mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 17 kwi 2006, 18:34 
Wiem ze chdzil na tego ENMa Gal i Neyah. Zaluje ze tak pozno sie tym zainteresowalem.

Fajny ENM. Warto sie sprawdzic. Niektore joby pewnie maja latwiej, inne trudniej.

Ja dostalem w dupe za pierwszym podejscie. Juz sie nie moge doczekac zemsty po 5 dniach. 8) Z medicines pieprzona lalka nie ma szans.

Co wazne ten ENM ma inny timer niz Bionic i nie trzeba zadnych itemow zeby tam wejsc. Wystarczy dac troche kasy Twinbrixowi.

Obrazek

Opis z somepage:

Description: The Fantoccini NM must be defeated to win this ENM. It is a mannequin monster that takes the same job as the player character who enters the ENM, and can use spells and skills, and occasionally the 2hour ability. The Fantoccini NM as a Beastmaster, Dragoon, or Summoner will sometimes call up their respective pets. This is a solo ENM, and the character's subjob is removed for the fight.

The Moblin Fantocciniman is a Moblin that does not attack by default; instead it sits there and rolls a marionette die (does a special) that can do a random buff on either the player character or the Fantoccini. This tends to help the Fantoccini more than the player character, though; it often heals the Fantoccini substantially with the dice rolls.

Item Rewards: The Worm Mulch is the only item that regularly drops. All the other items have a smaller chance of loading, based on the job of the character who wins the ENM; all these other items are job-specific, and are only awarded to the job that can use them.
Time Limit: 15 minutes
Recommended Members: 1
Level Limit: 60
Zone: Mine Shaft #2716
Experience Rewarded: 2000
Strategies: This is one of the rare fights where a character of any job can go up against another solo mob of an equal level, and try to win; Fantoccini is a mob around level 60, and a character who enters the ENM is capped at that level as well. As such, this fight can often take potions and ethers, like the harder Genkai fight with Maat.

Although the Moblin Fantocciniman can be attacked, generally the best strategy involves ignoring him and killing the Fantoccini as quickly as possible. This means that no area attacks or spells can be used; if the Moblin Fantocciniman is directly attacked in any way, he will enter the fight. The Moblin Fantocciniman is immune to sleep.

The strategies used will vary depending on the job used, but primarily involve wearing down the Fantoccini faster than it can be cured from the Moblin Fantocciniman's dice rolls.

PostNapisane: 17 kwi 2006, 20:43 
Ta walka to czysta loteria. Raz Moblin ci zabierze TP a raz doda, raz uleczy, innym razem Automaton odpali mocny atak...
Kiedys wydalem 60k aby mnie telepnal do Mines Shaft - wtedy dalem sobie spokoj ^^ Ale jak mi pozyczysz Counter itemki na chwilke - to kto wie?? :P

PostNapisane: 17 kwi 2006, 20:50 
On ma silny counter..., ja mam dodatkowe 5% z meritow a i tak counterowal rownie czesto jak ja. Ciagle nie wiem czy odpalac counterstance czy jechac na wiekszym defie jednak.

PostNapisane: 17 kwi 2006, 20:51 
ja robilam ta walke 4 razy - 1 raz wygralam - 3 razy dostalam Mijin Gakure na dzien dobry za 1300+ dmg >.<

PostNapisane: 17 kwi 2006, 20:54 
Ja lubie walki monk vs monk. :D

U mnie goblin wyleczyl raz porzadnie lalke, a raz dal jej 300 TP. Na koniec dal mi tez TP, ale bylem juz trupem. Zabraklo 1-2 sekund.

PostNapisane: 18 kwi 2006, 07:15 
Mijingakure boli ><