mmorpg.pl

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 34 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2  Następna strona
Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 3 mar 2005, 11:00 
Ok boys and girls... We've had a couple posts lately around here dreaming of Relic Swords and flirting with how it's upgraded and what it does. Alot of this is still unknown in the NA community except to the lucky few that are past the first couple stages. Every site you visit appears to have a different summary of what steps need to be taken, and there seem to be errors across some of them.

I'll post what I know to be accurate either from screenshots, direct tells, or forum posts by folks I trust. If I'm not 100% sure, I'll state it...send in corrections if you have them that are certain and maybe we can put this under the table of contents.

Stage One - Relic Sword
Lvl 75 PLD/RDM Dmg:1 Dly:999
- This sword is fun to equip just to stroll around town with. It appears as a short sword compared to other lvl 70+ sword, none-the-less only good for pimpness and killing Tiny Mads in Saruta for fun. It does look cool.

Stage Two - Glyptic Sword
Lvl 75 PLD/RDM Dmg:1 Dly:240
Lvl 75 PLD/RDM Dmg:40 Dly:240 - In Dynamis Only
- Upgrade from Relic Sword through Switchstix in Castle Zvahl Baileys
- 400 O.Bronzepieces
- Koh-I-Noor
- Orichalchum Chain
- Deodorizer

Stage Three - Dynamis Sword
Lvl 75 PLD/RDM Dmg:40 Dly:240
Lvl 75 PLD/RDM Dmg:48 Dly:240 - In Dynamis Only
- Upgrade from Glyptic Sword through Switchstix in Castle Zvahl Baileys
- 1400 Byne Bills (possibly 1600)
- Bronze Sword
- Mythril Sword
- Wing Sword

Stage Four - Caliburn
Lvl 75 PLD/RDM Dmg:49 Dly:240
In Dynamis: adds weapon skill "Knights of the Round"
- Upgrade from Dynamis Sword through Switchstix in Castle Zvahl Baileys
- 6400 Whiteshells (yes, really)
- Attestation of Glory (drops off Hydra Paladin, spawned after killing Vanguard Eye)
- ??? I'm thinking there's one more but can't be certain

Stage Five - Excalibur
Lvl 75 PLD/RDM Dmg:49 Dly:233
Attack+20 Addt'l effect:Damage proportionate to current HP
Weapon Skill: "Knights of the Round"
- Upgrade from Caliburn
- Necropsyche (should drop off Vanguard Dragoons on ramp to Castle in Xarc)
- Holy Fragment (drops off Animated Sword in Dynamis-Xarcabard)
- Trade Caliburn and Holy Fragment to ??? at pond in Dragon's Aery

**Deleted my info about some of the NM's, please see the posts below for more complete first-hand information. THANK YOU to the folks opsting the updates!!**

Anywho...the above is what I've learned through HNMLS websites and some folks on my server. Every "reference" site I go to seems to have some of the above info but not all. If you know anything to be inaccurate, please post it here or send me a PM. I'd love to keep this as accurate as possible. I do not personally know anyone that has Excalibur, so I can't 100% verify this is all the steps...but it's cool to build the guide together. Take care...

przeklejka z alka
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/db/jobs.html ... 9109&num=6

Dla mnie zorientowanych 100 value to okolo 400-500 k gil
Wiekszosc mobków z lv 3 upg i wyzej to Dynamis-xarcabard.

PostNapisane: 3 mar 2005, 11:05 
Same monety to okolo 50 mil

PostNapisane: 3 mar 2005, 11:08 
Xav zacznij gromadzic muszelki :)

PostNapisane: 3 mar 2005, 11:18 
Cytuj:

Ktoś mi może powiedzieć, na czym ten skill polega?
Bo nazwa super :] [kto grał w FFVII ten wie]

PostNapisane: 3 mar 2005, 11:20 
Keii napisał(a):
Cytuj:

Nie ma potwierdzonych informacji na ten temat :/ Przynajmniej ja ich nie mam.
Plotka glosi ze dziala podobnie do Spirits within ale zamiast DMG = 50% of HP @ 300% TP ma zadawac 100%... ale to tylko plotka.
W moim przypadku mowimy o 1600 dmg przy 300% TP.

Ostatnio edytowano 3 mar 2005, 11:22 przez ksawery, łącznie edytowano 1 raz

PostNapisane: 3 mar 2005, 11:20 
Keii napisał(a):
Cytuj:

na trafineiu przeciwnika weapon skill o tej nazwie jesli sie uzbiera 100 TP i ma sie ten mieczyk za 50-70 baniek.

PostNapisane: 3 mar 2005, 11:21 
Stok -> ale wiesz jak ten WS wygląda? Jest obszarowy czy jak? Czy taki zwykły jak Fast Blade czy Burnin Blade?

PostNapisane: 3 mar 2005, 11:39 
Krzysiek2099 napisał(a):
Stok -> ale wiesz jak ten WS wygląda? Jest obszarowy czy jak? Czy taki zwykły jak Fast Blade czy Burnin Blade?

wiem jak wyglada. Mam opisać słowami czy poszukacie sobie sami filmik ?

PostNapisane: 3 mar 2005, 11:41 
a mozesz dac linka do filmika? ;)

PostNapisane: 3 mar 2005, 11:53 
Duszek napisał(a):
a mozesz dac linka do filmika? ;)

nie pamietam linka :cry:

PostNapisane: 3 mar 2005, 11:56 
W tym topicu chyba jest link. Przynajmniej tak wynika z tego, co znalazłem w googlach. Ale głowy nie dam, bo allakhazam siadł nawyraźniej >_>

PostNapisane: 3 mar 2005, 12:18 
Mi się link nie otwiera. Ale z chęcią bym to zobaczył, więc jakby ktoś miał ten filmik i dostęp do jakiegoś FTP... to proszę o adres i dane dostępowe :D

PostNapisane: 10 mar 2005, 09:15 
Relic Gun > Anihilator
Info dotyczace kolejnej broni typu relic, tym razem już bardzo konkretne.

Policzmy koszt dla dowolnej broni:
1 upg. = 400-500 value
2 upg. = 1200 - 1500 value
3 upg. = 6400 value
4 upg. = 10000 value
Razem : 18400 value
18400 x 4,5 k gil = 82 800 000 gil
18400 x 6 k = 110 400 000 gil
WoW

In order to get the Annihilator, you need to upgrade it several times by visiting Switchstix, the goblin NPC in Castle Zvahl Baileys.

For the first upgrade, you need the following:
-Relic Gun (dropped in Dynamis San d'Oria)
-Rainbow Cloth (high level clothcrafting item)
-Darksteel Ingot (high level smithing item)
-Marksman's Oil (obtained either by high level alchemy crafting using goblin grease and slime juice, or by trading 2000 Byne Bill to the Goblin NPC in Beadeaux)
Once you trade Switchstix these four items, he will tell you to come back in a certain amount of time. When you do, he will ask for you to pay a commission fee of 500 Byne Bill. When you pay him, he will give you the Marksman's Gun.

For the second upgrade, you need the following:
-Marksman's Gun (obtained from previous upgrade)
-Bandit's Gun (low level bonecrafting/smithing synthesis)
-Matchlock Gun (medium level smithing/goldsmithing/woodworking synthesis)
-Hellfire (high level smithing/woodworking/goldsmithing synthesis)
Once you trade Switchstix these four items, he will tell you once again to come back in a certain amount of time, but this time he will take longer. When you do, you will need to pay a commission fee of 15 Lungo-Nango Jadeshells. When you give the fee, you'll receive the Dynamis Gun.

For the third upgrade, you need the following:
-Dynamis Gun (obtained from previous upgrade)
-Attestation of Accuracy*
Acquiring the Attestation of Accuracy is quite difficult. You need to go to Dynamis Beaucedine and fight your way to the westernmost tower. This is the area where the "Hydra" mobs are (the Hydra are shadow mobs that wear their specific job's AF2 armor). The Attestation of Transcendence and the Attestation of Accuracy (the one you want) are very rare drops off of the Hydra Ranger, but they're guaranteed drops off a monster named Velosareon (i'll explain shortly). In the same western tower is a trigger Ahriman that you need to kill. When you kill it, five shadow NMs will spawn, one in each of the five towers. These shadows each have three jobs, and can spam all three two hours: "Quiebitiel" is a WHM/BLM/BRD, "Dagourmarche" is DRG/BST/SMN, "Velosareon" is a DRK/RNG/SAM, "Mildaunegeux" is a NIN/THF/MNK, and "Goublefaupe" is a PLD/WAR/RDM. When you defeat them they are guaranteed to drop one of the attestations for the weapons that job can equip randomly. Velosereon will either drop an Attestation of Vigor, an Attestation of Righteousness, an Attestation of Decisiveness, an Attestation of Transcendence, or an Attestation of Accuracy (accuracy is the one you want).
After you trade him the gun and the Attestation, Switchstix's fee for this step is somewhere between 60 and 62 Montiont Silverpieces. Switchstix then sends your weapon off to a friend to do this upgrade. This friend (who the dialogue implies is a Moblin) offers to trade you (via letter to Switchstix) your Dynamis Gun for an ancient weapon he has found buried deep underground, which turns out to be the Ferdinand. After you get Ferdinand, you can use the ultimate gun WS, "Coronach," in Dynamis only.

The fourth and final upgrade is a bit more complicated:
At this point, Switchstix "can say no more." Eventually (the trigger is unkown at this time) your weapon will start talking to you. It will ask of you three things. The first thing it asks of you is an Ethereal Fragment. In order to obtain an Ethereal Fragment, you need to travel to Dynamis Xarcabard and defeat the Animated Gun. The Animated Gun is basically an Evil Weapon, but without the mob underneath it, that is to say it is a gun, floating by itself. The Animated Gun, along with the other Animated weapons (there's one for each class of weapon), spawn after Ying and Yang die the first time. The Animated Gun will talk to you, challenge you, and will warp away if you can't beat it fast enough or keep it interested. The only way to keep the Animated Gun "interested" is to use Coronach on it. Once you defeat it, it will drop the Ethereal Fragment. The second item that Ferdinand asks of you is a Necropsyche, a common enough drop off of Vanguard Dragons in Dynamis Xarcabard before you encounter Ying and Yang. The third item is currency, and not just in hundreds, you need a 10,000 ancient currency piece. You need to have 99 (one full stack) of either 100 Byne Bill, Lungo-Nango Jadeshells, or Montiont Silverpieces (I'm not sure which), and when you get this, trade it to the Goblin NPC in either Beadeaux, Davoi, or Castle Oztroja (again, it depends on what kind of currency you have), and you will receive a 10,000 piece (it will either be a 10,000 Byne Bill, a R. Stripeshell, or a Ramperre Goldpiece). When you have the Ethereal Fragment, the Necropsyche, and the 10,000 currency, you take it to a specific location in the research institute in the Bastok Metalworks (the weapon will specify the exact place). Once you arrive here, you get a cutscene and meet the soul of the weapon's previous owner who was trapped in Dynamis. He will explain the history of the Annihilator, as well as a lot of other information that you probably won't listen to because you're too eager to get the Annihilator (^_^). Once he's finished talking, lo and behold, you will finally receive the Annihilator, which lets you use Coronach anywhere you want.

PostNapisane: 10 mar 2005, 09:20 
No to jest konkretne info! BTW - Sai - mam dla Ciebie kolejne 5x O. Bronzepiece (4.6k x 5 = 23k)

PostNapisane: 10 mar 2005, 09:55 
Gadajaca bron! No, tylko tego mi chyba brakowalo od czasow Baldur`s Gate 2. Kolejna motywacja aby zaczac to robic :) Super info!

PostNapisane: 10 mar 2005, 11:14 
Fajnie bronie gadają :) (sprawdzałem w plikach). Każda inaczej - sword gada jak nawiedzony rycerz, a np scythe "murder....death....kill" :)

W każdym razie uważam, że jako LS powinniśmy się skupić na tym, żeby Saitou zbudował relica (tzn. żeby nikt z LSa, który używa tych samych coinów nie zaczynał zbierać ich dla siebie).

Wg mnie tylko tym sposobem uda się robić kolejne upgrade'y - inaczej sprawa będzie się ciągnąć miesiącami, a może latami :)

Zebranie 18200 monet (182 x 100 Byne Bill) to naprawdę nie jest luzik, gdy w jednym Dynamisie wypada jedna lub zero takowych. :)

PostNapisane: 10 mar 2005, 12:09 
Huck mozesz sprawdzic jak gada katana? Nie obraze sie za spoila czegos co moze bede mial za rok, poltorej :D

PostNapisane: 10 mar 2005, 12:11 
plotki glosza ze w xarcabard wypadaja monety 10,000 value... pewnie z dynamis lorda lol :D

nie chce byscie tutaj zaraz sie dla mnie posiwecali i jesli ktos monet potrzebuje do wlasnego upgrade to niech chomikuje ale jesli nie to poprosze mi je tradnac :]
4lv to naprawde lata... juz 3lv to moze byc 'lata' .... zobaczymy... moze jesli run naprawde nastawia sie na farmowanie (tak mielismy zrobic ale jednak to zwyciestwo korcilo :] ) wypada duzo wiecej monet i afow... zobaczy sie z czasem... wkurzajace jest to ze dodali perseus harpe ktory jest niewiele gorszy od mandau (nieliczac WSa) ...

i tak wlasciwei to ciekawe czy ktos naprawde moze potwierdzic ta zaplate 10,000 monet czy to tez plotka... pogadam z flame on moze wie cos wiecej od swoich japonskich braci :)

PostNapisane: 10 mar 2005, 12:23 
Huck - mozesz znalezc co gada h2h? o katane tez chcialam zapytac ale Rha mnie uprzedził ;)

PostNapisane: 10 mar 2005, 16:24 
Może niech lepiej Huck powie, jak nazywają się te pliki muzyczne. Człowiek sobie odtworzy w winampie i sam posłucha :D

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 34 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2  Następna strona