mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 17 mar 2005, 17:53 
Jest sobie nowy quest, który nazywa się Petals For Parelbriaux (można go robić od chapter 4 CoP). Dostaje się Powerful Rope, która na AH chodzi po 200k! :)

Tu info dla Was:

Summary:
You have been asked to find a rare plant that is often used in medicines. It supposedly grows somewhere on the Lufaise Meadows.

Prerequisite: Can be obtained at CoP chapter 4
- Talk to Chemioue, located at J-6 on the upper level.
- Talk to Parelbriaux, located at K-7 on the upper level, for a cut-scene.
- Talk to Ondieulix, located at I-7 on the main level, for a cut-scene and to activate the quest.
- Go to Lufaise Meadows and find the ??? at G-6; it needs to be selected during fog weather. (Fog shows up sporatically, usually during the morning from 2:00-7:00. It can only show when there is no weather icon up.)
- The Flytrap NM Baumesel will spawn when the ??? is selected during fog, and must be defeated. If multiple people in a group need the quest, it only has to be defeated once for all of them. After the NM is defeated, select the ??? again for a cut-scene.
- Return to the Tavnazian Safehold and talk with Ondieulix for acut-scene, ending the quest and providing your Powerful Rope reward.

Reward:

Powerful Rope
Lv.44 (waist)
Jobs/Races: All
HP +20
MP +20

Title Obtained: Putrid Purveyor of Pungent Petals
Recommended Level: Soloable at level 62 or above.

Luzik!

Ka-ching!
Obrazek

PostNapisane: 17 mar 2005, 17:55 
Chyba nawet mam tego questa...

PostNapisane: 18 mar 2005, 08:34 
Lol a ja chyba nawet mam tego rope'a :P tylko, że kupiłem go po ostatnim update (przedostatni maintance) za 98k :P