mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 3 sty 2009, 19:41 
czytaliście już? pętla się zacieśnia :)

Special Task Force Report (12/24/2008) napisał(a):
(1)RMT-PWNER V1.337
This is a tool that makes it possible for us to understand the entire flow of gil from collectors to buyers in an instant.
For example, if we enter a character into the RMT-PWNER who we have determined is involved in RMT activities through reports received from FINAL FANTASY XI players and through our own investigations, the tool will act according to the image below.

Obrazek

(2)The Gilded Tomb
This is a tool that bans specific characters the moment that they possess over a certain amount of gil.
This is used on characters who surface on the RMT-PWNER's correlation chart who are thought to potentially become gil mules. They will be banned once they satisfy certain criteria.

- Strengthening of Activities against Illegal Fishing
As a result of our countermeasures against fishing in high-level areas and fishing using third-party tools, we discovered that the majority of RMT's activities are focused on making money through the accumulation of moat carps and coral fragments.

After the introduction of the 14-Day Free Trial, these cases became much more striking and players involved in RMT moved to these less risky ways of making gil. The Special Task Force then looked into what method would be the most likely to force RMTs to give up illegal fishing for good.

From our investigations, we decided that it would be best to string these players along until they have accumulated a considerable number of items and then hit them hard, maximizing the damage done. We changed the timing of the bannings in November and had the following results:

November: 391,225 moat carp and 49 Lu Shang's fishing rods seized
December: 24,367 moat carp and zero Lu Shang's fishing rods seized

As one can see, in November, we seized a considerable number of Lu Shang's fishing rods from the illegal fishers and in December, we seized all of the moat carp before the fishers could obtain any new Lu Shang's fishing rods.

In the December version update, some of the fishing restrictions changed. Fishing fatigue was greatly increased for the first 2 weeks after character creation, as well as for characters under level 20.

Because these measures also have an effect on players engaged in healthy gameplay, we continuously ran tests with the prerequisite that we would continue to change the design in order to reduce the burden on normal players.
We made fishing easier under conditions for items necessary for quests such as the ripped cap and the fat greedie through the December version update. We plan to adjust further when necessary.

(3)Auto-Jailer
This is a feature that automatically jails characters involved in illegal activities.
Up until now, we had investigated the logs of characters involved in illegal activities and then dealt with them the next day, but considering that RMT activities recently take place in a 24-hour period, we introduced this feature to immediately deal with the characters.

After testing the auto-jailer and confirming multiple times that the function will not interfere with regular gameplay, we set it up in all Worlds at December 17.

(4)One-time Password
This is something we are planning on introducing to make logins even more secure.
Because we are continuing our activities against unauthorized access, the situation has calmed down, but we are making the appropriate preparations so that FINAL FANTASY XI players can enjoy the game more safely. Once the details on one-time passwords have been decided, we will be making an announcement on the FINAL FANTASY XI official site.

co prawda sprawa dotyczy mule, które są powiązane z RMT, ale nie zdziwiłbym się, gdyby SE wzięło na celownik LS fundy.

rozśmieszyli mnie tym kawałkiem, zdajemy sobie sprawę, że wprowadzone obostrzenia co do fishingu dotkną także "normalnych" graczy. na otarcie łez ułatwiliśmy wam robienie dwóch questów. ja pieprze. człowiek dopiero co zaczął łowić karpie a już taki schody... ciekawe, czy mnie też na celownik wezmą.

PostNapisane: 3 sty 2009, 19:58 
Jakie schody? Schody mają gracze lvl<20 i grający poniżej 14 dni. To wszystko.
Czytaliśmy - ponad tydzień temu.
I czemu miałoby uderzyć w LS fundy? Nawet jak zjailują to wystarczy normalna rozmowa, aby wyjaśnić sprawę.

PostNapisane: 3 sty 2009, 20:06 
tczewiak napisał(a):
Jakie schody? Schody mają gracze lvl<20 i grający poniżej 14 dni. To wszystko.
Czytaliśmy - ponad tydzień temu.

schody właśnie w tym sensie, że łowię rybki również na mule, żeby przyspieszyć proces i ominąć fishing fatigue.

tczewiak napisał(a):
I czemu miałoby uderzyć w LS fundy? Nawet jak zjailują to wystarczy normalna rozmowa, aby wyjaśnić sprawę.

"They will be banned once they satisfy certain criteria."

PostNapisane: 3 sty 2009, 21:31 
Littlefinger na pal :P

PostNapisane: 4 sty 2009, 06:24 
Gli2duS napisał(a):
schody właśnie w tym sensie, że łowię rybki również na mule, żeby przyspieszyć proces i ominąć fishing fatigue.

Level 20 to kilka godzin grania...

PostNapisane: 4 sty 2009, 15:13 
bylam dzisiaj na statku selbina-mhaura swiadkiem dzialania nowego systemu anty-fishbotowego :D

2 anony bez perel, bez equipu, z samymi wedkami i przynetami lowily sobie nebi na statku - po jakichs 5 minutach od wyplyniecia pierwszy z nich nagle znalazl sie na srodku pokladu - po kilkunastu sekundach zostal zabity przez craba i zniknal, po kilku minutach to samo spotkalo 2 anona - sprawdzilam jakis czas pozniej - obaj nie pojawili sie ponownie online

PostNapisane: 4 sty 2009, 15:24 
Pinkne, pinkne :)
W końcu ceny rybek pójdą w górę, sushi pójdzie w górę - będzie na czym zarabiać :)

PostNapisane: 4 sty 2009, 17:54 
"You cannot fish here." x 10 i /goodbye bot :)

trzeba było zagadać na /say z GMem xD

PostNapisane: 4 sty 2009, 19:41 
To zrobia tak bota ze bedzie sam nie wiem sprawdzal wspolrzedne na statku/zaprzestawal dzialania po tym komunikacie. Bedzie wojna w kazdym razie.