mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 3 paź 2006, 12:11 
Obrazek

The next version update will feature adjustments to several jobs. In this installment, we would like to describe the changes on the way for summoners.

Changes to the Summoner Job

Summoners use the Blood Pact pet command as their main way of doing battle. Both attacks and support/healing magic are included in this command and operate with a single recast time.

The development team has decided to split Blood Pact into two commands to allow players to select a strategy to fit the current situation once every minute.

[The New Blood Pacts]
The summoner pet command Blood Pact will be divided into two categories, each with its own recast time. "Blood Pact: Rage" will focus on direct damage and special attacks, while "Blood Pact: Ward" will center on support, enfeebling, and healing magic.

· Blood Pact: Rage (Recast time: 1 minute)
Orders the avatar to use special attacks.

· Blood Pact: Ward (Recast time: 1 minute)
Orders the avatar to use support abilities.

[Summoning Magic Skill]
- Effects on Blood Pact
Blood Pact will receive different effects when the value added by equipment or merit points exceeds the skill cap for that level.

For example, players can experience increased accuracy when using Blood Pact: Rage or lengthened effect durations when using Blood Pact: Ward. The length of the duration increased varies depending on which Blood Pact is used, but will not exceed 180 seconds.

A player whose summoning magic skill is lower than the skill cap will not experience any penalties, such as a decrease in accuracy or shortened effect durations.

- Skill Increases
The instances in which players can increase their skill will also be changed in accordance with the adjustments to summoning magic skill.

Originally, calling forth an avatar would sometimes improve a player's summoning magic skill. Soon players will also be able to experience increases in skill when using the Blood Pact: Rage and Blood Pact: Ward pet commands.

That wraps up the job-related changes coming in the next version update. More are scheduled for future updates, though, so keep checking the main page for the latest news!

PostNapisane: 3 paź 2006, 12:21 
sranie w banie :P dawać PLD i NIN !

PostNapisane: 3 paź 2006, 12:44 
Dawać mi Update!!!

PostNapisane: 3 paź 2006, 14:16 
wreszcie osobne recasty :D fajnie sie zapowiada :D

PostNapisane: 4 paź 2006, 10:25 
Na forum Summonerow sa oczywiscie wielkie spekulacje jak zrozumieć to co napisało SE :P. Dotyczy klasyfikacji BP do BP:Rage i BP:Ward oraz czasu trwania / wydłużenia bufów. Jeden koleś (Spira - mocno udzielający się Summoner) zna japoński więc dokonał analizy obydwu tekstów, porównał i wycągnął wnioski, które wydaja się być najrozsądniejsze pośród innych argumentów czy kłótni.

Oto one:

Kod:
I think they made it really clear.. upon rereading it.. in both EN and JP version..

[Rage]
--------
Astral Flow BPs
Tier II, IV magic BPs
Lv65/70 dmg BPs
all BPs that result with dmg dealt. eg, Thunderspark, Tail Whip

[Ward]
--------
All healing BPs eg. Whispering Wind, Spring Water
All support (buff) BPs eg. Ecliptic Howl, Earthen Ward
All enfeebling BPs eg. Slowga, Lunar Cry, Nightmare (no direct dmg dealt)

[Effect of SMNing skill over cap]
-------------------------------------
For some offensive BPs, accuracy bonus.
For some support BPS, duration of buff extension. The time varies with the buff, but the maximum possible EXTENSION is 3min.
-They only list these two because they were merely cited as examples.

PostNapisane: 4 paź 2006, 10:43 
mnie tam i tak interesuje co oni mają na myśli pisząc:

Cytuj:
PLD
Job's Strength
The party's shield with high defence.
We'd like to improve PLD's ability to fight battles in succession.

sorry za offtopa :)

PostNapisane: 4 paź 2006, 10:49 
Glizdus na tym updacie nie ma planowanych zmian do PLD przeczytaj dwie ostatnie linijki w pierwszym poscie. Jedyne zmiany w nadchodzacym updatcie beda dotyczyc SAM DRG DRK RNG i SMN.

PostNapisane: 4 paź 2006, 10:52 
no fakt. to skurwle!

PostNapisane: 4 paź 2006, 12:55 
Inne joby maja dostac zmiany 'juz' w grudniu.