mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 7 wrz 2007, 14:49 
The next FINAL FANTASY XI version update is scheduled to take place on Sep. 10, 2007. Following are the details on features that will be implemented on next version update.

Details for the maintenance schedule will be released once they become available.

[Important Update Details]
- Addition of "Pankration."

- Adjustment on the accuracy of weapon skills "Guillotine" and "Penta Thrust."

The following issues will be addressed:
- Monster ability statistics are lower than intended.

- Ability statistics of Automatons and Pets are lower than intended.

- Graphic of Goblin Bounty Hunter continues to appear even after it is defeated.

- Players are unable to correctly enter Hazhalm Testing Grounds when checking the "Entry Gate" without a "Glowing Lamp" in their possession.

- All random number calculations for damage amounts are not being calculated properly.

- Amount of damage is not being corrected properly when characters are equipped with two-handed weapons.

- Both the attack and accuracy of monsters equipped with two-handed weapons are higher than intended.

- The TP of beastmaster's pets slowly continues to decrease while they were not engaged in battle.

- Attachments do not function properly when Automatons have both "Stealth Screen" and "Optical Fiber" attached.

- Automaton continues to cast magic on player characters that are KO'd.

- Under certain combinations of heads and frames, Automatons will try to cast spells continuously.

- When a "Chocobuck Slip" and Chocobucks are both traded, players may be able to carry more than the maximum allowed Chocobucks.

- When "Tandjana Wildgrass" is used during the Chocobo Hot and Cold Game, the cursor pointing to the treasure chest will not appear if the cancel button is pressed at a specific time.

- Item icons do not appear in the Delivery Box. (Xbox 360 version only)

- Macros might not function depending on how the name of certain items are included.
* To avoid this issue, please enter item names either in abbreviated format or by using the auto-translate function.

- When entering text commands, shortcuts such as "<t>" will not function properly if a phrase using quotation marks (') is included.

MUEHEHEHEHE :))

PostNapisane: 7 wrz 2007, 15:01 
lol nie trwało to długo

PostNapisane: 7 wrz 2007, 15:02 
nie rozumiem muehehehehe na koncu chodzi ci o 2h weapons? przeciez to bylo wiadme on tygodnia ze nerfuja...
Ciekawi mnie zmiana acc penty i guillo ciekawe czy na gorsze czy na lepsze

Obrazek

PostNapisane: 7 wrz 2007, 15:30 
Kiedy mi wyślesz gile i clustery, bo jestem spłukany?

PostNapisane: 7 wrz 2007, 15:50 
najwazniejsze ze zostanie na 100% pewnie 1str=1att 1dex=1acc uberowa sprawa +50-85 att i 40-50 acc + mozna urzywac att food nastepne +60 att :D Ogolnie acc jest uberowe z kosy np. Mialem wczoraj pt na impach w caedavra na 62-65 lvl to ja DRK z kosa jedzadz meat trafialem z hasso 85% mniej wiecej. Chain#1 415 chain#3-4 455 rzadza :D

Obrazek

PostNapisane: 7 wrz 2007, 15:51 
tczewiak napisał(a):
Kiedy mi wyślesz gile i clustery, bo jestem spłukany?
asorry ale nocowalem u kolezanki za 30 minut jestem w domu i wysylam w nagrode dostaniesz wiecej :) ile Ci obiecalem?

Obrazek

PostNapisane: 10 wrz 2007, 10:29 
Od ktorej do ktorej mejtenz???

PostNapisane: 10 wrz 2007, 10:37 
viewtopic.php?t=26543