mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 11 gru 2004, 11:37 
They nerfed promyvion. After having gone through many failed runs, I was amazed at how much easier getting to the BCNM is now.

Really, go try for yourself. Despite our party being a bit of a mess, we managed to reach the spire with no losses! Not to mention they've greatly increased drop rates. With less than an hour of casual farming, waiting for everyone to be ready, we got about 5 or 6 recollections off wanderers and weapers even.

The mobs are weaker now and further spaced apart and strays are a LOT weaker now. The BCNM is still painful though, but the change to BCNMs where you get spit out after 3 minutes of everyone being dead let us try multiple runs at the Holla boss within 2 hours.

Kiedy idziemy?

Mogę w poniedziałek, albo w środę, czwartek.

PostNapisane: 11 gru 2004, 15:14 
Promyvion to teraz disneyland. Nie wiem czy zmiana na dobre ale jedno jest pewne, bedzie latwiej znalezc grupy na reszte fabuly.