mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 24 lut 2005, 12:14 
Attohwa Chasm
Jets tam jakiś taru, który daje miniquest gdzie trzeba zanieść worek na szczyt Parradamo. Dostaje się jakąś maskę w zamian. Nie wiem gdzie jest ten Taru.

Tavnazian Safehold

Questy:
Petals for Parelbriaux
Ondieulix - Main Entrance, Tavnazian Safehold
Summary:
You have been asked to find a rare plant that is often used in medicines. It supposedly grows somewhere on the Lufaise Meadows.

Text z Lufaise Meadows:
- What in Altana's name are you doing here?
- Me? I have come to collect ingredients to make medicine
- You say Parelbriaux visited this spot as well?
- But why would he...?
- I must hurry back to the safehold!
- Parelbriaux may be obnoxious at times but...
- ...but if anything terrible were to befall him...
- Oh, I heard from Ondieulix that you were searching for my bag.
Thank you...
- Maybe Ondieulix was right.
- Maybe adventurers are not all that bad.

Elderly Pursuits
Despachiaire - Elders' Quarters, Tavnazian Safehold
Summary:
Despachiaire has asked you to investigate the origin of his late wife's amulet.

Key item do tego to:
An amulet that belonged to Despachiaire's late wife. The origin of this old piece of jewelry is unknown.

Wcześniej trzeba zrobić quest u Jonette - Secrets of Ovens Lost (http://www.koolaid-ffxi.org/linkshell/s ... Ovens+Lost) - a jeszcze wcześniej - Spice Gals - http://www.koolaid-ffxi.org/linkshell/space/Spice+Gals

WYmagany dostęp do:
- Riverne-Site #B01 (Spice Gals)
- Sacrarium (Secrets Of Ovens Lost)

Despachiaire chce, żeby zanieść amulet do Rouva (@ (I-8) in Southern San d'Oria). Potem opowiada historię o matce i Ulmii.

In the name of science
Yurim, First Floor, Tavnazian Safehold
Summary:
Yurim wants to show you the fruits of her research, but lacks the materials to begin the final starge of the experiment.

Tu jest raczej duży quest, do którego bedą potrzebne bioluminescencyjne organizmy (large sample of biolumin matter). Chyba chodzi o te nowe moby w Al'Taieu. Oprócz tego Yurim potrzebuje jakieś chipy od Moblinów (hexochip? Moblin peddler?).

Yurim chce także Apple Pie - później przypomina sobie ("All this research has sent my blood sugar levels plummeting. I could sure go for a hot apple pie...") po zjedzeniu ciastka ("Mmmmmmm.....Pie...."), że chodzi o organizm podobny do Jellyfish ("Perhaps the things we area looking for anatomically resemle some type of jellyfish!")

Po tym jak się jej przyniesie odpowiednie rzeczy robi experyment:
<Bubble...bubble>
<Fizz....bubble...bubble>
Wah! My eyes!
Ah! My jacket!
Ugh! The smell!
Wait....This reaction....Yes! It's exactly what my hypothesis predicted!
The bonding of the hexochip's nanoplasmatic beta-quasiparticles with the polyfluorent biomatter has resultet in the artificial generation of an exodermic layer of neoluminic residue on the armor.

Also, this data leads me to believe that different combinations of chips and items will result in objects diffecring from the one we produced today.

If you would like to take part in another experiment, bring the single colored chip and <items>.

And if those Moblin peddlers don't show, I might need you to bring some of the biolumin matter as well.
-

Ostatnio edytowano 24 lut 2005, 12:55 przez Huckster, łącznie edytowano 3 razy

PostNapisane: 24 lut 2005, 12:16 
Czytalem, ze do dostania key itemu do ENM w boneyard gully trzeba wspiac sie na ta gore, moze to wlasnie ten quest.

PostNapisane: 24 lut 2005, 12:16 
Huck - powiedz ze nie mozesz w plikach znaleźc lokalizacji jednego malego taru ;)