mmorpg.pl

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 31 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2  Następna strona
Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 25 mar 2005, 10:25 
The Egg Hunt Egg-stravaganza!

Master! Master! It's almost time for the Egg Hunt Egg-stravaganza, kupo!

As we speak, the Mog House Management Union is making preparations for this year's festival. There will be eggs and fun and prizes...and eggs, kupo!

But I'm worried about one thing. It seems like every year, the bigwigs down at the MHMU become more and more carried away when it comes to the rules of the game. All the new "combinations" they've been coming up with lately with are so confusing, kupo...

But don't fret, Master! We Moogles are on your side! When it starts looking like you are stuck in a rut, we'll find a way to help you out, kupo!

Now head on out into town, find one of my friendly brothers, and ask him about how you can get started collecting. If you're lucky, you'll be on your way to a roomful of lovely decorated eggs, kupo!

Wait a minute! Did I say decorated eggs...? No. Forget all about that. You didn't hear anything from me...kupo...

- Rules for the Egg Hunt Egg-stravaganza
It all starts with collecting special "initial eggs."

The easiest way to collect these eggs is by talking with one of the Moogle staff floating about each of the three nations. However, these representatives are only allowed to give you one complimentary egg per Vana'diel day (if you are in a party when you speak with the Moogle, you will have the opportunity to select the type of egg you want based on the initials of your party's other members).

Now, if you don't want to wait that whole day, you can gather even more initial eggs by trading other types of eggs you may have on hand to any of the Moogles in the three nations. How many initial eggs you receive varies depending on the quantities and varieties of eggs you trade, so if you are not happy with what you get once, keep trying! Just remember that these egg exchanges are also limited to one per day (per nation).

Once you've collected enough eggs, start exchanging with your fellow adventurers and try making a "combination." The most basic one is called a "First 3." When you have the three initial eggs necessary for this combo, trade them to one of the Moogles and collect your prize!

But don't let the fun end there! After a "First 3," try building an "Initial Straight 8" or a "7 of a Kind." The more you make, the more presents you'll take home!

Oh, and don't forget that you'll have to trade in a "First 3" before you can trade in any other combos. Think of it as a sort of preliminary test!

And for those of you who are looking for a real challenge, try discovering different, more exotic combinations. The Moogles are usually reluctant to give out any of their classified information, but maybe if you are persistent enough, one will let you in on a secret or two! Make it a point to talk to them as often as possible!

Please note that all "new adventurers" will be required to wait one Vana'diel day before being eligible to receive initial eggs.

- Combination Examples
First 3:
The first three letters of your character's name

- Moogle Locations
Northern San d'Oria
Southern San d'Oria

Bastok Mines
Bastok Markets

Windurst Woods
Windurst Waters

- Festival Duration
The Egg Hunt Egg-stravaganza will begin at 16:00 (PST) on March 24th and last until 24:00 (PST) on April 3rd.

PostNapisane: 25 mar 2005, 10:37 
Czyli co ?
Znowu to samo ?
Przynajmniej moje jajo odzyskac moge.

PostNapisane: 25 mar 2005, 10:48 
Dokładnie to samo :( Moje jajo ma już rok buuuu :P
Może w końcu dorwę Fortune Egg, ale jak to bywa u mnie z eventami to pewnie nie :P

PostNapisane: 25 mar 2005, 10:50 
"moje jajo ma już rok"

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

PostNapisane: 25 mar 2005, 11:29 
Jak znam SE to o cos ten event wzbogacili.

Tez mam nadzieje na odzyskania jajka, bez niego nie czuje sie prawdziwym mezczyzna. :) Jak je odzyskam to postanowie niczym nigdy nie rzucac. :)

PostNapisane: 25 mar 2005, 11:42 
Juz mam filtry na shouta :P Dwie godziny krzykow w bastok mi wystarczyly :D

PostNapisane: 25 mar 2005, 12:32 
Możecie w skrócie napisać o co w tym chodzi bo leszcz z angielskiego jestem. Że trzeba jajka czy jakieś litery zbierać to wiem.

PostNapisane: 25 mar 2005, 12:47 
No ja mam obydwa ;) Ale chyba nic nie dodali.

Where I have seen the unseen.

FFXI Retired

PostNapisane: 25 mar 2005, 13:31 
Fajny ten event :P
Wczoraj o 5 nad ranem chyba ze 150osob przy mogui bylo i wszyscy szołtowali :P

PostNapisane: 25 mar 2005, 13:44 
CO DAJE MOG:

1. trzy pierwsze litery swojego imienia - 2 x chocobo ticket
2. cale imie - cukierki:
- black drop - instant warp
- blue drop +5 mnd
- clear drop +5 int
- green drop +5 agi
- purple drop +5 dex
- red drop +5 str
- white drop +5 chr
- yellow drop +5 vit
dzialaja przez 15 minut ale przez godzine nie mozna potem uzywac innych medicines
3. FORTUNE EGG - 7 x pierwsza litera imienia
4. HAPPY EGG - 8 kolejnych liter alfabetu zaczynajac od pierwszej litery swojego imienia
5. FLOWER EGG - dekoracja do moghouse za literki VANADIEL

Ostatnio edytowano 25 mar 2005, 15:41 przez Duszek, łącznie edytowano 2 razy

PostNapisane: 25 mar 2005, 13:46 
Hm, szczerze mówiąc takie eventy średnio mnie bawią, ale cieszę się, że S-E się stara ;]

PostNapisane: 25 mar 2005, 13:46 
Ehh, muszę się zabrać za zbieranie jajek >< nie chę niczego przegapić ><

PostNapisane: 25 mar 2005, 16:13 
Duszek napisał(a):
4. HAPPY EGG - 8 kolejnych liter alfabetu zaczynajac od pierwszej litery swojego imienia

Mam takie pytanko , mam zamiar atakować na smieszne jajeczko ;p

Jeśli imię mojej postaci zaczyna się na T to jak mam ułożyć kombinacje 8 liter ^^ ?

T U V W X Y Z i brakuje ino jednej :P , ma to wygladać tak :

T U V W X Y Z [A] ?

PostNapisane: 25 mar 2005, 16:23 
hmm, w sumei to nie wiem,a le chyba tak ^^;; mozesz sprobowac, jak mog nie przyjmie to znaczy ze nie dziala, ale powinno ^^;

PostNapisane: 25 mar 2005, 18:29 
komplet ozdob swiatecznych :D

Obrazek

PostNapisane: 26 mar 2005, 01:24 
i drugi komplet u Xeta :D

Obrazek

PostNapisane: 26 mar 2005, 01:49 
Gratulacje, napiszcie za jakie kombinacje dostaje sie atomowe jajka :D

PostNapisane: 26 mar 2005, 02:24 
Wow, rzeczywiście bajer. Ale... co Ty masz na Twarzy zja? Trądzik młodzieńczy? :wink:

PostNapisane: 26 mar 2005, 08:47 
specjalnie dla Rhaegala:

kombinacje to VANADIEL, DERFL i GUSTA

PostNapisane: 26 mar 2005, 08:51 
Buuu Zjawcia nie ma Bastok w środku :) a powinna mieć w końcu to nasze miasto :)
Ludzie mówili też o innych kombinacjach: SARUTA ale nie sprawdzałem.
No i jaja stoją u mnie w domku głównie dzięki Zjawci, która BARDZO mi pomogła w ich zbieraniu ^^ (1/6 jaj które oddałem sam zdobyłem :PPPP)
I jajo Bastok chyba najfajniejsze.
Żałuję jednego, jaja tegoroczne niczym nie różnią się od zeszłorocznych :/

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 31 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2  Następna strona