mmorpg.pl

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 23 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2  Następna strona
Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 18 kwi 2006, 15:38 
Keeping Notes
Client: Ahkk Jharcham (Port Al Zahbi, Aht Urhgan Whitegate)
Summary:
Ahkk Jharcham wants you to bring her a sheet of parchment and a jar of black ink so she can write down her secret.

NAGRODA: Wybór wyjścia z Mog House

Arts and Crafts
Client: Hadahda (Stoneserpent Square, Aht Urhgan Whitegate)
Summary:
Hadahda wants you to collect pieces of paper with letters written on them. You are to bring him one each of M, U, and T, and two each of A and D.
At F-10 speak to Hadahda. You will get a cutscene and he will ask you to find 7 letters. 2 D's, 2 A's, M, U, and a T. You have to ask all over town for these letters. These are the ones that gave me them:

Matifa (H-9) d
Balakaf (I-5) D
Mathlouq (F-5) u
Ekhn Pesshyadha (H-6) A
Zabahf (F-8) t
Mhasbaf (J-8) M
Qutiba (K-12) A

After you find all of them, speak to Hadahda again for another cutscene. After that, you will get a bowl of sutlac, give it to Hadahda and he will give you an Imperial bronze piece.

NAGRODA: Imperial Bronze Piece

Olduum
Client: Dkhaaya (Balrahn Way, Aht Urhgan Whitegate)
Summary:
Dkhaaya wants you to bring him an artifact of the Olduum civilization.

Quest is given by Dkhaaya (G-9 in Whitegate), get some pickaxes (more than likely you'll break a few so bring a good amount) and then head out Aydeewa. The area you want to be at is the same place where the BLU quest finishes. Around there are a bunch of Excavation Site points. Trade your pickaxes to those sites until you get a key item, it will say 'electro-something' with the something depending on either random chance or where you dug, doesnt matter.

Once you got your electro-thingy go give it back to Dkhaaya and he'll give you a Lightning Ring ra/ex. Head out to Wajoam Woodlands.. Around G-8 is a platform with a Leypoint. Trade your ring to the Leypoint and it will charge the ring with lightning..and you'll recieve your Olduum Ring ^^

NAGRODA: Olduum Ring
Level: 60 (Rare/Ex)
Effects for Olduum Ring:
Enchantment: Teleport (Wajaom Woodlands)
<Max Charges: 1 / Equip Delay: 30s / Reuse Timer: 20h>

Got It All
Client: Tehf Kimasnahya (Balrahn Way, Aht Urhgan Whitegate)
Summary:
Tehf Kimasnahya wants you to get a vial of luminous water from Ekhu Pesshyadha.

Start the quest in F-8, by talking to the Elvaan and the Mithra standing next to the post there, the Mithra will ask for "Luminous Water" (I think, going off memory here). This is your cue to go talk to the mithra in H-6, by the dock. You DON'T want the cutscene with the Elvaan rolling dice, talk to her again to get a CS where she says she thinks the "ornamented Elvaan" is cute. Go back and talk to the Elvaan, then go talk to the dock mithra again. Then, once again, return to the pigtail mithra by the post in F-8. Speak to her (and maybe the elvaan) until she tells you about an old woman who's making her a potion. You may have to talk to her or her elvaan friend again after this, the text you want to see is "I wonder how that old woman is coming along with my potion."

Run to the lower level of J-10, as you pass the elvaan in the Errant coat you should trigger a cutscene. After this CS, run back to the post in F-8 and talk to the Elvaan/Mithra again. After CS, you should be getting text-only answers from all three NPCs.

Poczekaj do 0:01 game time and then talk to Tehf Kimasnahya in F-8. She'll tell you about her trip and give you a reward.

NOTE: If for some reason I'm missing a step, the key thing to remember is aside from the bridge at J-10, the whole quest is 3 NPCs. Just rotate between them until you get a CS.

NAGRODA: Bibiki Seashell
Ammo Lv. 60 All Jobs (Rare/Ex)
DMG: 1 Delay: 999 VIT+4 Water+3
Enhances "Aquan Killer Effect"

Get the Picture
Client: Balakaf (Port Ephramad, Aht Urhgan Whitegate)
Summary:
Take pictures with Balakaf's "image recorder" at the places he specifies.

1. Talk to Balakaf at (I-5) in Aht Urgahn Whitegate.
2. Go to Wajoam Woodlands (F-6), Find a ???, Carry along light Crystals.
3. Here you have to wait for 9:30 time, then trade light crystal to ??? and view CS.
4. After you obtain picture, return to Balakaf.

(jeszcze coś tu będzie do zrobienia)

NAGRODA: Imperial Silver Piece

An Empty Vessel
Client: Waoud (Heretic's Alley, Aht Urhgan Whitegate)
Summary:
There is a rare treasure in the "Middle Lands" that Waoud needs someone to obtain for him...

After getting the Mhaura boarding pass, you will find yourself in Aht Urghan Whitegate upon exiting.

Locate Waudo [J-10) on the upper level on the lower right part of the map. He will ask you a series of questions. Each game is random so your answer may or may not be the same as your friend. How you answer his questions will determine which of the three items you will need to bring back to him. He will give you a clue but won’t tell you where to go or what item to obtain.
  • Bloodstone (Dangruf stone): ??? @ Dangruf Wadi [J-5]. Return to Waudo.
  • Sirens Tear: Talk to Wahid [I-9] in Bastok Mines then talk to Carmelo in Port Bastok. Go to North Gustaberg and follow the road to the creek at J8/J9. Locate the ??? along the creek, it moves randomly between five different places. Remove all your weapons/shields then examine the ??? along the creek. You will be asked if you want to pick something up, select “yes” to obtain the siren’s tear. If a weapon or shield is equipped, the tear will slip through your fingers. Return to Waudo.
  • Sunsand: Go to the Valkurm Dunes. There is an abandoned ship at H-9 in Siren Sands. Periodically, after a sandstorm, select the ??? at the ship to obtain the Sunsand. Can also be purchased via AH.

Upon returning to Waudo, he will tell you its not he who wished to examine your item but his colleague. To get to this Colleague, follow the steps below:

1.Locate “Al Zahbi” on your map and exit there.

2.Locate “Bhaflau Thickets” on your map and exit there.

3.Look at your map again, in the top right corner will show a signal lighthouse. This is where you want to go. The spiders do not agro but the cats do so when you see them, invis up. When you get to the lighthouse, enter what appears to be a cave.

4.Once inside (Aydeewa Subterrane ) you will not have a map, cast sneak and invis on yourself. Be sure it sticks.

5.To get to the colleague from here, follow the short path and take a right. In this small room take another right and you will find a step just above diremites (spiders). Immediately to the left after dropping, go down the steep path. This area is safe if you need to invis/sneak again. When you come off the steep path, there will be a large pool of water. Stand in the center and click on Yasfel. Agree to take Yasfel’s hand a cutscene will occur.

6. Po cutscenie przeteleportuje Cię do Whitegate - najlepiej połączyć ten quest z pierwszą częścią Olduum ringa (pamietajcie o "Pickaxe"!) bo Excavation Point jest zaraz koło kręgu na BLU.

Stok: "Kluczem do udzielenia prawidłowych odpowiedzi w quescie jest udzielanie odpowiedzi z ktorych wynika iż jestesmy w stanie poswiecic wszystko, nie wachac sie przed podjeciem decyzji, zawierzyc sobie. "

Luck of the Draw
Client: Ratihb (Shararat Teahouse, Aht Urhgan Whitegate)
Summary:
Ratihb wants you to check on his son Wasuhd, who has gone in search of his older brother.

The Corsair quest begins in Aht Urhgan Whitegate. In the Shararat Teahouse, speak with Ratihb (J-12) and then after his series of cutscenes, go and speak with city Guard named Mafwahb (L-9).

Take the boat to Nashamru located at Port Ephramad on the north side of Aht Urhgan Whitegate.

This is where it gets nasty if you don't take any precautions. For one, travel through the Caederva Mire during morning and afternoon because during daylight the Chigoes (basically tiny little insects) are the only things that seem to aggro. These mobs are unmarked until they aggro. At night, the undead come out but also the Lamia (snakepeople), which have truesight. In Nashamru, it may be wise to set your homepoint there as people seem to have a tendancy to die frequently on the way to the Reef.

To get to the Arrapago Reef, you can exit Nashamru through the northgate and wind your way up to the cave at I-6.

To get the Lamia Fang Key, carefully get on the ledge at I-7; you can walk right up above it and simply fall onto it. There are some Fetid Flesh-type creatures which need to be careful when walking around. Also, walkling through the much may result in Gravity-type effect on your character.

If you travel at night, there will be one Lamia mob and two skeletons by the Arrapago Reef zone. Inside the Reef, it is unadvisable to Escape, as Escape will plop you right into aggro right inside these mobs.

Inside the reef, just follow the right wall until you come out into the open where you will find your first wrecked vessel. On the first boat, there will be a ??? which is where you can obtain your key item puppet for the PUP job quest. Through the boat (which will have undead and Lamia aboard), you again follow the right wall and up the ramp to the first gate. Past the first gate, you follow the left wall until you come to the next gate. There, on another boat, you will find the ??? for COR. This series of cutscenes are rather long. The NPC in the cutscene there will ask you to go to Talcaa Cove.

Simply return to Narashmru, exit through the west gate into the Mire again. This time, work your way up to E-9 to get to Talcca Cove. You will have to weave through the ruins. Imps to frequent the area so be very careful and they have Truesight.

Inside Talcca Cove, simple proceed along the left wall. On a pile of rocks, you will soon find the ???. There, you will get the key item "Forgotten Hexgun". There is nothing inside the Cove that will attacks so no worries about Sneak or Invisible.

Proceed west again, find the Rock Slab and get the final cutscene. It is wise to not have bought the Corsair Die from a vendor before this because you will have to throw it away and redo the cutscene again.

NAGRODA: CORSAIR job

No Strings Attached
Client: Iruki-Waraki (Way of the Devout, Aht Urhgan Whitegate)
Summary:
If you want to learn how to become a puppetmaster, you must bring an automaton to Iruki-Waraki.

To start the Puppetmaster quest, you muct first talk to the alvaan NPC puppetmaster in Bastok Markets by the Foutain.

After talking to him, take the boat to Aht Urghan Whitegate and talk to Irkira Wekira (spelling is wrong, but whatever) at K-9, on the second floor.

After that, go to the automaton shop at the northern port area of the map. I-7 2nd floor if memory serves.

Take the northern boat to that new sea town and buy some attachments there if you want, so you dont have to bother coming all the way back to buy some. Head out of the north gate into Caerdera Mire.

Travel N as much as possible, and west when you can. This entails following a wall for a short amount of time in the eastern direction, but just try to go north. You will need sneak and invis, and be careful, Imps are truesite mobs that can kill some lvl 75 players. As Jay stated, there are also lvl 75 mobs right by the zone in the Reef that are difficult to kill, so remember to have sneak/invis up at ALL times. Imps are the only truesight mobs that I have encountered.

You will zone into Arrapago Reef. Once inside, sneak up and go forward and to the right a little bit. In a very short while (VERY) you will see a ghost ship. Follow the path onto the ship and find the ???. Target it and a small CS will show. Once you get the key item, head back to Aht Urghan Whitegate. Talk to the guy at the automaton shop at I-7 for a CS. Wait until the start of the next game day to talk to him again.

Go back to the taru at K-9 and you will finish the quest now becomming a pup! Now equip pup as a main, talk to a girl in the auto shop and have her "plug in" your attachemnts!

NAGRODA: PUPPETMASTER job

Finding Faults
Client: Hishahma (Way of the Devout, Aht Urhgan Whitegate)
Summary:
Journey to the lands where dangerous monsters reside and investigate their weak points. According to previous research, each type of monster should possess two weak points.

Give Peace a Chance
Client: Mishhar (Serpentking Square, Aht Urhgan Whitegate)
Summary:
Mishhar wants you to find out what Isween is doing out in the Wajaom Woodlands at night.

Give Peace a Chance last night. From the homepoint in Whitegate, run up the step right in front of you and talk to the Elvaan NPC with Barone Body (can't remember his name, starts with an M). He'll tell you he wants you do go see what one of his soilders is up to.

Once it's night, walk out to the Woodlands and look for a ??? near K-7 (I walked the whole zone and then found out it was right near the entrance >_>). You should get a CS. Go back to the Elvaan NPC and he'll tell you that you now need to go to Mamook. Zone into Mamook at E-12 in the Woodlands. Once you walk ahead a little you should see a ???. Click it for a CS (;'_'. Now go back to Whitegate, speak with the Elvaan

A Taste of Honey
Client: Qutiba (Shararat Teahouse, Aht Urhgan Whitegate)
Summary:
Qutiba wants you to bring her three pots of white honey so she can make the famous Near Eastern confectionery "irmik helvasi."

White Honey wypada z os koło Al Zahbi.

Stok: "Nie warto robic tego questu, miodek kosztuje obecnie cos kolo 10 k na AH, a gotowe ciacho ok 1k gil w sklepie. Rhaegal twierdzi że miodek dropują soldier pszczolki. Pszczólki sa EP-DC dla lv 75 RDM "

Such Sweet Sorrow
Client: Dabhuh (Gladiator's Alley, Aht Urhgan Whitegate)
Summary:
Dabhuh wants you to bring him a Merrow scale.

1. Merrow Scale wypada z Lamia w Arrapago Reef

[b]NAGRODA: Merrow No.17's Locket [/b]Neck, Lv. 65 (Rare/Ex)
Jobs: All
Defense: 2
MP +10
Resist vs. Water +30
Enhances Resist Charm Effect

Fear of the Dark II
Client: Suldiran (Galeserpent Square, Al Zahbi)
Summary:
Bring Suldiran two imp wings.

Ten quest jest prawdopodobnie najlepszą opcją nabijania fame w Aht Urhgan.

Stok: "Nie bardzo opłaca się robić ten quest ze wzgledu na cene imp wing obecnie na AH. Impy najlepiej bić EP, mele nie maja za bardzo jak je solować - uzywaja zaklec II-IV w tym ga II i III, ponadto maja ablity ktore daje silence. 1 Zaklecie Tier IV impa zabiera mi ze 400 Hp stoneskina + 200-300 HP. No i mają truesight plus aguja na magie niemal jak bomby - z duzej odleglosci "

NAGRODA: 200 gili (powtarzalny)

Cook-a-roon?
Client: Ququroon (North of the Weapon Shop, Nashmau)
Summary:
Ququroon wants to practice cooking so he can open a restaurant one day. Help him out by bringing him the ingredients he requires.

Trzeba przynieść mu ryby:
- Istavrit (Tallaca Cove -> Lushang, Sinking Minnow)
- Mercanbaligi (Nashmau -> Lushang, Sinking Minnow)
- Istakoz (Nashmau -> Istakoz, Lushang, Sinking Minnow)
- Istiridye Arrapago Reef -> Lushang, Rogue Lure)
- Ahtapot (Arrapago Reef -> Lushang, Shrimp Lure

Stok: "UWAGA ! : Mi robił ta zupke i miał Fail, quest znikł z Quest logu. Wiec nie mam juz ani skladnikow ani zupki ... "

NAGRODA: Nashmau Stew

The Die Is Cast
Client: Ratihb (Shararat Teahouse, Aht Urhgan Whitegate)
Summary:
Yadhiwa cheated Balajaha out of a large sum of money. Help him get back the gold he lost to her crafty devices.

Talk to the Ratihb a second time. CS. Go to the North Dock and talk to the Mithra by the water. CS. Go to Nashmau and talk to the rat by the oxens. CS.

Go to K-10 in Arrapago Reef and there's a ??? click on it once you get a CS afterwards if you click on it again a Imp NM will pop. First time I popped him I was by myself I realized I couldn't run so I tried to fight Helldemon hits for 38 damage wyvern hits for 30 damage >.< I had to warp out, this thing has high def and really only has 2 special moves.

First is AoE silence which he does constantly not exactly sure what the second does as he only used it once just did some damage. It dosn't really cast any magic except at end of fight it used manafont and started casting tier III reg and aga spells.

So after I warp I check my ls for anyone that wants to help and a 75 rdm says he will. a 65 drg and 75 rdm can duo this, hell a rdm may even be able to solo but make sure you bring like 2-3 stacks of echo drops if you plan on solo'ing.

After you kill him click on the ??? you'll get a key item "bag of gold coins" and another cs then head back to Aht Urhgan Whitegate and talk to Ratihb he'll give you a Random Ring as a reward.

Random Ring
Level: 60 (Rare/Ex)
Enchantment: Dexterity +1~8
<Max Charges: 50 / Equip Delay: 30s / Reuse Timer: 30m>

Stok: "Mobek jest jak najbardziej solowalny przez RDM ale koniecznie trzeba miec echo dropsy i pamietac aby go uciszyc. Zabiłem go jako RDM/BLM, walki troche criticali ale dopuki jest silnced jest malo grozny - potrafi wsadzic combo -> silence, TIER IV, ws Nie polecam do solowania, najlepiej miec maga w grupie i tanka. "

Two Horn the Savage
Client: Milazahn (Balrahn Way, Aht Urhgan Whitegate)
Summary:
The ferocious "Two Horn the Savage" has been wreaking havoc around the Empire, but nobody knows the creature's identity or its whereabouts. You are to lead an investigation into the facts surrounding this frightening beast.

1. Start CS Milazahn, Balrahn Way
2. Pogadac z Cacaroon (G-11), dać mu 1k gil, pogadac znow.
3. Sprawdzić Viscous Liquid (E- w Mamook. ( sadzawka daje status poison i zamienia w beastmana )
4. Trzeba zabić Mamool Ja (NM)
5. Ponownie obejrzec sadzwke z bliska
6. Pogadac na koniec Milazahn w Aht Urhgan Whitegate.

Jeszcze go nie zrobiłem, ale chetnie sie przejde jakas wieksza paczka do Mamok bo mam tam pare questów

Totoroon's Treasure
Client: Totoroon (Port, Nashmau)
Summary:
Totoroon has found a "soooper-doooper" treasure. He will tell you where it is hidden in exchange for something sweet.

Stok: "Nie mam zupelnie pojecia co on ma na mysli mowiac cos slodkiego - nic nie wziol z tego co mu dawałem, nie testowałem : silver piece, mithril piece, golden piece ani white honey. "

Huck: Chyba trzeba dać mu "date" - czyli daktyl.

What Friends Are For
Client: Tsetseroon (Junk Seller, Nashmau)
Summary:
Tsetseroon needs a cobalt jellyfish and a chunk of tin ore to make his special stew.

Stok: Kolejnosc questu
1. CS w Ayadewa subterrane,
2.CS w Nasamu,
3. dac Testesro... meduze + ore,
4. CS w Ayadewa subterrane ..
5. Pogadac znow z testesroonem w nasamu.

Go to Nashmau and talk to Tsetseroon. He's to the left of the northernmost exit to Caedarva Mire. Talking to him triggers a cutscene, which wraps up by him asking you for a Tin Ore and a Cobalt Jellyfish. Walk to the docks and buy these items. Should be in stock, no problem. Once you give them to him you'll receive key item: Pot of Tsetseroon's Stew (or something like that)

Now, you gotta make your way to Aydeewa Subterrane. You gotta take kind of a roundabout path, so here you go. You're gonna need at least a stack of sneak/invis items if you're not a mage. Note that there are bombs in Halvung, so you'll need some prism powders or tonko so as not to take magic aggro.

(Note: I used http://ffxi-atlas.com maps to help me with this.)

First, go to Bhaflau Thickets and enter Halvung from F-8. Once in Halvung, you're going to head mainly southwest. Keep heading in this direction and you will pass a few rock bridges going over lava, find yourself in a big cavern with lava in the middle, etc. Keep heading southwest. You'll come to a Bronze gate. No need for a key, just open it. After passing through this bronze gate, you'll come to a fork. To the west is a bronze gate, don't go that way. Go east. Soon you'll come to yet another fork. A bronze gate will be ot the east, don't go east. Go west instead. Head southwest once again and you'll come to another bronze gate, proceed through, and continue heading straight south, and follow to path and you'll be in Aydeewah Subterrane.

If by now you're looking at the FFXI atlas maps on that aforementioned website, you'll be on the 3rd map from the top. Put sneak and invis up right away in here because there's Chigoes and they'll aggro you. They hit fast, and most of the time attack in a group. You cannot see their names until they aggro, but you can see their actual bodies. They're very tiny. Basically hug the right wall all the way in. You'll pass through a circular room filled with water and funguars, then find yourself in a big open room filled with tigers and more chigoes. Hug the right wall and you'll come to a large set of stone steps in front of some kinda altar or a temple. You'll see a short cutscene as you approach, and it will drop you out of invisible. Be careful. Climb up the stairs and click the ??? at the very top. Cutscene, then a dialoge choice appears. Your options are "Yes." and "I'm not a thief." I picked yes, I dunno if it matters or not. But since this is FFXI, probably doens't. After the cutscene is over, quest is complete.

NAGRODA: Map of Aydeewa Subterrane
NAGRODA: Imperial Bronze Piece

Rock Bottom
Client: Zurtermor (Mount Zhayolm)
Summary:
Zurtermor has dropped his precious pickaxe into a crevasse...

The Prankster
Client: Ahaadah (Philosopher's Alley, Aht Urhgan Whitegate)
Summary:
Alcander and Ahaadah want you to help Tinga-Matonga become a respectable citizen.

Talk to Ahaadah on the upper level of Philsopher's Alley, in Aht Urhgan Whitegate, to start this quest. Next head to Port Al Zahbi (this is the south port in Whitegate) and walk under the awning with the barrels under it, to the left of the Qiqirn NPC for a CS. After that, go up to the upper level, still at port, and walk past Salaheem's Sentinels and all the way to the end of the dead end path, for another CS. After that CS, head up to the north port and zone out to the Thicket. Head along the path, eventually you will come to some grass you can walk though. There will be a ??? on the left side of the path here (I-8).

Make sure your party is ready. Have everyone who is on the quest examine the ??? for a short CS (if they don't get this CS, they will not get the reward) and then a Plague Chigoe NM will spawn. This thing seems to hit faster than Hundred Fists and for a decent amount each hit (it hit fast enough to actually interupt stun, that's how bad it was) and its attacks have both endrain and enaspir (ick ick ick). Thankfully, it does seem to have very low HP, and it's susceptable to sleep, so ust kick its ass and try to keep whoever has hate alive. Once it's dead examine the ??? again for another CS that ends the quest, and your reward.

NAGRODA: Map of Caedarva Mire

Delivering the Goods
Client: Fochacha (Serpentking Square, Aht Urhgan Whitegate)
Summary:
Fochacha's cooking supplies have been stolen! Her son has gone to retrieve them, but how is he faring? You might try looking for him at Shararat's Teahouse, where gourmet aficionados are known to reside...

1. Pogadać z Fochacha
2. Pogadać z Qutiba (Shararat Tea House)
3. Pogadać z Fochacha

NAGRODA: 3 x Imperial Bronze Piece

Vanishing Act
Client: Ulamaal, Qutiba (Shararat's Teahouse, Aht Urhgan Whitegate)
Summary:
The leader of the "Epicureans" has been missing ever since saying he was going to the port. Where could he have gone...?

Wymagania: skończone "Deliver the Goods"

1. Pogadać z Ulamaal i Qutiba (K-12, Shararat Tea House)
2. Pogadać z Fochacha (Serpentking Square, Aht Urhgan Whitegate)
3. Wejść do Alchemy Guild - CS
4. Wziąć "Sickle" i do Wajaom Woodlands, Harvesting Point powinien być koło I-8
5. Pogadać z Ulamaal i Qutiba (K-12, Shararat Tea House)

Promotion: Private First Class
Client: Naja Salaheem (Salaheem's Sentinels, Aht Urhgan Whitegate)
Summary:
President Naja wants you to bring her an imp wing.

Promotion: Superior Private
Client: Naja Salaheem (Salaheem's Sentinels, Aht Urhgan Whitegate)
Summary:
Your task is to find some hard evidence that the "Dark Rider" has truly appeared out of legend and is terrorizing the Empire.

Ostatnio edytowano 4 maja 2006, 07:56 przez Huckster, łącznie edytowano 28 razy

PostNapisane: 22 kwi 2006, 09:27 
update

PostNapisane: 22 kwi 2006, 10:59 
Po co robisz przeklejki z innych stron ? przynajmniej RAZ byś to przetłumaczył....Copy..Paste....Copy..Paste....jestem wielkie znalazłem questy...lol

D3: Sukoshi#2931

"We noticed people having fun, this problem has been corrected"

PostNapisane: 22 kwi 2006, 11:02 
Myrciak cos podpobnego miałem napisać, mało że przeklejka, to jeszcze nie do konca wyjasnione te questy :(

Oj huck huck ...

PostNapisane: 22 kwi 2006, 11:32 
E tam, czepiacie sie.
Pewnie, ze mile byloby tlumaczenie, szczegolnie ze nie wszyscy na LSie znaja dobrze angielski, ale dla mnie wystarczy, ze nie musze latac po wszystkich FFportalach i szukac questow. Wole na mmorpg.pl zajrzec.

PostNapisane: 22 kwi 2006, 17:58 
1. zobaczcie datę posta

2. przestańcie zrzędzić

3. uzupełniam informacje dla innych ludzi, żeby nie szukali tego po innych stronach, których może nie znają

PostNapisane: 22 kwi 2006, 18:02 
No, ale co innego Polacy moga robic?

PostNapisane: 22 kwi 2006, 18:44 
mi tam sie podoba mimo ze wklejki

PostNapisane: 23 kwi 2006, 10:15 
Dla mnie super, bo w przeciagu 2 minut zorientowalem sie jakie sa ciekawe nowe questy i co moge z nich miec, a jak bede mial problem ze zrobieniem to znajac nazwe questa moge sobie gdzies indziej poszukac szczegułów.

Dzieki Huck! Good job!!!

PostNapisane: 24 kwi 2006, 13:33 
Co do questa na Blue Mage`a.

Dajac wszystkie dolne odpowiedzi dostaniemy quest ! :D

PostNapisane: 24 kwi 2006, 13:46 
Seph napisał(a):
Co do questa na Blue Mage`a.

Dajac wszystkie dolne odpowiedzi dostaniemy quest ! :D

Nie zawsze to działa.

PostNapisane: 24 kwi 2006, 17:48 
Dark Rider= Odin? Widzialem odcisniete slady konskich kopyt w jakiejs lokacji...

PostNapisane: 24 kwi 2006, 18:43 
@ Stok:
Wszystkim ktorym tak radzilem zadzialalo.

@ Rha:
Where?;] Adventure? Jumping to new area? Yes please.

PostNapisane: 24 kwi 2006, 19:03 
Seph napisał(a):
@ Stok:
Wszystkim ktorym tak radzilem zadzialalo.

@ Rha:
Where?;] Adventure? Jumping to new area? Yes please.

Huckowi nie działało. Pozatym co to za fun odkliknac odpowiedzi bez czytania i zastanowienia sie nad sensem pytania ...

PostNapisane: 24 kwi 2006, 19:18 
Stok - dzięki za uwagi - wprowadziłem je do OP.

Tam gdzie jeszcze nie wiadomo co i jak nie pisałem, że nie wiadomo co i jak :)

PostNapisane: 24 kwi 2006, 20:59 
Huckster napisał(a):
NAGRODA: Bibiki Seashell

jutro zacznę od tego :)

PostNapisane: 25 kwi 2006, 12:50 
Co do questu Finding Faults - trzeba znaleźć ??? w zonach odpowiadających danej rasie, nie wiem dokładnie co i jak ale w Mount cośtam popuje się trolla. To jest to samo miejsce w którym dostaje sie quest na kilof - moblin i troll coś do siebie gadają przy takiej klapie. Wiem że dla Mamooli takie ??? jest w Mamook.

Where I have seen the unseen.

FFXI Retired

PostNapisane: 25 kwi 2006, 12:59 
Kang napisał(a):
Co do questu Finding Faults - trzeba znaleźć ??? w zonach odpowiadających danej rasie, nie wiem dokładnie co i jak ale w Mount cośtam popuje się trolla. To jest to samo miejsce w którym dostaje sie quest na kilof - moblin i troll coś do siebie gadają przy takiej klapie. Wiem że dla Mamooli takie ??? jest w Mamook.

Quest : Finding Fault
Npc used : Hishama (K-8) WhiteGate
The npc call your help to find two weak point for the three know beastmean.
I have try the Lamia Beastmean, so this guide help your for Lamia.
First, go to Caedarva Mire, (I-8)andcheck one ???.
Warning : Notorious monster pop ! This is an Lamia !
This Nm are strongh, but can soloed by Nin75 with Kurayami, Hojo, Jubaku and one Persisko au lait.
After the fight, go back to Hishama, and say the two weak point your have find (You have one list) I have say :
Low strengh (She hit me for 50~ Dmg) and weak by element.
Quest no finish, i wait the new order for the npc :)

PostNapisane: 25 kwi 2006, 13:57 
A ja Wam powiem tak:

COP Missions > ToAU Missions

W Copie mialem jakas taka fabule, a tu taki jeden wielki rozpierdziel, jakos nie czuje tutaj klimatu w podobny sposob jaki byl wlasnie w CoP, moze to sa poczatki i nie ma jeszcze wszystkiego, ale tu jest jakos tak prosto wszystko.
Oczywiscie jest to moje zdanie :)

PostNapisane: 26 kwi 2006, 00:56 
Bod to dopiero poczatek.....

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 23 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2  Następna strona