mmorpg.pl

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 31 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2  Następna strona
Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 27 cze 2008, 02:37 
Obrazek

tu thread z BG

http://www.bluegartrls.com/forum/viewto ... start=2190 >> 74 strona > sie zaczyna

Obrazek

...hehe i nawet klucz odzyskali :) musialo byc glosno :)

PostNapisane: 27 cze 2008, 11:25 
niezły motyw jak chariot zmienił się w krowę i wipnęli wszyscy :)

PostNapisane: 27 cze 2008, 14:36 
to nie tylko nas krowa "Meczyla" co Huck ?:)

PostNapisane: 27 cze 2008, 18:32 
pffff wielkie rzeczy, Ato to soluje...DRK zerg :wink:

D3: Sukoshi#2931

"We noticed people having fun, this problem has been corrected"

PostNapisane: 27 cze 2008, 23:07 
ato zsolowal ffxi w 2005

im drunk good niht:D :)

PostNapisane: 28 cze 2008, 11:12 
jeszcze troche i ludzie ktorzy nie wiedza ze to sarkazm zaczna mnie wielbic. Takie ploty na serverze ze wszystko soluje i ogolnie uber dmg robie, dzieki !

Obrazek

PostNapisane: 28 cze 2008, 12:15 
LMAO!

PostNapisane: 25 lip 2008, 15:46 
A wogole to o co loto z tom krowom??? :P

PostNapisane: 11 sie 2008, 16:26 
FYI:

Armored Chariot
Long-Bowed Chariot
Battleclad Chariot
Long-Armed Chariot
Trolls
Mamool
Acrolyth
Galka
Elvaan
Mithra
Hume BLM
Hume RNG
Gurfurlur
Medusa
Gulool Ja Ja
Vampire (Imp Lamps)
Hydra (Dahak Lamps)
Khimaria (Puk Lamps)
Cerberus (Bomb Lamps)
Dverger - after you kill all of the above he will pop with "hatched" lamps - smaller chair dudes.
We killed all of the Lamps and at 75% he popped another 8 and regened to 100%. We attempted again but the lamps were faster this time and we wiped after killing just one.

People were passing out and getting physically ill. We decided to end it before we risked turning into a horrible new story about how video games ruin people's lives.

Fight start time: 3:30pm EST, End time: 9:00am

Fuck you SE.
--------------------------------

Goście walczyli 18 godzin..... Aż doszli ponownie do fazy krzesłowej....

Obrazek

---------------------------------

I to:
No chance, this NM is an absolute minimum of 17-20+ hours.

Damage to lamps is incredibly slow, you cannot get them to stand still. Transitions from each stage are also difficult, and you have to spend a lot of time resting in between each transition or you'll screw yourself over and wipe.

Every mob has horrible TP attacks that often either one-shot people or do massive AoE damage. And they spam them constantly. It doesn't matter how many people you run with, you will take a long time.

Even if we beat it, and despite knowing everything of what to expect, I don't see us ever beating it in less than 18 hours even with a full roster and help from another linkshell. Our damage was very good, we made almost no major mistakes, had a lot of very good recoveries, and this shit still took forever.

The 3 ToA HNMs alone are fucking ridiculous. Khim has access to Fullimation from the get go, runs at faster movement speed than normal, spams TP often, and resist stun more often. Hydra has all 3 heads and never loses them, giving him an incredible regen for the entire fight with really high defense. He also hits harder, can't be stunned, and has access to nerve gas from the start... And spams it. Cerberus has access to GoH from the start and while being the easiest of the three, is still a pain in the ass.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Long post. Big Pics. Sorry.

no no no

The title theory had already been tried and dis-proven by SapereAude so we didn't feel the need to re-test that. He doesn't say anything when popped, it's just a neverending chain of mobs that pops one after another. They all follow exactly the same pattern: PW pops in a unique form with 8 lamps. The forms are unique but the order in which you have to kill is the same. Lamps need to be taken out prior to killing this warden. Similar to past attempts, we had a single tank party that was kiting the warden with an outside alliance + around 2 other parties. One person would get claim on one of the lamps (NOT an easy thing to do in itself, and some of the forms the lamps un-claim easily). One person calls for help on the lamps and then the outside alliance kills it. This continues until all lamps are dead. When they are all dead, we had 2 outside parties ally with the warden and kill the warden. After that form is dead. it disappears and the Dverger form with the little ... whatever things (no f-ing clue what they are but they look like floating animated sperm) pops, does the aoe stun move, then disappears. The transition from one form of PW to the other was one of the trickiest things for us because we need to make sure tanks have hate on PW and the ally is dissolved but usually after a warden fight you're in a bit of a rough shape. It's not as simple as just making sure you're rested up before the next form because in the last 25% of the warden fights, all of the forms spam evil TP moves so it's not exactly easy to hold it while everyone recovers. There comes a point where you just have to kill it.

Here's an example of what the alliance looked like at the Hydra pop.
Obrazek

This fight is particularly brutal because you have to come with a balanced group. It's not like going in to fight one NM or even one type of NM. You'd be totally screwed to go in with an unbalanced group. You can't plan PW per se because you're dealing with so many different types of mobs you have to deal with everything.

We really thought we had something when the "final" form popped because the chairs had transformed and warden was damagable.
Obrazek

Here's a shot of the TP move the "final" form PW lamps uses:
Obrazek

We were willing to stay up to push through the final form but then at 75% it did an astral flow type move where lamps were summoned, then we thought they were gone because we saw some disappear but only some disappeared. The rest started casting -gas etc on us.
Obrazek

It would have been one thing if he didn't regen back up to 100 but it did. We don't know of any mob that uses a TP attack at 75% that doesn't also use that or a worse TP attack at 50% and 25% (or the like). We calculated that it would take us likely another 4-5 hours to kill it like that based on the assumption that it would not use the same move at 75% (because if it does it's just a stalemate).

Like I said before, we had people who were sick - literally sick at this point. Others had fallen asleep on their floors and desks and it was just past the point of being ridiculous. We all feel like shit today too. This is completely beyond the limits of reason.

PostNapisane: 11 sie 2008, 16:57 
Następca AV? Za 4 lata ktoś w końcu ubije?

PostNapisane: 11 sie 2008, 20:01 
Typowe "japanese style". Te pracowite mroweczki ze SE nigdy nie zauwazaja ze cos co stworzyli jest wylacznie dla nich.

PostNapisane: 11 sie 2008, 20:02 
tczewiak napisał(a):
Za 4 lata ktoś w końcu ubije?

optymista :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostNapisane: 11 sie 2008, 20:27 
Szacunek dla LSa ze im sie chcialo, ale naiwnoscia jest wierzyc ze 18-24h walki byly intencja SE :roll:

SE albo wymyslilo mobki nie do pokonania (AV, Panda) albo my nie wymyslilismy jak je zabic w relatywnie krotkim czasie.

Obrazek

PostNapisane: 11 sie 2008, 21:31 
Vejitta napisał(a):
Szacunek dla LSa ze im sie chcialo, ale naiwnoscia jest wierzyc ze 18-24h walki byly intencja SE :roll:

SE albo wymyslilo mobki nie do pokonania (AV, Panda) albo my nie wymyslilismy jak je zabic w relatywnie krotkim czasie.

dokładnie - na pewno jest metoda.

PostNapisane: 13 sie 2008, 12:05 
Cytuj:
At dinner I also spoke briefly with Sundi and Mocchi about Absolute Virtue. Mocchi plays FFXI a lot, and so I asked if his linkshell has ever attempted or beaten Absolute Virtue. He said that they gave trying up a long time ago. Sundi and Mocchi assured me the key to defeated AV was definitely in the video. Sundi also mentioned that AV is about an 18 hour battle - not including the time it takes to kill Jailer of Love. He said if you get really lucky with the order in which AV uses it's abilities you may get it down to a 9 or 10 hour battle.

PostNapisane: 13 sie 2008, 14:17 
vacek700 napisał(a):
Cytuj:
At dinner I also spoke briefly with Sundi and Mocchi about Absolute Virtue. Mocchi plays FFXI a lot, and so I asked if his linkshell has ever attempted or beaten Absolute Virtue. He said that they gave trying up a long time ago. Sundi and Mocchi assured me the key to defeated AV was definitely in the video. Sundi also mentioned that AV is about an 18 hour battle - not including the time it takes to kill Jailer of Love. He said if you get really lucky with the order in which AV uses it's abilities you may get it down to a 9 or 10 hour battle.

ta...

/lsmes dzisiaj probujemy AV - zarezerwujcie sobie 18 godzin na walke, wezcie sobie urlop, zwolnienia lekarskie z pracy/szkoly, wyslijcie dzieci do dziadkow...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostNapisane: 13 sie 2008, 14:51 
Duszek napisał(a):

ta...

/lsmes dzisiaj probujemy AV - zarezerwujcie sobie 18 godzin na walke, wezcie sobie urlop, zwolnienia lekarskie z pracy/szkoly, wyslijcie dzieci do dziadkow...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nie zapomnijcie o nocniku, 3-4 pizza, mikrofalówce pod ręką (żeby odgrzać pizze) a może i jakiejś kroplówce

PostNapisane: 13 sie 2008, 15:08 
Mam lepszy pomysł :D Zebrać się gdzieś ze 100 osób w jednej sali, podłączyć kompy i grać :P Tak to 18 godzin to nie tragedia :P

PostNapisane: 13 sie 2008, 16:53 
18h? A Bene co 2 godziny w to wliczyli? :D

PostNapisane: 14 sie 2008, 10:03 
Bardzo mi sie podoba jak dzialaja media. Pewnie jakis duzy serwis podal informacje, ze bossa w FFXI bije sie 18h i teraz rozne male serwisy to powtarzaja dodajac od siebie rozne "dowcipne" uzupelnienia, ze gracze odpuscili walke bo wymiotowali itp
Oczywiscie nikt z piszacychnie ma pojecia o czym pisze, ale jakie to ma znaczenie w dziennikarstwie (szczegolnie internetowym).
Pewnie niedlugo powiedza o tym wiadomosciach i napisza w fakcie. :)

Osobiscie kocham SE, ze to robi w FFXI trudne rzeczy: relica, AV, misje CoP, pandemonium.

Na poczatku ludzie Tiamata tez bili wiele godzin i wipowali. Nawet lolFafnir to bylo mega wyzwanie.
Tak jak juz ktos pisal - cala sztuka to znalezienie sposobu na zabicie danego HNMa, oczywiscie odpowieni, dobrzy gracze tez sa niezbedni.

95% graczy FFXI nie interesuja takie rzeczy i dobrze sie bawia bez tego, ale jest ten 5% ludzi grajacych w najlepszych HNMLSach, ktorych jaraja trudne wyzwania.
Podejrzewam, ze radosc z zabicia AV po kilkunastu godzinach jest naprawde duza.

Nie wiem czy to jest normalne, ale czy normalne jest np. wchodzenie na Mount-Everest albo K2 jest normalne?

Nastepna rzecz: przeciez nikt nie idzie na takie walki z 18 osobami, tylko raczej z wielokrotnoscia jednego ally i naprawde ludzie sie zmieniaja. Nie jest tak, ze sie siedzi 18 godzin przed kompem non-stop.

ale sie rozpisalem :D

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 31 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2  Następna strona