mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 6 lip 2006, 12:24 
Obrazek

MÓWIŁEM STOK! MÓWIŁEM!!!!!!!

The artifact and limit break quests for the blue mage, corsair, and puppetmaster jobs will be added in the next version update. You must have attained a certain level with each job to access its new quests.

New Artifacts
The artifact quests are continuations of the previously available "An Empty Vessel," "Luck of the Draw," and "No Strings Attached" quests. Like the artifact quests for other jobs, there will be three quests for each new job that the player must complete in order to attain the artifact weapon and two pieces of armor.

The other three pieces of artifact armor will not be available in coffers, but instead can be obtained by a new method. The Aht Urhgan areas are for high-level players, and placing coffers in these areas would make the artifact quests significantly more difficult than those for the other jobs.

Limit Break Quests
The NPC Maat, famous or even infamous for his part in previous limit break quests, will not be appearing in the new quests due to his lack of expertise in the jobs of the Near East. Instead, the player will have to battle against important figures for each job in order to breach their innate limits.

You must complete the three artifact quests for each job before attempting its limit break quest.

Obrazek

I jeszcze dodatkowe info:

The version update was scheduled to take place in mid-July, but has been postponed until late July.

PostNapisane: 6 lip 2006, 12:39 
To teraz moge zaczac sie przymierzac do nowych jobow^^

Obrazek

PostNapisane: 6 lip 2006, 13:08 
No fajnie, nareszcie. A raczej nareszcie za miesiąc.

Szkoda tylko, że body dla CORa is tottaly gay :D

PostNapisane: 6 lip 2006, 14:20 
dobrze ze wymyslili cos innego niz AFy z cofferow i kolejna walka z maatem heh, chociaz to drugie tez byloby ciekawe :P

Szkoda ze pierw musze skonczyc nina :P

PostNapisane: 6 lip 2006, 14:36 
Comodo napisał(a):
Szkoda tylko, że body dla CORa is tottaly gay :D

może dlatego na obrazku zamieścili kobietę :)

PostNapisane: 6 lip 2006, 15:03 
Dokłądnie dlatego Gliz, dokładnie dlatego :D

Sai, walka z maatem będzie, tylko pewnie dla CORa będzie to ten GayBandit co bombe rzucał w CORqueście, dla BLU jakiś szef straży, a dla PUPa ten BastokMarkets Man ;]

Dobrze, że skrzyń nie będzie, bo już widzę te stada ludzi polujących na klucz i szukających skrzyń ;D Jak kolejka przed NPC questem ;D

PostNapisane: 6 lip 2006, 15:09 
Jak nie bedzie skrzyni beda w nowych lokacjach....

PostNapisane: 6 lip 2006, 15:59 
Max' napisał(a):
Jak nie bedzie skrzyni beda w nowych lokacjach....
Czytaj co jest namazane :D

PostNapisane: 6 lip 2006, 16:11 
Huckster napisał(a):
The other three pieces of artifact armor will not be available in coffers, but instead can be obtained by a new method. The Aht Urhgan areas are for high-level players, and placing coffers in these areas would make the artifact quests significantly more difficult than those for the other jobs.

To poczytaj albo wrzuc w translator i beda coffery w nowych zonach zeby bylo trudniej chocbys nie wiem ile razy to czytal to tak jest napisane.

PostNapisane: 6 lip 2006, 16:20 
Max' napisał(a):
Huckster napisał(a):

To poczytaj albo wrzuc w translator i beda coffery w nowych zonach zeby bylo trudniej chocbys nie wiem ile razy to czytal to tak jest napisane.

"Pozostałe trzy części AF-u nie będę dostępne w kufrach, lecz zamiast tego będzie można je zdobyć w inny sposób." Czyli nie będzie ich w koferkach lol

PostNapisane: 6 lip 2006, 16:36 
Max ma dzisiaj problem z czytaniem ;)

Where I have seen the unseen.

FFXI Retired