mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 28 maja 2008, 12:09 
Obrazek

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics/ff ... etail.html

Several adjustments to the battle system are scheduled for the upcoming version update.

Merit Points Group 2: Maximum Raised for Ability Increases

Adjustments to the Group 2 section of the merit point job categories will be implemented in the upcoming version update.
The current total maximum ability increase of 6 and the individual maximum ability increase of 3 will be raised to match the Group 1 values of 10 and 5, respectively.

New Job Abilities and Spells

In conjunction with the scheduled job adjustments, the monk, paladin, and bard jobs will be receiving new abilities and spells.

For monks, we will be adding a new job ability that allows them to restrict their attacks to kicks only. In exchange for a penalty to attack delay, the monk receives an increase to damage and attack power, as well as a bonus to the amount of TP gained per kick.

Paladins will be receiving a new spell that increases the rate of shield blocks, as well as reflecting blocked damage back to an attacker. As with "Blaze Spikes" and "Dread Spikes," this spell will only affect the caster.

Lastly, bards will gain a job ability that allows them to limit the area effect of a song to a single target.
For example, if a bard casts "Mage's Ballad" after activating this new ability, only the selected target will receive the effect of the song.

PostNapisane: 28 maja 2008, 14:58 
!!!!! MNK POWER!!!! czyli tak jakbysmy mieli 2h bron :) MNK back to HNM !!!

PLD zajebisty boost >.> szczegolnie dla aegis pld, no i moze wkoncu ktos sie odwazy znow isc pld/war zeby ten blok wykorzystac :)

BRD uklon w strone zerg walk i SV.

Obrazek

PostNapisane: 28 maja 2008, 16:24 
Huckster napisał(a):
Lastly, bards will gain a job ability that allows them to limit the area effect of a song to a single target.
For example, if a bard casts "Mage's Ballad" after activating this new ability, only the selected target will receive the effect of the song.

biedny bard :D
teraz bedzie "2 x acc pls" "2 x att pls" "2 x march pls" "def songs!!!" :lol: :lol:

juz nie bedzie tak ze cale party dostnaie att + acc songi i spokoj :P

PostNapisane: 28 maja 2008, 17:09 
Huckster napisał(a):

For monks, we will be adding a new job ability that allows them to restrict their attacks to kicks only. In exchange for a penalty to attack delay, the monk receives an increase to damage and attack power, as well as a bonus to the amount of TP gained per kick.

SE chce mnie sciagnac do gry. :D

PostNapisane: 28 maja 2008, 17:47 
Fajnie, Overhelm teraz bedzie dawal 25 % do dmg.

D3: Sukoshi#2931

"We noticed people having fun, this problem has been corrected"

PostNapisane: 28 maja 2008, 19:08 
Duszek napisał(a):
Huckster napisał(a):

biedny bard :D
teraz bedzie "2 x acc pls" "2 x att pls" "2 x march pls" "def songs!!!" :lol: :lol:

juz nie bedzie tak ze cale party dostnaie att + acc songi i spokoj :P

Ciekawe jaki timer bedzie :P