mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 4 wrz 2006, 11:34 
Goldsmith 1-100 based on ragnarok prices
dunno why i'm doing this :p prolly bored
anyway , goldsmith is known as the most expensive guild even thought it's not that expensive exept for few stages
i lvled mine to 88 so far and still lvling it and wanted to share how to lvl it with cheapest way depending on ragnarok prices , yes i know there is another thread but i noticed it was almost all mistakes and ppl posting randomly about how what to make etc even thought they didn't lvl a craft and just copied pasted from craft list websites
here we go :

0-3 : Copper Ingot = copper ore x4 + fire crystal
there is npc sell copper ore for 9 gil near bastok airship , so just get crystals and go there synth them till u get lv3 , they sell fast in bastok AH

3-9 : Brass Ingot = zinc ore + copper ore x3 + fire crystal
buy the copper ore from the same npc , and zinc ore from bastok AH mainly or sandy AH just not jeuno AH , when you are lv3-4 use advance image support to avoid breaking , they sell fast in AH but don't sell , keep few stacks for the next reciepe

9-11 : Brass Sheet = Brass Ingot + fire crystal
use the ingots u made and just sell them in AH

11-15 : Silver Ingot = Silver Beastcoin x4 + fire crystal
it caps at lv18 i know but beastcoins synth cost more than silver ore synth so just stop at 15 and start using the next reciepe , notice : use advance image support

15-20 : Silver Ingot = Silver Ore x 4 + fire crystal
you can even make 15k proft per stack if u were smart , how ? ok the goldsmithing guild sells the silver ore for 330 gil each if no one bought them from guild recently , even if u buy them from AH u still don't lose gil anyway

notice : if the beastcoins were cheaper on ur server then just keep doing the beastcoins reciepe till lv18 even thought i doubt coins are cheaper than 300 gil on any server

20-27 : Silver Hairpin = Silver Ingot + wind crystal
u need advance image support to do it , after u make the hairpin you can sell it in AH OR use lightning crystal to desynth and get ingot back and use it again to make hairpin

27-30 : Hiraishin x33 = Copper Ingot + Silver Ingot + Fire crystal
sell them in bastok/jeuno AH

30-33 : gemmed silver rings = gem + silver ring + earth crystal
gemms are usually 10k for a stack , and silver rings from npc at low jeuno gems shop are 1250Gil each so u can either sell them to npc or if u care that much about the 2k u lose then sell them in AH which takes forever , or you can desynthesize them by using lightning crystal + ring and get silver ingots which cost more than the whole ring and sometimes u HQ these rings anyway and make all the gil u lost back

33-38 : Myhtril Ingot = mythril beastcoins x4 + fire crystal
u don't lose gil at all , even u make 6k per synth if u buy the coins inviduals from jeuno AH for 1k each

38-40 : Mythril Ingot = mythril ore x4 + fire crystal
this will be slow a bit since there isn't much ore in AH usually

40-41 : Mythril Sheet = Mythril Ingot + fire crystal
no gil loss

41-47 : Mythril Rings = mythril ingot x2 + fire crystal
if u make ur own ingots from the the buying coins inviduals then u won't lose gil , but if buy the ingots from AH u'll lose around 4k per synth

47-51 : Gold Ingot = Gold Beastcoin x4 + fire crystal
no gil loss , almost profit

51-53 : Gold Ingot = Gold Ore x4 + fire crystal
same no loss

53-55 : Gold Rings = Gold Ingot x2 + fire crystal
don't do this reciepe if it's big loss , shouldn't be more than 10k loss if you make your own ingots or even no loss or make gold earrings but i doubt they sell as fast as the rings

55-59 : Mythril Cuisses = Mythril Sheet x2 + Ram Leather + fire crystal
this synth is like 20k loss per craft , if the gold rings was no loss then just do rings till 59 but if gold rings was more than 20k loss then just do this , u can either npc the synth or wait till the GP day when they ask for it and just npc it infront of the npc for 10-15k

59-64 : Platinum Ingot = Platinum nugget x6 + Platinum ore + fire crystal
no gil loss , it's profit , i skipped platinum beastcoins synth because there is rarely even 1 coin in AH

64-67 : Hydro Patas = Bone patas + Animal Glue + Mythril sheet + fire crystal
this stage you better have a bonecrafter +69 friend or ask some bonecraft to make a deal with like , he makes bone patas for u for 1k profit each for him and if HQ he keep for himself or so , other than that it's hard to find many in AH , each bone patas cost 5k to make so total synth with mythril sheet and glue cost around 17k , u'll npc the hydro ptas for 2k

67-69 : Moblumin Sheet = Moblumin ingot + fire crystal
don't bother looking for them in AH , go to oldtol mavolpoles(sp) , camp Goblin Freelance + Moblin Ashman , they drop the ingot , farm them forever AND keep all the sheets don't waste them

69-73 : Shrimp Lantern = Moblumin sheet + Moblin Puty + Tin ore + Beeswax + Fire crystal
this reciepe requires alchemy sub 45 and smithing sub 31 , when i reached this lvl i had around 40 moblumin sheet which means i made around 40 shrimp lantern , sold each for 150k even though it sells for 300k fast , i made profit ? yes i made around 5 mil , moblin puty is lv35 alchemy synth so u can make it anyway if u had the sub to make the lantern and it cost 15k to make , so u almost make 140k per synth if u sold them for 150k like me or make 290k per synth if u sell for street price , however i think 150k is good enough since i had to camp those mobs who drop ingot and competed with WHMs who needed the item

notice : now it's the stage with the highest loss of all goldsmith stages , if you pass this then you are almost there so lets start with next , assuming the moblumin sheets u had were not enough to get u to 73 lets assume it gets u to lv71

71-73 : Gold Sabatons = Gold Ingot +Cermet Chunk x3 + Mercury + Ram Leather x2 + fire crystal
you will have to npc them unless they ever sell on your server , on ragnarok they don't so i just npc'd them , you will use 3 stacks of gold for each 1 lvl average

73-75 : Gold Patas = Gold Ingot + Patas + Mercury + fire crystal
you need to get ur self a friend smithing to make Patas for you , it's expensive synth but that's the cheapest around this lvl , you will use 3 stacks of gold per 1 lvl average

75-80 : Gold Bucklers = Targe + Gold Ingot + Mercury + Fire crystal
you can find the targe at bastok from npc for 11k , npc gold bucklers or sell few in AH if u have space

[ Notice : on the stage 70-80 using all gold ingots to npc them after using them there is a nice trick to make the loss less , for normal crafting info when you break a synth and it's 5 lvls under cap or lower u can get skill up but if u break and it's more than 5 lvl under cap then u don't get skill up , so try always doing the synth on Darksday without imagesupport and your moghouse energy should be fire and you'll break alot and get skill up still and not lose gold ingots sometimes , depending on ur luck , total gold ingots you have used to reach lv80 would be 30 stacks minimum ]

80-87 : elemental beads = Elemental ore + wind crystal
yes now it's like ubber profit on ragnarok , dunno about other servers , it's more like 70-80k profit per synth assuming u lose 10k for AH fees , so even if you break 1 ore from every 5-6 synth you don't lose anything , they sell fast too , but i suggest if you start from lv80 you only do them on light day with advance image support and buy the cheap ores not the higher price one to avoid ubber loss when break

87-92 : Muscle belt = Gold Ingot + Manticore Leather + Brass ingot + fire crystal
sell to npc , u'll prolly have enough gil to waste on this stage by the time you finish from getting the beads profit

92-95 gemmed Platinum rings = lvHQ3 gem + platinum ring + earth crystal
try see which one sells fast and cost cheapest to make

95-100 Flame/Snow Rings = Fire/Ice bead + Orichalcum Ring + earth crystal
this will be the slowest part you'll ever meet in goldsmithing , the rings on ragnarok are like 200-400k profit per synth but any break can make you cry , you can do free service synth for ppl on them to lvl fast also , but remember always have ur advance image support

that's all about lvling ,i'm just lv88 so the stuff about after lv90 i just put them as the path i'm gonna choose
now remember all this was based on ragnarok prices so don't reply complaining about those stuff cost more on ur server etc , i'm not god to know prices on all servers but this is average anyway

about goldsmith guild test items
8/10 Copper Hairpin
18/20 Brass Hairpin
28/30 Silver Hairpin
38/40 Chain Gorget
48/50 Mythril Ring
58/60 Mythril Gorget
68/70 Mythril Breastplate
78/80 Torque
88/90 Colichemarde

some personal notes
for good skill up with fire crystals do it on darksday facing north , or waterday facing west
for wind crystals or earth crystals i prefer light day
don't plan to lvl goldsmith seriously after lv60 unless you have 30 mil at least and planning to sactifice some of your gear to sell later to lvl it , it's sad when ppl start with 20 mil and waste them all to lv73 or so then give up

sorry my english might not be as good and contain alot of typo's but at least it's understandable since it's not my 1st language
Kiraa/Ragnarok

PostNapisane: 4 wrz 2006, 12:56 
hehe Opi ty to musisz mieć ostatnio więcej wolnego czasu niż Simi :P dodajesz wątki jeden za drugim.

thnx za poradnik, jesli się kiedyś zdecyduję na GS to skorzystam :)

PostNapisane: 4 wrz 2006, 13:44 
Ja bym napisal ze najlpeszym poradnikiem to jest samemu wyszukiwac recepty w zasiegu i sprawdzac na AH czy sie oplaca craftowac i sprawdzac czy skladniki da sie gdzies kupic poza AH itd. i najlepiej jest robic syntezy na kturych sa zyski albo minimalne straty nawet jezeli skladniki sie nie stakuja lepiej stracic wiecej czasu niz gili.

PostNapisane: 4 wrz 2006, 14:32 
Dokladnie... Jestem na etapie gold ingotow/ringow i na Ramuhu oplaca sie robic pierscionki do konca bo jest minimalny zysk/na czysto sie wychodzi (nie liczac lostow). Tak btw to skupuje gold ore i g.beastcoiny po rozsadnej cenie. :)