mmorpg.pl

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 136 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Następna strona
Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 18 gru 2006, 15:14 
Ja będę.

Where I have seen the unseen.

FFXI Retired

PostNapisane: 18 gru 2006, 16:03 
Też się postaram.

PostNapisane: 18 gru 2006, 16:16 
No to na razie team:
  1. Rhaegal
  2. Zjawcia
  3. Thergal
  4. Huck
  5. Deshter
  6. Marudros
  7. Kyuubipl
  8. Opiekun

Ostatnio edytowano 18 gru 2006, 16:42 przez Huckster, łącznie edytowano 1 raz

PostNapisane: 18 gru 2006, 16:42 
Ja tez bede! Wolalbym cos scampic po mainie najpierw, a potem isc na salvage, ale oczywiscie sie dostosuje.

PostNapisane: 18 gru 2006, 19:34 
Tez sie moze pojawie jezeli nie bedzie zadnej obsuwy z updatem.

PostNapisane: 18 gru 2006, 19:52 
Już można sprawdzać wersję so step on to it!

PostNapisane: 18 gru 2006, 19:55 
wlasnie updatuje wiec bede in jak tylko serwery wstana

PostNapisane: 18 gru 2006, 19:57 
Pobrany update :D

PostNapisane: 18 gru 2006, 20:06 
done - teraz 3 godziny czekania az serwery wstana - ide grac w FF8 ;)

PostNapisane: 19 gru 2006, 01:41 
Bylismy chyba pierwsi na serwerze:

Obrazek

W sumie to nic nie osiagnelismy, ale wiemy przynajmniej na czym to polega. Ciekawe od ktorego miejsca zaczynaja sie moby co cos dropuja i jak ciezkie sa.

Kilka uwag:

- na poczatku podstawa to hi-poty.

- pozniej wazne zeby szybko dzielic odblokowania wg. jakiegos systemu np:

MP - WHM > RDM > BLM itd

STR - DRK > WAR > MNK

Odblokowania equipu IMO najpierw powinien trafiac do tankow (zeby trzymac hate i przezyc), pozniej melee (zeby szybko zabijac).

No i moim zdaniem mozna spokojnie zrobic grupe 20 osobowa, zeby zawsze miec max sklad (w 6 osob mozna tam wejsc ale watpie czy jest szansa cos zdzialac). Przyznawac punkty za kazdy run, ustalic priotity jobowe na kazdy item i bidowac punktami. Moim zdanie to bylby najzdrowszy system.

PostNapisane: 19 gru 2006, 01:56 
Ile razy w tygodniu, w jakie dni i o ktorej godzinie? >.>;;;

PostNapisane: 19 gru 2006, 02:00 
Znajac SE to pewno megaboss pewno bedzie cos dropowal reszta mobkuw odblokowywac 1-2 pietro to staty, bron, hp, magic, abilities, suby a 3-4 to equip i reszta a calosc pewno bedzie sluzyla przygotowaniu sie do walki z mega bossem pewno po pierwszej walce dowiemy sie co musimy miec odblokowane na niego i jakie joby no i w sumie pewno to bedzie zalezne od miejsca tez. No i wtedy bedzie szlo omijac niepotrzebne rzeczy. Co do systemu to jezeli tylko mega boss cos dropuje to trza wprowadzic system punktowy ale bez przesady bo chore byloby jakby niekture uber itemy dla konkretnego joba trafialy dla joba ktury ma kilka odpowiednikuw dla danego itemu... i tylko bedzie uzywal w jakiejs sytuacji... co do reszty to trza pomyslec co i kto powinien odblokowywac w jakiej kolejnosci potem mozna cos napisac i ew. kazdy wie co mu bylo potrzebne a co nie jako rdm to w sumie najbardziej potrzebnymi itemkami na start bylo magic, mp, int, hp a bez reszty daloby sie przezyc co nie oznacza ze by sie nie przydaly...

PostNapisane: 19 gru 2006, 07:50 
Tankowie też powinni dostać odblokowanie hate żeby moc go trzymać przed vokiem :P
co do medsów to:
Hipoty tak z 5 minumim na start
Hireraiser i reraiser zeby moc wstać zanim jest odblokowana magia
Jakies mleczko dla regena Dla ambitnych :P
antidote/ehco/zwykle smieci jak zwykle.

kolejnym dobrym posunieciem bylo by by wszstcy co maja h2h skill go sapowali żeby przśpieszyć zabijanie na samym starcie.

PostNapisane: 19 gru 2006, 09:29 
znalazlam na KI - z tego by wynikalo ze itemki do upgradu dropuja zwykle moby... boss pewnie chesta z kilkoma - zobaczymy
Requirements:

Must be past The Black Coffin Aht Urgan mission

Must have atleast 2,000 Assault Points in ANY Area, no you can't add them up.

Alliance setup:

Cor, Pld, Whm, Brd, Mnk, War, Rdm, Blm, Blm

Items dropped off of Mobs:

Cells, each one unlocks some part of locked equipment, stats, or abilities:

Duplicatus Cell - Removes Sub Job restraint

Incus Cell - lets you equip weapons/shields

Spissatus Cell - unlocks max Mp

Congestus Cell - removes Vit Down

Velum Cell - removes Int Down

Pannus Cell - removes Str Down

Pileus Cell - removes Mnd Down

Mediocris Cell - removes Vit Down

Humilus Cell - unlocks max Hp

Opacus Cell - unlocks abilities

Praecipitatio Cell - unlocks magic

Virga Cell - Equips Rings/Earrings

Cumulus Cell - Equips Body

Duplicatus Cell - unlocks subjobs and abilities

Temporary items are obtained from checking Armory Crates:

Strange Milk - Regen Drink, 5Hp/tick

Fighter's Drink - Increases Accuracy

Barbarian's Drink - Increases Attack power

Wizard's Drink - Increases Int

Dusty Potion - 300 HP potion

Drops:

Enyo's Leggings - Wandering Wamuora

Notes:

There may be various floors, we made it to the 2nd with 8 people since our Mnk died and had to Hp before we got subjob and magic unlocked.

Unsure if Treasure Hunter effects drops as we didn't have it.

I recomend bringing some meds for the beginning.

Honastly, this update and Salvage is prolly the most fun I'v had in a LONG time. Between the drops, the new challenge, and this much fun, SE did a good job finally I think.

PostNapisane: 19 gru 2006, 09:34 
i jeszcze to

http://ffxi.killvoid.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=143065

PostNapisane: 19 gru 2006, 09:46 
podobno drg kopie tylek na starcie jak wyvcie wezwie przed BC, jest nie zgimpiona i moze zabic z 2 mobki

PostNapisane: 19 gru 2006, 09:48 
to teraz robmy dragon party, albo pup party albo sex party :)

PostNapisane: 19 gru 2006, 09:52 
Just finished the B Remnants. We lost, but made it to the final floor. Some things of interest and tips.

-Now we know why Assault kept giving us RRers and Hi pot tanks. >.<

-Buffs get wiped upon entering, don't bother.

-Like most people said, Dragoons are very good here. You can have your wyvern out before you enter and, at the start, he is far and away the toughest thing in your ally. Next to that are Monks. We had 2 monks and 1 Drg and we could bounce hate between us pretty effectively.

-The block on your magic extends to ninjitsu, blu spells, bard songs, and summoning

-Damage Delaers wind up being your tanks most of the first floor, make sure whoever gets the first "weapons" item also gets the "Hit Point" and various abilities ones. We ended up having our Dragoon and one of our Warriors tank most of the first floor.

-Even though you're naked and gimped to hell, the monsters on the first floor hit like little girls. We did 90% of the first floor with no SJs or magic.

-They seemed to follow normal agro rules. Everything we encountered behaved like it should. as for what that was.

1st floor- Bombs, Crawlers, Trolls, Scorpions
2nd Floor- More Scorpions and Trolls, some Puddings(these were absurdly weak to magic, like 1300 on a tier 3 spell. I don't know if that's normal pudding dmg or not)
3rd Floor - More Puddings, maybe other stuff*
4th Floor - "Gear" type monsters and a big Chariot thing.*
*Our tours of the 3rd and 4th floor were far from comprehensive, there is likely more types of mobs we missed.

-Each floor has a porter at the end of it. If one person makes it to the porter, up the whole alliance goes, regardless of if their mid-fight or not. It seemed like a good idea to have job that would be sort of useless in the mindless attack part to snoop ahead and sit by a porter for when everyone's ready to move up.

-Prism Powder and Silent Oil both work. This, along with the above point, allowed us to jump very quickly to the 4th floor after some scouting.

-The variety of restore items seemed to increase greatly as we went up in floors. First floor was mainly with some Stats, SJs, Weapons, and Magic. Second floor we saw alot more Magic, Weapons, and SJs, along with some basic armor. Third floor was alot more varied armor. Fourth floor we never killed anything cause the monsters kept warping away(see below). It seemed like a good idea to spend the first floor focusing buffs on a "tank" character and 1 or 2 healers and DDers, and then move up to the second floor to widen your selection. We cleaned out the first floor and got *Alot* of repeat items that did great things like Restore the INT of my monk >.>

-The "Gear" type monsters on the 4th floor seemed like the agroed sound(hard to say, they didn't have easily identifiable fronts) but would "tele" somewhere cloesly after agroing. I ran through 2-3 of these rooms willy nilly scouting and agroing, only to be confronting by some of those very mean "Cluster" type monsters later on the floor. I can't help but wonder if they didn't all tele away and cluster up when they got agro.

-We got 1 armor upgrade drop, from a random monster on the first floor. it was Namain(spl?) Sabots, for Morrigan feet. This was with no TH.

PostNapisane: 19 gru 2006, 09:53 
WAR/THF/NIN - musimy levelować hand-2-hand!

(bo o MNK nie wspomnę) :)

PostNapisane: 19 gru 2006, 09:53 
Hm ciekawe :) Wyglada to jak ToAU dynamis gdzie itemki moga dropnac z kazdego moba. Fajnie, ze trwa krocej i wiecej kombinowania jest :wink:

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 136 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Następna strona