mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 8 kwi 2009, 11:22 
The fast-approaching April version update is set to be a veritable banquet of adjustments and additions catering to all adventurer palates, with the dishes on offer ranging from succulent morsels of Salvage to delightful bite-sized treats such as the new "/bell" text command.

/bell Command Bonbons!
Using the "/bell" command while equipped with either a "Dream Bell" or "Dream Bell+1" obtainable from the 2008 Starlight Celebration event will allow your character to flourish said bell to a jovial chime. To specify a note in an octave, simply add a space followed by a number from 1 and 8 to the text command. Synthesis variants of the abovementioned bell items will be introduced in the coming version update to accommodate adventurers who were either unable to acquire a dream bell, or had unwittingly discarded theirs.
Obrazek

Fellows Flambé!
In the past, fellows could only be attired with special event gear for the duration of the events from which they are sourced. From the next version update, however, your adventuring fellow may be outfitted with such items regardless of the occasion if called while you are equipped with certain pieces of equipment. Furthermore, the selection of equipment items obtainable by exchanging fellow points will be expanded.
Obrazek

Salvage Sauté!
As part of the initiative to revise the difficulty level and drop rate for all Remnants, the following changes will take place:

- Bhaflau Remnants:
The spawning requirements for the NM "Mad Bomber" will be adjusted so that it will appear regardless of the route chosen by the player.
Obrazek

- Silver Sea Remnants:
The drop rate for items obtainable from NMs that appear when certain conditions are fulfilled will increase slightly.
Obrazek

PostNapisane: 8 kwi 2009, 11:22 
Źródło: http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics/ff ... etail.html

Moje 3 grosze: w końcu Rhae będzie mieć usukane body :D:D

PostNapisane: 8 kwi 2009, 11:47 
No i love Cie SE :D W ostatnim wywiadzie nie mowili kiedy bedzie Salvage update jeszcze, ale caly czas mialem cicha nadzieje, ze teraz ;)

PostNapisane: 8 kwi 2009, 15:19 
Opłaciło się zabijać te kurczaki na ołtarzyku. :D

PostNapisane: 8 kwi 2009, 16:09 
Trzeba będzie wyłączyć głośniki..... już widzę te tłumy baranów z dzwonkami, wygrywającymi melodie wlazł kotek na płotek...

Ej - to w sumie dobry pomysł.... Szukam jeszcze pięciu dzwonków! :)

PostNapisane: 8 kwi 2009, 16:41 
Targaryen napisał(a):

Ta teraz nie bedziesz mial dropa przy wiekszym procencie i sie wkurzysz jeszcze bardziej.

Obrazek

PostNapisane: 8 kwi 2009, 16:45 
Bartelius napisał(a):
Targaryen napisał(a):

Ta teraz nie bedziesz mial dropa przy wiekszym procencie i sie wkurzysz jeszcze bardziej.

lol nie ma to jak optymizm. :P

PostNapisane: 8 kwi 2009, 17:09 
Chcialem byc lekko zlosliwy po prostu, ale po godzinie mialem zedytowac ze zartuje i napewno wkoncu dropnie. :D

Gdyby nie optymizm to bym w ta gre nie gral....

Obrazek