mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 17 mar 2009, 13:56 
http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics/ff ... etail.html

Cytuj:
The upcoming version update will usher in the "Augments" system, a new feature that will shatter your preconceptions about equipment and breathe new life into some of your most treasured pieces of armor.

Any veteran adventurer knows the feeling:
A beloved breastplate that served you in countless epic battles...
A cherished cuirass that fended off many a vicious enemy blow...
Equipment once treasured, now auctioned off for a purseful of gil or relegated to a dank, lonely corner of your Mog House in favor of more potent apparel better suited to your burgeoning abilities.
What could be done to give these items a longer lease on life? This is the question we asked ourselves, and in the next version update, you can experience the answer—the new Augments system!

Let's examine how it will work.

RYSUNEK PONIŻEJ!!!!

As illustrated above, players will be able to customize certain pieces of equipment by adding two augments of their choice to supplement the item's base attributes. This new feature will allow for two pieces of armor bearing the same name to possess distinct capabilities, specially tailored to complement the skills of the wearer.
A wealth of heretofore unseen diversity in adventuring attire awaits you!

Needless to say, the development team is hard at work to ensure that augmented items can be enjoyed by the widest possible range of adventurers, while preserving game balance with existing items available through questing and synthesis. Furthermore, to maintain the items' exclusivity, it will not be possible to trade them to your companions, nor sell them via the auction house or bazaars. Adventurers looking to acquire augmented equipment will have to do so by their own courage and valor!

We'll be sharing even more information on this exciting new feature come release day, so be sure to check back for all the latest details!

Obrazek

PostNapisane: 17 mar 2009, 13:59 
W końcu sensowny update :D
A nie ciągle jakieś gówienka dla noobków :P

Morrigan's Robe powah! :D

Edytka: Ugh poczytałem BG... Buuu tylko NQ shitty not-rare, not-ex equip będzie można tak boostować. Co za badziewny update :(

PostNapisane: 17 mar 2009, 14:12 
tczewiak napisał(a):
W końcu sensowny update :D
A nie ciągle jakieś gówienka dla noobków :P

Morrigan's Robe powah! :D

Edytka: Ugh poczytałem BG... Buuu tylko NQ shitty not-rare, not-ex equip będzie można tak boostować. Co za badziewny update :(

W newsie nigdzie cos takiego nie jest napisane, o ile pamietam BG nie jest jakos polaczone z SE zeby miec informacje od nich. A czesci bolded to nie skomentuje :P

In other news: SE dostalo newsowej straczki :o

PostNapisane: 17 mar 2009, 14:20 
Goki - część bold to odniesienie do mojej wypowiedzi przed edytką ;)

PostNapisane: 17 mar 2009, 14:29 
zawsze będzie można wziąć jakiś low lvl set ze storage i trochę go po ulepszać na bcnm czy inne cappowane eventy

PostNapisane: 17 mar 2009, 17:38 
Jedyne co im wychodzi ostatnio to marginalizowanie craftów...

Where I have seen the unseen.

FFXI Retired

PostNapisane: 17 mar 2009, 17:40 
No jakby tak sie zastanowic, to akurat, jezeli jednak bedzie mniej wiecej tak jak mowi Kamil, powinno to lekko wspomoc crafty, bo ludzie beda potrzebowali jednak tych "naked" itemkow.

PostNapisane: 17 mar 2009, 19:50 
Naked itemki może zrobić każdy a nie 100+ crafter. Będzie tona itemów i nikt nie zarobi :) Ewentualnie każdy będzie prosił o zrobienie czegoś. Ale i tak wątpię żeby to miało sens w endgame.

Where I have seen the unseen.

FFXI Retired