mmorpg.pl

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 2581 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116 ... 130  Następna strona
Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 26 paź 2006, 11:04 
egoist napisał(a):
spoko pojde umieraj Nimem:) lesia zaparkuje na ewentualny drop legs/feet

Dzieki!!! :)

PostNapisane: 26 paź 2006, 11:05 
Skoro jest dwoch WHMow w tank party, moze Sto tez niech wezmie /drk. Duzo stuna na koniec walki moze byc super.

PostNapisane: 26 paź 2006, 11:06 
Tak niesmiało się przypominam, że wyłożyłem z własnej kasy 350k na icarusy które rozdawałem na Ultimie i Omedze. Huck - sprzedaj pliz pare monetek.

Dzisiaj też icarusy z funda? Sleeping poty? Mogę wyłożyć kasę, ale chciałbym dostać potem refund.
Kupować?

PostNapisane: 26 paź 2006, 11:07 
mrynar napisał(a):
Skoro jest dwoch WHMow w tank party, moze Sto tez niech wezmie /drk. Duzo stuna na koniec walki moze byc super.

OK, updatnalem roster

PostNapisane: 26 paź 2006, 11:08 
Słuchajcie - jest sprawa Limbus Fundu. Zet z własnej kieszeni wyłożył 300k i kupił Icarus Wingi i Reraise Hairpiny. 300k to obecnie ok 6 Ancient Beastcoinów.

Co sądzicie aby na LS Fund wyciągnąć z banku 15 coinów (każdy po ok 1 coina straci), sprzedać je (750k), oddać 300k zetowi, resztę (450k) przeznaczyć na itemy na bossy i RR?

Potrzebna Wasza zgoda.

PostNapisane: 26 paź 2006, 11:29 
Ultima every job strategy<--- CHANGES

TANK PARTY

TANKS: (Rha, Zjaw, Xav) Pulling Ultima to top left corner, try to keep it facing into wall.

RDM IN TANK PARTY: (Stokrotka) Most important task is to keep Ultima debuffed all the time - (Bio II, Paralyze, Slow, Blind and Poison II all the time), second task is keeping refresh on mages. Help with stun at the end of fight. Haste Xav.

WHM IN TANK PARTY: (Anc) Haste + remove bad statuses from Zjawcia, keep Barstonra up. After special move called Dissapation casts Curaga, cures to full then Barstonra.
(Zet) Haste + remove bad statuses from Rhaegal, remove bad stat from Xav, keep barpetrify up. After special move called Dissapation recasts Prot/Shell + barpetrify.

BLM PARTY

RDM IN BLM PARTY: (Panoramiix) Refreshing 5 ppl in party first WHM then BLM. STUN ORDER

BLM DEBUFER IN BLM PARTY: (Simiurg) Same duties like rest BLMs and in addition should keep Drown, Rasp and Frost all the fight up. Duties in order of importance: Stun Order -> Self Buff -> Elemental Debuff -> Magic Burst nuking -> free nuking -> everything else.

BLM IN BLM PARTY: (Simiurg, Nimloth/Lesiu) Stun, Stoneskin, Blink, magicburst i nuke. Duties in order of importance: Stun Order -> Self Buff -> Magic Burst nuking -> free nuking -> everything else. When Ultima has Mana Shield (immune to magic) - rest.

WHM IN BLM PARTY: (Pitia) Keeping Barstone, Barpetrify, Protectra, Shellra up. Removing bad statuses, curing, helping to cure DD party or tank party. Do not let drop your MP below 50%! Haste Opiekun + Cure him.

MELEE IN BLM PARTY: ;) (Opiekun) Duties like DD in melee party.

MELEE PARTY

DD IN MELEE PARTY: (Gal, Lae, Orai, Myr) Making skillchains in pairs. Clear communicating it to others (preferably with <call>) so BLMs will not miss MB, and other melee will not do their SC in meantime. Dark SC is preferred (Ultima is light based). If you have any bad status then communicate it on party chat. If you are low on HP (<600) disengage and get away of AOE, if mages will have MP then you get cure if not - rest. Try to avoid death! When Ultima has "Particle Shield" (hitting for 0 dmg) get away of AOE and rest HP untill it's off.

WHM IN MELEE PARTY: (Deshter) Hasting 4 DD, keeping Barstone, Barpetrify, Protectra, Shellra up. Curing. Removing bad statuses from Myrt and Orai. Do not let drop your MP below 50%!

BRD IN MELEE PARTY: (Val) Keeping songs on DD and ballads on WHM. Removing bad statuses from Gal and Lae. Help with Curing. Informing party of: who is the target of Citadelbuster, when Ultima is immune for magic when on melee, etc.

Ultima general strategy

How to stun

Make stun order. When and how to stun: when it's your stun order then target Ultima, forget about anything else and keep your eye on Ultima - immediately after you see red lines release stun. If there will be no special during 12 seconds then release Stun anyway. It's because next blm already has his stun timer up.

What to do when low on MP or anything going bad

If low on MP or some death ppl then everyone stops doing DAMAGE and giving Ultima TP. Tanks does blinktank without melee, WHM or two help them to survive. Everyone else (including DD) are going OUT of the AoE range and rest. If tanks are dead then Huck takes blink tank duties - if he dies then next DD takes blink tank duties.

Valyana napisał(a):
We shouldn't run away as soon as we see the "30...". The countdown for Citadel Buster gives us free time to do damage while Ultima isn't fighting back. We need to use that time to do damage before it wipes us out one by one.

When we see "30...", melees should circle around ultima and unlock target so that they are ready to run right when the countdown gets to "10..."

Nukers should stand at maximum range and keep nuking until "10...", then run.

Tanks should run a little earlier, at "20...", but not go too far. They need to get hate back fast after the Citadel Buster so Ultima doesn't kill more people with normal attacks.

Support can run at the same time, or sooner if they feel like it. Ultima won't be doing anything dangerous during the countdown.

I think it's better for DDs to get Bustered than tanks for the most part, so tanks can stop or at least slow down their hate building when we see "30..." and let a DD pull hate. If we lose all the tanks Ultima kills everyone else pretty fast with normal attacks.

After "10...", if you get drawn in just stand there and take the death, then reraise, get away and recover.

People should use damage 2-hours when Ultima hits 20%, before they get Bustered and thereby weakened.

Valyana napisał(a):
Ultima really screwed us with the specials right at 20% today. Armor Buster -> Dissipation -> Citadel Buster was a nasty combo. And then people still don't seem to know how to run away.

If you have Gravity from Armor Buster, run away immediately.
If you don't, KEEP ATTACKING until 10... and then run away. Unless it's immune to your attacks, in which case you might as well run earlier.
EVERYONE run away. Don't decide it's on you, so you don't need to run. Sometimes you're right, sometimes you aren't. We've had several people die unnecessarily because Ultima changed targets in the middle of the countdown. Don't stop running unless you get pulled in during the last 5 seconds, and even then you can run the opposite direction.

When you run, run up onto the ledge where we entered the room. Don't go through the door, that just wastes time getting back to do more damage.

Before 20%, when Ultima does Armor Buster or Equalizer, melees must IMMEDIATELY turn around and stop feeding it TP. If you see a lot of orange numbers in the alliance list, turn around. There's no need to run away, Ultima doesn't do anything except Holy2 if you don't give it TP. But if people are attacking it gains TP very fast. You can start attacking again once people are out of orange HP.

Below 20%, I'm not sure that this will work; I don't know if Citadel Buster is TP based or not. If it is, this would certainly help a lot, and I think it's worth a try. We had bad luck this last run; Ultima used two Armor Busters in the last 20%, where it had never used it at all in that phase on our previous runs.

Bringing Icarus Wings for the last 20% would help.

I need to stop changing head equipment in my macros, it keeps me from reapplying reraise...

Chests
Unconfirmed is that after killing chest mobs Ultima becames weaker. Ut's also the occasion to check how we work with SC and MB.

Removing bad statuses

Armor Buster, AoE Gravity --> Erase
Chemical Bomb, Cone Slow, Elegy --> 2 x Erase
Cryojet, Cone Paralyze --> Paralyna
Dissipation, AoE Dispel all buffs + Terror --> Protect, Shell, Barstone, Barpetrify, Reraise, Stoneskin, Blink, Songs...
Flame Thrower, Cone Plague --> Viruna
High-Tension Discharger, Cone Stun --> Erase
Hydro Canon, Cone Strong Poison --> Poisona
Smoke Discharger, Cone Petrification --> Stona
Turbofan, Cone Silence --> Silena or Echo Drops

2H <--- NEW
If DD want to do 2H tell to melee and 1 tank to go out - you'll probably cause strong AOE or even double. Thats better when few ppl will get heavy dmg.

Ostatnio edytowano 22 mar 2007, 21:43 przez zet, łącznie edytowano 2 razy

PostNapisane: 26 paź 2006, 11:39 
huck - przeciez to normalne, nikt nie zrobi dramy o 1 coina a odpadnie problem ze w pospiechu zapomni sie o potach, icarusie czy RR,
imo trzeba rozwiazanie na przyszlosc - przed kazda ultima czy omega idzie pare coinow z banku na medsy i RR i po problemie

PostNapisane: 26 paź 2006, 16:45 
We don't want Ultima facing the corner. It is possible for mages to be out of Ultima's AoE range (20') but still in casting range (21-22') if it is at the edge of the (non-NIN) radar (20'). If tanks are trying to face Ultima into the corner then mages have to come into AoE range in order to cure them. Better is something like this:

Kod:
\-------------/
|    T        |
|  U          |
|T            |
|             |
|             |
|             |
|            M|
/-------------\

That way mages can stay out of AoE and still be able to cast on tanks and Ultima. Note that the radar is larger (25') if you have NIN main or subjob, so the edge of the radar is out of casting range.

I'd have Zet go SMN; Earthen Ward should be useful for helping Xav to survive Citadel Buster, and HR2 for recovering from AoEs, as well as DD now that Ward and Rage are separate.

I would have BLMs sub NIN to survive getting drawn in after Citadel Buster if Xav dies. They should be able to always stay out of AoE range unless they get drawn in, so they shouldn't miss the cures.

The plan for Citadel Buster is this: when we see the countdown, Xav puts on full HP gear (plus Dark Staff?) and cures himself to full (plus Invincible the first time) to pull hate. At 10 everyone else runs away from him (sooner if Gravitied). He eats the Buster, then Utsu eats the Holy II followup. Cure him up again fast. If he goes down another tank needs to get hate fast.

PostNapisane: 26 paź 2006, 19:11 
Excellent post Val!

PostNapisane: 26 paź 2006, 22:07 
GRATZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostNapisane: 26 paź 2006, 22:14 
Parse:

overall:
Oraichu 23.3% Galen 19.25% Opie 16.24% Nimloth 10.17% Simi 8.57% Saitou 9.16% Sansaro 5.73%

last 20%:
Oraichu 27.3% Nimloth 17.21% Simi 14.89% Saitou 14.57% Opie 11.41% Sansaro 6.47% Galen 5.16%

PostNapisane: 26 paź 2006, 22:17 
Bez komentarza...

Obrazek

PostNapisane: 26 paź 2006, 22:34 
Grats Zet! Teraz mozesz spac spokojnie :wink:

Grats Lesiu! niedlugo nie bedziesz miec na craftowe itemki miejsca w szafie, same R/Ex :D

zdaje sie teraz kazdy wie, kogo brakuje Alfie....

Obrazek

PostNapisane: 26 paź 2006, 22:36 
grrats alfa ^^

PostNapisane: 26 paź 2006, 23:16 
Zgadzam sie z Anc - BLMy rzadza!!!

PostNapisane: 26 paź 2006, 23:27 
Trzeba będzie przyjąć kilku nowych, szalonych BLMów :)

PostNapisane: 26 paź 2006, 23:29 
eeee tam
wiecej War/ninow ;p

A tak wogole to nie mozna bylo nukowac bo ciagle hate skakal :P
Grats 8)

PostNapisane: 26 paź 2006, 23:38 
Rhaegal
Zjawcia
Xavery
Stokrotka
Ancover
Zetoriush
Lesiu
Panoramiiix
Pitia
Opiekun
Galenros
Oraichu
Valyana
Deshter

Beta:
Simiurg
Saitou
Taru
RNG (smn)

Coins: 4 (drop) + 15 (lesiu) + 15 (zet) = 34

34/16 (18-zet-lesiu) *4 = 10,75 <-- coins for beta

I spent 3 IC x 33k + 3x34k = 134k and got 3 left for Omega + 50k RR hairpin for Taru
Last time I spent 350k <-- IC (ultima + omega) + rr gorget for helping najf

Total 534k

Next run, I'll give mages the rest hairpin to use <-- taru left me it but I didnt looked how much charges left.

PostNapisane: 26 paź 2006, 23:39 
Rozmawialem z Pano - na razie nie chce itemow z Ultimy.

PostNapisane: 27 paź 2006, 08:36 
W czwartki bedzie z nami chodzil Skit (w poniedzialki nie moze), ma RDMa i BLMa, wiec na czwartki planujcie limbusy na ktorych potrzebujemy blmow.

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 2581 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116 ... 130  Następna strona