mmorpg.pl

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 138 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 6 wrz 2005, 12:33 
We all know that we need to update rules, mostly because we have a pretty long Dynamis history and simple lotting is usually not fair… and thus:

Some changes that are not subject of discussion: (^_^)
AF claiming:
- to claim AF you must have sufficient level to wear it
- you need to decide on maximum two jobs you will be claiming AFs for and you wont be able to change it, never
- if no one claims AF, free lotting starts at 60+ than 50+ etc…
- full participation are now rewarded with 2 points: signing up, getting on time, staying till the end, if any of those are broken you get only 1 point
- if u signed up and didn’t come, u get 0 pts
Materials:
- synthesis materials are not lotable anymore, they drop random
Sponsorship:
- you can’t sponsor two same or different cities in a row
Coins:
- single coins in Jeuno are gathered by one person and sold among interested members at price 1mil/nr_of_coins

New Rules Propositions:

I. THE QUEUE

The idea of this is to assure that everyone sooner or later will receive AF FOR SURE!! and to promote high attendance. I’ll try to explain it as simple as I can ^_^;

We treat AFs from cities and northland separately.
We count number of AFs claimed by each member with us there.
Member with highest number of points have right to claim AF first before any other with same or greater number of AF claimed so far, everyone else have to pass this AF for him.

Ex: (see table to understand it better)
a) City Whm af drops. There are 3 ppl to claim it: Samhain Nomi and Ilris. Even though Nomi and Samhain have more points they have to pass it for Ilris because he havent got any AF so far.
b) City PLD AF drops. There are 3 ppl to claim it: Gameover, Zenia and Orinthia. Even though Gameover have highest number of points Zenia gets AF because he got 2 afs so far (1pld 1 sam) and Game have already 3afs (2pld 1war) and have more poitns than Orinthia
c) Xarcabard MNK AF drops. There are 3 ppl to claim it: Dredz Sehrahin Opiekun. Dredz get AF because he have highest nr of points and even though he already got 5 AFs in the cities he doesnt have a single from Glacier, Sehrahin have to pass because she already have body from glacier, Opiekun have to pass because he have less points.
Etc... i hope u get the picture
The more events u attend the better chance to claim AF.

The backslash of it might be suffered by old members because there’s slight chance that fresh members will get one more AF before them (because person who was first in line might already have AF that dropped), but since we cut recruiting to minimum it will be far more fair than current totally random system.
Everyone will be able to check by themselves where in line they are (just use implemented auto-filter). One person (some trusted DD prolly, who doesn’t have much to do) will be keeping an eye for table during the event and provide required information.

Same story with sponsorship: if there is more than one member willing to pay 1mil, person with highest number of points get right to sponsor before any other with same or greater number of events sponsored so far.

II. THE FORK

The fork has 20 points (10 full events). Only members from highest fork can lot AF, everyone else has to pass it.
Ex:
Pld AF drops. Foulu, Godwulf, Stellaris, Pala are in the lowest fork; Orin, Zenia, Gameover in second, Xavery in the highest. Xavery is the only member in highest fork so he and only he lot AF, if he already have it or is absent > Orin, Zenia, Gameover lot it, If they already have it > Foulu Godwulf, Stellaris and Pala can lot.

This assures that memebrs with highest nr of points will get AFs first, but new members might have to wait a long time before they get anything, especially with more common job like RDM or WHM. It also encourages full attendance to get as many points as possible to get into higher fork. Its also very easy to check in which fork u are and what are ur chances for AF. Its pretty fast and simple, one member will have an eye for table to avoid mistakes.

Sponsorship and coins rules stays the same as they are now.

III. THE DICE

Before we enter Dynamis, members /random for each job AF. Every 20 points (10 full events) member get additional /random. Person with highest score get AF first, than second highest score etc…
Ex:
Xavery make 3 randoms, Gameover, Zenia 2 randoms, Godwulf, Foulu only 1.

This one is a lil troublesome, would take some time before we get through all jobs. It gives chance for AF for everyone but the more points u have the higher chance for AF.

Sponsorship and coins rules stays the same as they are now.

IV. BIDDING

Most of you already know how this works as its common system in HNM LSes.
Before we enter Dynamis, we bid on LS chat every job AF. You can bid on two AFs if u have sufficient points.
AF Bidding starts at 1 point. Maximum outbid 5 points.
Member with highest bid take first AF, than second bidder get second AF etc…
If there are few ppl with same bid, they lot against each other.
Points are deducted when member get AF.

Person who won /random for sponsorship is deducted 6 points
Person who claimed 100-value coin with lotting is deducted 4 points.
AF claimed by ‘free lot’ do not deduct points.

Its very fair system as it promote attendance and reward those with highest number of points, but is troublesome and will take some time before we make bidding for each job, plus everyone would have to keep record of their points. Dedicated member ‘the Scribe’ will keep an eye out on points table and record all bidding.
Fresh members might have to wait some time before they get anything… but if u attend you’ll get something for sure.

The question is… do we deduct points for coins, sponsorship and AFs claimed so far…
a) Deducting seems a lot more fair to me. It prevents ppl who got lucky and have some points to monopolize some AFs. Ppl who weren’t lucky will have better chance to get their AF finally and wont have to bid against lucky bastard swords.
We would deduct 6 points for AF, 6 for sponsoring, 4 for each 100-value coins (cant drop beneath zero)
b) No-deducting… laws shouldn’t work backwards…. but its not RL… ppl who got some AFs so far would have a great advantage above those who weren’t.

PostNapisane: 6 wrz 2005, 12:35 
do urn !

PostNapisane: 6 wrz 2005, 13:08 
Good job.

Zaglosowalem na bigging nr 1.

PostNapisane: 6 wrz 2005, 13:15 
A dlaczego nie ma mojego pomyslu skoro sa jakies porombane inne ? :(

PostNapisane: 6 wrz 2005, 13:28 
Bidding a) :D
Jeszcze dodam że nie jest to może do końca super wyjście ale chyba najsprawiedliwsze i nie chodzi tu o szczęście bo każdy decydował na co lotuje jeżeli były to np. 100 value (min Ja dorwałem tak bodajże 2 setki).
*Edit*
Jedna zmiana co do sponsoringu - uważam że albo powinniśmy dać to pod bidowanie albo ustalić pierwszeństwo osoby z większą ilościa punktów. Nie wiem czy gdzieś też nie napisałeś tego ale zakaz sponsorowania dwóch takich samych eventów pod rząd.

Where I have seen the unseen.

FFXI Retired

Ostatnio edytowano 6 wrz 2005, 14:32 przez Kang, łącznie edytowano 2 razy

PostNapisane: 6 wrz 2005, 14:19 
ja też bidding a)

PostNapisane: 6 wrz 2005, 14:50 
Od kiedy wchodza te reguly ?

PostNapisane: 6 wrz 2005, 14:51 
voting konczy sie w przyszly wtorek rano a wieczorem wchodza rulesy

PostNapisane: 6 wrz 2005, 14:52 
Szkoda, myslalem ze pojde jeszcze na windurst run raz :<

PostNapisane: 6 wrz 2005, 15:03 
Spoko, pewnie SW bedzie robic windurst niedlugo, tylko musisz nastawic budzik na 4 rano. :D

PostNapisane: 6 wrz 2005, 15:14 
Scorpio napisał(a):
Szkoda, myslalem ze pojde jeszcze na windurst run raz :<

Sto - nie rób scen - mało jest takich dobrych RDMów jak ty i potrzebujemy Cię w DP ;)

PostNapisane: 6 wrz 2005, 15:42 
Według toku myślenia Stoka to my wszyscy powinniśmy zrezygnować bo nie dostaniemy szybko AF'ów :D Ja po odjęciu punktów będę miał tyle co każdy inny n00bek, inne osoby także więc nie uważam żeby stanowiło to jakiś problem.

Where I have seen the unseen.

FFXI Retired

PostNapisane: 6 wrz 2005, 16:03 
To jest jawne czy tajne glosowanie? Moze kazdy sie powstrzyma od komentarza aby ci co nie glosowali nie musieli sie niczym sugerowac...

PostNapisane: 6 wrz 2005, 16:19 
chyba tajne z propagandą.

Rha - wracaj już z irlandzkiego farmowania! :)

PostNapisane: 6 wrz 2005, 16:38 
Huckster napisał(a):
chyba tajne z propagandą.

Rha - wracaj już z irlandzkiego farmowania! :)

23 wrzesnia powinienem sie zalogowac do gry :)

PostNapisane: 6 wrz 2005, 19:05 
Nareszcie! Kupie jakies petardy na ta okoazje.

PostNapisane: 7 wrz 2005, 06:56 
Ja tez kupie, a co mi tam ;D Tylko wroc !!!

PostNapisane: 7 wrz 2005, 07:46 
To może ja zrobie jakaś taka mała petardke ? :)

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 138 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7