mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 4 maja 2006, 15:16 
fajny post na BG:

http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9318

Anyone tried exping on apkallus yet?

We just finished an... interesting run. We were RNG/MNK/MNK/WAR/BLM/BRD, bunch of friends. We do assault and find new places to EXP afterwards. I had found a ton of Apkallus in the northwest part of the third map of Arrapago Reef - Emperor Apkallus, to be specific - and suggested we EXP on them. They looked easy enough, anyway.

At first they were great. They were like giant pillows, yielding a minimum of 150/kill or so (to a PT of 75s), all VT/IT. They only used the WS Yawn - a Sleepga WS that doesn't affect you if you're not looking at it. It was a bit too fast to stun, so we had the BLM just make a Curaga macro. We also found out they didn't aggro or link.

Eventually the Apkallus started using Beak Lunge, single-target damage+knockback. Later they started using Frigid Shuffle, Paralyga if you're facing it, and Wing Slap, single-target damage+stun. We thought it was weird that they only started using these WSes after about twenty minutes of killing.

Eventually, the RNG had to go. We decided to continue as five. At this point, one of the MNKs complained that his damage was going down, but we figured that was because of the lack of acid bolts. An Apkallu linked - we were surprised, we had never seen it happen. I Lullabied it.

Then our BLM got up when it was at half HP, cast Cure 3 - the first white magic spell of the fight - and found out what it feels like to have Apkallu beak jammed up your ass until it comes out your mouth.

The more you fight Apkallus, the higher their defense goes. One MNK says his punches were 50-60 when we arrived; now they're doing about 10. New weapon skills are unlocked the more you kill them. They don't link at first; their link radius becomes larger and larger the more you kill. They start attacking faster, and I think they get double/triple attack. White magic (but, so far as we can tell, not black, songs or ninjutsu) creates more and more hate.

Case in point: We were noticing that hate was messed up, so we tested this hypothesis. The WAR and both MNKs meleed it down to half HP, with one WS each - Rampage and two Asurans.

I then cast Cure 1.

I pulled hate, and I got raped.

What the hell is up with these things?

PostNapisane: 4 maja 2006, 15:23 
:o :o :o

PostNapisane: 4 maja 2006, 16:13 
Lol chmaskie. To z koleji kolibry wyrzszego lewelu robią kpie czaru jaki na nie sie rzuci i rzucaja na tego co ma hate. ale dziala chyba tylko na debufy

PostNapisane: 4 maja 2006, 18:29 
hehe. pomysłowe nie da się ukryć :)