will involve actions such as feeding and other simple tasks.

Questions from Japan:

Q. Will there be any prerequisites for raising a chocobo? Will high-level players have an advantage over low-level players?

A. Anyone with an egg can begin raising a chocobo, although special, difficult-to-obtain eggs will naturally be more accessible to high-level players. Chocobo matchmaking will give low-level players the chance to obtain eggs of the same level of rarity.

Q. Can my chocobo die?

A. No, your chocobo cannot die. However, there is a limit to the length of time a chocobo can be under your care.

Questions from North America:

Q. After matching two chocobos, to whom will the resulting egg belong?

A. Both chocobo owners should find themselves pleased with the matchmaking results.

Q. Will it be possible for me to make up a name for my chocobo?

A. We considered this possibility, but due to various factors, the chocobo naming system will be similar to the wyvern and automaton name selection process.

Questions from Europe:

Q. Will I need a special item like an incubator to hatch my egg?

A. Besides the egg itself, no special items will be required.

Q. Will chocobos be able to learn new abilities?

A. That information will be revealed at a later date.

We plan to continue providing answers to the most common questions, so please keep up the exchange of ideas and opinions!

Also, don't forget to check the Topics page on the official FINAL FANTASY XI homepage for upcoming pieces on chocobo racing and other chocobo-related news!

PostNapisane: 13 cze 2006, 12:55 
A o BLU AF dalej ani pary kurfa

PostNapisane: 13 cze 2006, 13:40 
Cytuj:
Q. Can my chocobo die?

A. No, your chocobo cannot die. However, there is a limit to the length of time a chocobo can be under your care.

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Cytuj:
Q. After matching two chocobos, to whom will the resulting egg belong?

A. Both chocobo owners should find themselves pleased with the matchmaking results.

pewnie właściciel samicy choco dostanie jajko a właściciel samca Trick Staff XD

a tak wracając do kolorów to fajnie byłoby wychodować Złotego Chocobosa i zasówać nim po górach i wodzie ;P

PostNapisane: 13 cze 2006, 13:41 
A kto powiedział że to sa samce i samiczki :) :roll:

PostNapisane: 13 cze 2006, 13:51 
Scorpio napisał(a):
A kto powiedział że to sa samce i samiczki :) :roll:

w sumie nikt, ale skoro miałyby rodzić jajka, to jeśli miałyby być obojnakami to po ce jeparować :P

PostNapisane: 13 cze 2006, 14:25 
Cytuj:
w sumie nikt, ale skoro miałyby rodzić jajka, to jeśli miałyby być obojnakami to po ce jeparować :P

A slimaki to sa wylacznie samorodne ?

Pozatym skads te jajka musze byc pierwsze wiec jak moga przezyc samczyki skoro na serwie siedzi 5 k luda a kurek jest z 15 ???

PostNapisane: 13 cze 2006, 19:15 
Obojnactwo nie zawsze oznacza samozapłodnienie :p

A co do jajek to trzeba bedzie jakos "przekonywac" chocobosy do roli samca i samiczki ><

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 32 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1, 2