mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 23 sty 2007, 14:48 
Bede potrzebowal te spodnie jak juz bede mial relic.

Pewnie ktos z was juz to robil (Naif i paczka o ile sie nie myle...). Na teraz nawet nie mam zrobionych poprzednich questow, ale pytam juz na przyszlosc:

- czy walka jest trudna?

- czy quest jest powtarzalny?

- czy drop rate spodni jest tylko beznadziejny czy super beznadziejny?

Walkthrough

1. Trade an Imperial Mythril Piece to Halshaob in the South-East corner of the Nashmau Port.
2. Go to the Black Coffin assault entrance, and enter when ready. Buffs wear upon entering.
3. Buff up and walk to the rear of the ship's hold.
4. There are 2 Windjammer Imps in the room where the NM spawned from the previous quest, kill those and proceed up the stairs.
5. Behind the door is Cutthroat Kabsalah (Corsair) and his pet Opo-opo, Bubbly.
6. An ideal strategy would be to kite Cutthroat Kabsaleh while you focus your attention on taking down Bubbly. Bubbly uses all the regular Opo-opo TP moves (beware of Spinning Claw). Once Bubbly is defeated you can get to work on Cutthroat Kabsalah.
7. It is possible to pull Bubbly without getting aggro from the Captain. However, even if you do get the Captain's attention, he moves very slowly and it is reported that you can evade him long enough to lose hate.
8. If you wish to trigger the ??? Gloves chest, you must successfully initiate a surprise attack on the captain. In order to do this, you must land an attack on him when he is facing away from the doorway, without garnering Bubbly's attention. Upon attack, he will say something to the effect of being surprised, and Bubbly will link with him. You must maintain hate on the captain for the entire duration of the fight after executing the surprise attack.
9. Cutthroat Kabsalah double attacks extremely frequently (100%?) and can use a ranged attack, as well as all the standard Fomor TP moves. He will also use the Corsair 2hr job ability Wild Card, bringing his TP to 300% and immediately using one of his TP moves.
10. Upon defeating both Bubbly and Cutthroat Kabsalah, two chests will appear if you did not perform the surprise attack; a third will be present if you do. Open them, and leave the Ashu Talif via liferaft.

PostNapisane: 23 sty 2007, 16:04 
1. nie
2 tak
3 narazie 0/15 czy jakoś tak :P

PostNapisane: 23 sty 2007, 16:26 
Kyuu - tak pomiędzy 0/20 a 0/22 już ;D

Where I have seen the unseen.

FFXI Retired

PostNapisane: 24 sty 2007, 15:01 
1/23 albo 1/24, stracilismy dokladny rachunek ;)

Obrazek