mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 23 sie 2007, 11:18 
Obrazek

August will see adjustments to two-handed weapon wielding and several jobs.
If you missed our description of grips and two-handed weapons, be sure to check it out in the August 14th edition of Topics. In this edition, we will be covering job enhancements.

Beastmaster

The duration for which a beastmaster can maintain a pet invoked with the "Call Beast" ability will be extended. The new length of time, though varying depending on the type of pet brought forth, may be up to 90 minutes.
Additionally, when not engaged in combat, pet healing will be possible through use of the "Stay" ability. Finally, the experience penalty previously incurred by a beastmaster while using a charmed monster will be done away with.

Corsair

After the version update, corsairs across Vana'diel will be the happy recipients of several job enhancements.
For starters, the effect of Phantom Roll will be augmented so that the effects can be felt even when neither a large nor Lucky Roll is made. To make a comparison, the efficacy of a corsair's roll will generally exceed that of a bard's song. Should a corsair roll an 11, the efficacy will, for the most part, exceed that of two bard's songs.

The length of immobility a corsair suffers during their rolls has also been shortened. In addition, the merit point-accessible ability "Fold" will function to reduce the likelihood of busting, as well as modifying the effect of rolls.

We will also be adding new gear that will further increase the range of Phantom Roll. When using the roll and this gear in tandem, even players engaged in combat at some distance from the corsair will fall within the area of effect. And as if that weren't enough, players can even expect new ammunition with rather enticing damage ratings.

Puppetmaster

The update also brings with it two all-new heads to supplement the puppetmaster's arsenal of automaton accoutrements.
The primary purpose of both heads is to grant magic bonuses: one for healing, and the other, elemental. For example, equipping the "healing" head will cause an automaton to undergo a healing magic power enhancement. As a result, subsequent cure spells will encompass all party members, rather than the puppetmaster alone.

Careful reconsideration has led us to raise the current skill limits for automatons as well. With these increases, puppetmasters can expect to see improved performance from their automata in such areas as attack power and accuracy, magic accuracy, and more!

Look forward to the release of even more details on the day of the update!

Obrazek

PostNapisane: 23 sie 2007, 11:22 
Go go BST, bo mieli za trudno...

PostNapisane: 23 sie 2007, 12:04 
iiiiii tam trudno po prostu upierdliwie :D

ale wiesz jakie to daje możliwości do solowania innych jobów z /BST, ja to po prostu uwielbiam :D i nie używanie heel + stay straaaaaaaaaaaaaaasznie ułatwi życie :D

a Stay = Heal i feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWER :P

PostNapisane: 23 sie 2007, 12:11 
To była ironia...

PostNapisane: 23 sie 2007, 13:43 
Wiedzialem ze do skonczenia beastmastera potrzebny mi jest jakis bodziec :) no i prosze LOL. Wogole to Farmowanie KSow sie fajnie zapowiada jak mozna peta leczyc :P
Kuftal nadchodze :P

Wydluzenie czasu do nawet 90 minut to wiadomo -> oszczednosc
Leczenie stayem:
Dla beastmastera - Mozna urzywac caly czas tego samego mobka, co powoduje ze campy z 6 mobkami to juz nie kampy z 3 vs 3 tylko 1 vs 5
Dla reszty - nie bedzie sytuacji kiedy druzyna zabija mobka a tam dupa zero expa bo to byl wczesniejszy pet beastmastera
Finally, the experience penalty previously incurred by a beastmaster while using a charmed monster will be done away with. - tego do konca nie rozumiem, ze niby jak charmne IT i zabije T to dostane expa jakbym zsolowal T? Jesli tak to
ma dzialac to masakra bedzie w polaczeniu z stay - heal, bedzie mozna sie wbic z petem IT na familiarze i w pol godziny zrobic od groma expa.

Obrazek

PostNapisane: 27 sie 2007, 17:17 
Alez tego CORa wzomcnili >.>
Ja jako melee chcialbym miec tylko CORow imo 2x mocniejsze od songow przy roll 11.... Czyli 11 crit albo 11 double attack to bedzie jakas masakra jakies w praktyce 70% pewnie double attack i crit. Dodatkowo COR nie robi moze takiego dmg jak WAR czy inny dobry DD w merit pt ale napewno robi od groma wiecej niz BRD.

imo najlepsze pt teraz to bedzie COR BRD RDM WAR WAR WAR nie wyobrazam sobie zeby ktos to przebil ( ewentualnie mnk zamiast war )
Nie mowiac o przydatnosci COR na HNM przy wysokim rollu MAB pojdzie w gore pod niebiosa to samo att,crit,double itp. rzeczy.

Obrazek