mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 17 maja 2010, 17:22 
Obrazek

It is our pleasure to announce that the official website for "Vision of Abyssea," the first of three battle area add-ons, has gone live! All the latest breaking news and information such as product details will be made available hot off the press. Promotional trailers and other exciting features are also in the pipes, so be sure to add the site to your list of favorites.

Visit the official Vision of Abyssea website.
http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/addon/index.html

*The in-game content will be accessible upon the arrival of the next FINAL FANTASY XI version update, scheduled for mid-June.

PostNapisane: 17 maja 2010, 18:30 
Nic nowego nie pokazali w tym update stronki :| Tylko jakieś dwa screenshoty

Obrazek

PostNapisane: 17 maja 2010, 18:42 
Jak sie pojawila strona to na dniach powinien byc trailer, jakos tak zawsze bylo.

PostNapisane: 8 cze 2010, 06:38 
Strona dostala update: nowe bronie, moby i trailer. Trailer weak w hui, moby 3/4 reskiny, weapony so-so :)

PostNapisane: 8 cze 2010, 07:57 
Ciekawe tylko co dają te weapony i czy zdobywa się jeden i augmentuje czy można kilka. Najważniejsze że update 21 i wtedy wracamy do grind-fest :)

PostNapisane: 8 cze 2010, 10:33 
Trailer naprawde super >.>' Im się nie chce albo sami jeszcze nie wiedzą co te bronie będą robić:) Tylko takie mam wrażenie :D

Obrazek

PostNapisane: 8 cze 2010, 13:44 
jak te nowe bronie bedzie sie robic tylko zoat triala to sie wkurwie. Bo ana chuj robie max dmg polearm teraz jak sie okaze ze zaraz bede musial robic AOT bo to z tego bede mogl dalej robic te bronie.

Obrazek

PostNapisane: 8 cze 2010, 13:58 
Raczej obstawiam że sie znajduje jak relic/mythic i ulepsza/augmentuje. Ewnetulanie (opcja łatwiejsza) dostaje się za zrobienie addona jak zbroje. Raczej te które są będą dalej augmentowane (niższy delay, wyższy dmg etc).

PostNapisane: 8 cze 2010, 15:12 
:wtf: ten trailer po prostu rzucił mnie na kolana :roll:

PostNapisane: 8 cze 2010, 15:25 
Nie no k.... kolejny zmutowany kryształ? Co im padło na mózg...

PostNapisane: 8 cze 2010, 21:37 
imo sa robiona z magian weapon a czemu? bo zauwaz ze bronie sa sa dokladnie te same rodzaje broni tzn. nie ma podzialu na joby tzn. ze smn blm nie ma osobnego kijka, sword tez jest jeden dla rdm,pld,blu zapewne itd. swoja droga BLU z takim mieczem bedzie wygladal troche smiechowo ( rdm w sumie tez :D )

Najbardziej mi sie spodobaly dwie wypowiedzi na BG:
- h2h wyglada jak kurczak z rozna (juz zawsze bedziecie widzieli tylko kurczaka patrzac na nie lols)
- "brb im doing Icecream for my thf"- faktycznie ten dagger wyglada jak rozek lols

Obrazek

PostNapisane: 11 cze 2010, 12:14 
Nin nowego w sumie:

"Exceed Your Limits: Level Cap to Be Lifted! (06/11/2010)As previously announced at VanaFest 2010, the impending version update will usher in the first stage of the long-awaited level cap increase! What factors led to this monumental decision? What implications will it have for adventurers? Today, we would like to take the opportunity to address pressing questions and concerns about the latest major evolution to hit Vana'diel.

Q: What inspired the decision to increase the level cap?
A: With the cap set at level 75 for quite some time now, a wide variety of monsters, equipment, and game content has been introduced over the years for players who had reached this limit. With such content having been fleshed out to the development team's satisfaction, it was deemed that the time was right to usher in the sort of new challenges that could only come with the ability to achieve higher levels.

Q: What changes can we expect to see after the cap is lifted?
A: Beginning with the upcoming version update, the level cap will be gradually increased to an eventual maximum of 99, with new job abilities, magic spells, weapon skills, and equipment to be made available at these higher levels. These additions, as well as refinements to existing abilities and spells, will focus on preserving and strengthening the unique roles that each main job serves, while increasing the tactical options available to each support job. Needless to say, new game content will also be introduced that will demand every onz of adventurers' newfound might.

Q: What specific changes will be implemented in the coming version update?
A: The level cap will be raised to 80, and new abilities, magic, weapon skills and equipment for players up to this level will be added. Level restrictions placed on certain areas will also be removed, creating additional high-level battlegrounds for players to explore. The level cap increase will also result in a number of existing skills becoming newly available to support jobs, with a few exceptions and adjustments to preserve balance and ensure that main jobs do not see their thunder stolen.

Unusable by Support Jobs
- The white magic job abilities "Afflatus: Misery" and "Afflatus: Solace", and the ninja job abilities Yonin and Innin will not be available to support jobs.
Usable by Support Jobs, with Altered Effects
- The ranger job ability Shadowbind will be subject to an accuracy check, with a miss generating no effect.
- The scholar job abilities Accession and Manifestation will triple (rather than double) recast time for the spells used."

PostNapisane: 11 cze 2010, 12:40 
mrynar napisał(a):
and the ninja job abilities Yonin and Innin will not be available to support jobs

No szkoda...