mmorpg.pl

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 79 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1, 2, 3, 4  Następna strona
Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 11 mar 2006, 20:54 
Powiem tak - człowiek się zdecydował robić Great Sword jako relic a oni zmieniają zastosowanie scythe... Porażka - bynajmniej dla mnie. Ale nawet jak dadzą jakiś trait to niewiele to pomoże - WSy z kosy są po prostu żałosne - nawet ten z relica. Cieszy mnie że wreszcie chcą coś zrobić z Absorbami. Cieszy mnie także powerup PLD i brak dodatków dla NIN którzy jak dla mnie są i tak za mocni :) Zobaczymy w praniu :)

Where I have seen the unseen.

FFXI Retired

PostNapisane: 11 mar 2006, 20:56 
Silence z tools!
Dispel z tools!

PostNapisane: 11 mar 2006, 21:18 
spoko mi nic nie trzeba. no moze merity w haste

PostNapisane: 11 mar 2006, 22:29 
wzmocnia whm, wzmocnia debuffy ninja by corsair, dodadza nowe mozliwosci atakow by blue mage.
End of RDM job.
Wspolczuje kazdemu kto nie zrobil przed tym dodatkiem rdm do konca z kilkoma maeritami pod kontem solo, zrobia z nas margines.

PostNapisane: 11 mar 2006, 23:07 
Nah Stok :) Zrobią z nas po prostu mniej potrzebnych i skutecznych Ninja :)))
:p

PostNapisane: 12 mar 2006, 05:29 
Kto niby bedzie zastepowal RDM jak narazie to refresh ma tylko RDM i BRD wiec watpie ze to jakis koniec RDMa wiec raczej nic sie nie zmieni.

PostNapisane: 12 mar 2006, 09:38 
nie przesadzajcie, RDM dostanie kilka nowych spelli "RDM exclusive" wiec moze byc tylko lepiej :)

najpierw zobaczymy jak te updaty jobow i nowe joby beda wygladac a potem marudzcie,

szczerze mowiac post Stoka mnie nie zdziwili - nie bylby soba gdyby tego nie napisal :P

PostNapisane: 12 mar 2006, 09:48 
Ta, RDM to jeden z bardziej niezaleznych jobow. Moze wygrac prawie z kazdym, a nawet jak mu sie wychodzi to zawsze moze uciec (sleep, gravity itp i zone). :D

Do tego kochany przez wszystkie exp party.

Musielby mu porzadnego nerfa dac, zeby to sie zmienilo w przyszlosci, a SE nic takiego nie zapowiada.

PostNapisane: 12 mar 2006, 10:06 
No nie bierzcie wszystkiego na powaznie co Stok mowi, on od dawna ma taka awersje do RDMa, sam dziwie sie czemu nie robi nowego jobu ;) Mi sie znudzil troche BLM a szczegolnie mowienie ze to easy job (mam inne wyobrazenie na ten temat), dlatego robie cos nowego, a po dodatku chcialbym tez cos zrobic z "new jobs" - moze master of puppets ;) (metalica lol) Grunt to zabawa ! :)

PostNapisane: 12 mar 2006, 14:39 
Cytuj:
Q - Did dev team beat Absolute Virtue with current gear and jobs?
A - "We’re going to go back and try again.”

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

PostNapisane: 12 mar 2006, 17:18 
Trzeci dzien panelu:

March 12, 2006(Sunday)
The third Developer Panel

0311_2_003 0311_2_002 "Developer Panel" was done at 13 local o'clock time the 11th.

Then, I will introduce the content talked about by the development team.

- The Xbox360 edition β test & German version and French version
100,000 people or more have participated very much all over the world so far with North America, Japan, and Europe, and the β test of the Xbox360 edition being done now is crowded with an ardent players more than the world of opening to the public of formal service.
And, formal service is begun at the same time as opening "Treasure of Atolgan" to the public on April 20 as for Xbox360.
The character data being played in the β test now for this was decided to be able to be succeeded to formal service as it was. I will notify the succession method etc. again in a few days. Please see that.
First of all, the Xbox360 edition will originally correspond to the main account method in Europe other than the credit card at a sale of the Xbox360 edition and a simultaneous period though was a chief purpose the acquisition of a new user in the consumer machine in Europe.
And, German and the French version translation are being zealously developed besides a Japanese version English version now. Please wait for the continued report about the sale time. It is safe because it automatically changes into the each country word in the upgrade as soon as newly starting by an English version and 360 on play in an English version, and April 20 can also prepare the version after Germany-France now even if it starts previously.

- Next generation MMORPG
It announced at the same time as ....Xbox360.. the entry with last year's E3.., and Final Fantasy XI team keeps developing next generation's MMORPG concurrently mainly for WindowsVISTA so that the next generation machine of similar various XI may play. It is likely to become the one to pursue another interest again with XI though it is not possible to talk what one this new MMORPG becomes still in detail. To the enjoyment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- Report to rapid inflation situation

We were continuously observing an economic situation of Vanadel than before. And, the fact to which a rapid inflation and systematic price-keeping operation had been held by the all worlds since about the end of last year was confirmed. This was investigated, and we gripped, and dealt with the evidence with the group that was the malfeasant.

We collectively did the compulsion secession disposal more than the group and 700 total accounts for the malfeasant, and froze more than 300 billion Gil that these accounts had had.
As a result of a continuous investigation afterwards, I see ..toward direction of the improvement... economy rapidly change radically at a certain dealt time us and become a deflation tendency an advanced inflation
In a word, not only frozen Gil but also the amount of Gil in the entire world decreases continuously.

Next, we will inform of the plan to the economy of the Vana deal in the future.
It continues, it observes, and we proceed with the investigation though the inflation heads for the direction of the improvement as informed now. If the deflation will proceed in the future, measures of the deflation might be done. The deflation tendency was seen, and the introduction according to this timing was decided though the price cut of the Chocobo charge for introducing it by the last upgrade had been examined since before.

Moreover, the comment is gotten from Sage Sundi for this matter.

==================
In a series of of this time action, it made more than 700 accounts to have cheated so far compulsion secession disposal. It announced because the range of the influence was large this time though the number of compulsion secessions was not usually put out.

The compulsion secession disposal is actually done every day, and the community is being purified to an illegal person etc. surely as a result though it is thought it is incomprehensible because the number has not been put out usually.
A report concerning an external tool and a general question have increased recently though the call that seems that RMT trader Cara seeing such as harassment and MPK it was a lot of in a past GM call though spoken with GM team ahead. It can be said that various measures that have been done so far will influence not only economy but also the public peace.

Because the development team and GM team defend the public peace of the Vana deal by cooperating in the future every day, I think that it can enjoy being relieved.

==================

< for delivering to home >
Next, I will explain the limitation of delivering to home of the introduction by the last upgrade.
We investigated the group that had done the above-mentioned injustice from the history of delivering to home. As a result, a lot of groups that were the malfeasants were seen in the high rank of the availability of delivering to home. It has already launched out into this measures their abounding for control to further injustice and RMT though it managed.

However, we understand a lot of dissatisfaction of it is not easy to distribute of Gil among companions is drawn after it mounts. I will ascertain the situation of this measures in the future for this, and examine it continuously.

PostNapisane: 12 mar 2006, 20:29 
ummm ummmm
:o :o :o :o :o
/drooooool
ten tego...
fajnie bedzie.... a juz napewno ciekawie... spoooro rzeczy...

jakos nie wyobrazam sobie jak pld bedzie superiowal nad nin, chyba ze naprawde bedzie mogl subowac bez problemu /nin do tankowania... wystarczylby jakis tani item z enchatment provoke (ring?) ;p a najfajniej jakby zaczal palkami bic zamiast mieczami :]
warriorowie raczej nie maja obecnie powodow do narzekania...
przydalby sie jeszcze nowy rodzaj broni!

PostNapisane: 12 mar 2006, 20:50 
nunchaku :) i wachlarze

PostNapisane: 13 mar 2006, 08:24 
Volirion napisał(a):
nunchaku :) i wachlarze

ROTFL !! :D

Ale moze byc ;-)

PostNapisane: 13 mar 2006, 09:33 
dwureczne młoty !!

PostNapisane: 13 mar 2006, 10:37 
@Sai
Wystarczy że kilku osobom usuną kowadelko i beda nie tylko dwureczne ale i chodzace młoty, ponadto niektorzy się i przed operacja tak zachowują.

@opiekun i reszta
... przeciez whm ma dostać refresh, musieli by naprawde dać po oporach zaklecia dla rdm żeby znalazł swoje miejsce znow w exp party, poprostu są inni ktorzy robia to samo co RDM a moga robic ciapenke wiecej.

@ Opiekun solowałeś coś jako RDM lv 75 ? Jak nie to nie mów jaki to wypasiony job.

@Opiekun
Miłość ludzi do RDM szczególnie widać kiedy jest kilku bardów online.

PostNapisane: 13 mar 2006, 11:12 
Scorpio napisał(a):
@ Opiekun solowałeś coś jako RDM lv 75 ? Jak nie to nie mów jaki to wypasiony job.

Nie solowalem ale widzialem jak inni soluja. Wiem ze to dlugo trwa, pewnie jest nudne, ale mnie mob ktorego zabijacie w pol godziny zabija w 1 minute.

PostNapisane: 13 mar 2006, 13:27 
btw: whm nie dostanie refresha - bedzie mogl tylko oddac czesc SWOJEGO mp/hp innym...

PostNapisane: 13 mar 2006, 13:30 
Duszek napisał(a):
btw: whm nie dostanie refresha - bedzie mogl tylko oddac czesc SWOJEGO mp/hp innym...

a RDM niby jak to robi ? też oddaje częsc swojego HP na MP a potem MP moje innemu ...

PostNapisane: 13 mar 2006, 13:31 
Scorpio napisał(a):
Duszek napisał(a):

a RDM niby jak to robi ? też oddaje częsc swojego HP na MP a potem MP moje innemu ...
:roll:

Obrazek

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 79 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1, 2, 3, 4  Następna strona