mmorpg.pl

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 46 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2, 3  Następna strona
Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 8 gru 2010, 17:15 
http://www.ffxiah.com/achievements/link ... uh?st=4#16

niezły numer - Provoke jest 16 na liście najlepszych LSów na Ramuhu :)

A nie wszyscy się jeszcze dopisali!

PostNapisane: 8 gru 2010, 17:32 
Huckster napisał(a):
http://www.ffxiah.com/achievements/linkshells/server/Ramuh?st=4#16

niezły numer - Provoke jest 16 na liście najlepszych LSów na Ramuhu :)

z Naifem robimy 50 % punktów :-)

D3: Sukoshi#2931

"We noticed people having fun, this problem has been corrected"

PostNapisane: 8 gru 2010, 17:41 
teraz sie chyba nie da samemu dodac tylko Cie musi dodac sackholder? Nie kapuje tego nowego systemu dodawania LS do Twojego konta.

Edit: Naif nie robi punktow... z tego samego powodu co ja pewnie. Zmienily sie zasady na ffxiah i teraz musisz byc dodany do LS na tej stronie SE chyba a nie na stronie FFXIah. FFXIah bezposrednio sciaga Twoje powiazania linkshellowe z SE strony.

Obrazek

Ostatnio edytowano 8 gru 2010, 18:11 przez Bartelius, łącznie edytowano 2 razy

PostNapisane: 8 gru 2010, 18:05 
Bartelius napisał(a):
teraz sie chyba nie da samemu dodac tylko Cie musi dodac sackholder? Nie kapuje tego nowego systemu dodawania LS do Twojego konta.

Edit: Naif nie robi punktow... z tego samego powodu co ja pewnie. Zmienily sie zasady na ffxiah i teraz musisz byc dodany do LS na tej stronie SE chyba a nie na stronie FFXIah. FFXIah bezposrednio sciaga Twoje powiazania linkshellowe z SE strony.

Jest na liście z punktami to robi :-) Ciebie nie ma to nie robisz lol, chyba proste

PostNapisane: 8 gru 2010, 18:13 
Bartelius napisał(a):

To ciekawe bo u mnie na ffxiah Naif ma last scanned 24 dni temu i nie ma zadnego LSa a na podstrronie voke jest 6-7 osob i Naifa tam nie ma. Sa tam dokladnie te same osoby co na stronie community S-E.

Obrazek

PostNapisane: 8 gru 2010, 18:18 
Bartelius napisał(a):
Bartelius napisał(a):

To ciekawe bo u mnie na ffxiah Naif ma last scanned 24 dni temu i nie ma zadnego LSa a na podstrronie voke jest 6-7 osob i Naifa tam nie ma. Sa tam dokladnie te same osoby co na stronie community S-E.

Naif ma zmienionego nicka :-) na Herschel

PostNapisane: 8 gru 2010, 18:51 
Huckster napisał(a):

Moze i dupa ze mnie ale nie wiem jak to zrobic...

PostNapisane: 8 gru 2010, 22:07 
z ffxiah:

BST 85
Beastmaster Level up the Beastmaster job. 4915/4731 103%

103% to już nie juhas, a Baca! :D

PostNapisane: 22 gru 2010, 14:57 
Voke już 13 głównie dzięki Suko który chyba zbiera cruory aby wysolować rani raja i shinryu :) choć Naif niedaleko za nim. Można by wyżej jakby się Goku, All, Zang, Lala i Deva zapisali... No i Lesiu altami :)

PostNapisane: 22 gru 2010, 15:20 
Trzeba instrukcje dac, bo pamietam zeby do CC i Pixies sie na tym dziadostwie zapisac to sie meczylem jak cholera, a teraz to juz w ogole nie pamietam jak to sie robilo :p

PostNapisane: 22 gru 2010, 17:02 
No i wlasnie, jak to dziala?

PostNapisane: 22 gru 2010, 17:05 
First of all, you'll need an account at ffxiah.com. After you make one, you'll have to confirm your character by purchasing a crystal for a specified amount of gil. It will take a few hours for this part to get through, but once you have your character comfirmed, you can then edit your profile.

Now, to get your jobs, crafts, etc. showing up on your character's page, you need to link it to Square Enix's LS Community page.

From FFXIAH's home page, hover your mouse on the navigation bar on the right-hand side and click on "Edit Chars." Your main character should show up. Scroll down to where it says "LS Community Profile URL." Click on the link provided; this will take you to Square Enix's website. Log in with your POL ID and password like you would if you were logging into FFXI, then click on your character's picture on the top of the page. This will take you to your character's profile. Copy the URL of this page and paste it into the text field provided on the FFXIAH page.

You also need all your information on your LS Community profile to be public. So switch back to your community profile page, then scroll all the way down and hit the button that says "Member Profile Editor." From this page, scroll down until you see four drop down menus under "Privacy Settings" and switch them all to "Display to all (public)" and save your settings.

You probably also want to add Provoke to your LS list on FFXIAH. So from your profile editing page on FFXIAH, just simply click on the first of four dropdown menus next to "Linkshell" and find Provoke on the list.

You should be good to go! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

ewentualnie to też:
"8. For the next part, you'll need to open a new browser window or tab. Direct this new window to FINAL FANTASY XI -LINKSHELL COMMUNITY-. From this page, click "Log In," and on the next page click "OK" (Note: The time zone information here does not save, so for our purposes setting it does not matter). If you have previously used the FINAL FANTASY XI -LINKSHELL COMMUNITY-, please be sure that you are not set to Auto-Login to a community.

9. At the next page, you will be offered a set of login boxes for your Playonline ID and password; above them you should see a button reading "Establish/Join Community." Click "Establish/Join Community."

10. You will be faced with a similar page to before, again with Playonline ID and Password boxes. Have no fear, this is the official Playonline page, and it's relatively safe as long as your computer is free of any malware. Enter your Playonline ID and Password (Note: This is NOT your Squareenix Account information if your POL account is linked to one. This is your ORIGINAL POL ID and password), and click "Log In."

11. The next screen, "World/Character Selection", should give a list of all characters associated with your POL ID. Select the character you are registering by clicking the button "Select this World/Character" below the character's name and race.

12. The top category, "Unregistered Communities", should list Cynosure. Click "Join" underneath Cynosure.

13. The next screen is the user agreement. Read it, and click the Accept checkbox. Click Yes.

14. On the "Joining Cynosure" screen, scroll down to the "Privacy Settings" section. The Equipment, Job Level, Craft Skill, and Mission settings all must be set to "Display to all (public)". If this is not set, FFXIAH.com will not be able to retreive your data from the Linkshell Community system to display it. Once these are all properly set, ensure the "Auto-login Settings" checkbox is not checked and click the "Confirm" button at the bottom of the page.

15. The next page is a confirmation page. Check that Equipment, Job level, Craft Skill, and Mission all read "Display to all (public)". Once this is confirmed, click "Join".

16. On the next page, click your character's picture in the upper left. This will take you to your character's profile page.

17. Copy the URL of this page, and return to your FFXIAH.com window. Find the "LS Community Profile URL" text box, and paste this URL into the box. This is what links your FFXIAH character to the Linkshell Community data (jobs, crafts, missions, and equipment). Without performing this step, your profile would look like this.

18. Below the LS Community Profile URL are a number of checkboxes all beginning with "Hide..." These will hide various components of your character profile on FFXIAH. Check these as you please, though we ask you to please leave "Hide Jobs", "Hide Crafts", and "Hide Missions" unchecked. The entire point of getting all of Cynosure to enroll on FFXIAH is for the leadership to be able to easily track what missions our members are on, and for the members to be able to find players with certain jobs or crafts as needed.

19. Once everything on the Edit Chars screen is set to your liking, scroll to the bottom and click "Submit".

This concludes the FFXIAH.com registration walkthrough. There are many more features available once you have a registered character on the FFXIAH.com website, but they are out of the scope of this document. If you'd like to know more about something, feel free to contact me (Tekumel) on the boards or in game and I will help you as much as I can."

PostNapisane: 22 gru 2010, 18:00 
Jak to czytam to mi sie przypomniala "skrocona instrukcja jak podpiac ps3 pod neostrade w 63 krokach."

PostNapisane: 22 gru 2010, 22:26 
ja sie nie wiem czy moge gizem i coldem zapisac jakis blad na gizie mam i od ponad 2-3 miechow nie byl nawet skanowany

PostNapisane: 29 gru 2010, 09:21 
Spadliśmy na 14... Wyprzedziło nas SilentWinds i to przez Saku który tam widnieje !

PostNapisane: 29 gru 2010, 09:42 
100licad napisał(a):
Spadliśmy na 14... Wyprzedziło nas SilentWinds i to przez Saku który tam widnieje !

Zdrada! Teraz jasne GDZIE BYŁ SAKU!

PostNapisane: 29 gru 2010, 15:58 
Moze u Was sie tak da ze macie wciaz tabelke miejscami na 4 Lsy do ktorych mozecie sie zwyczajnie dodac (tak bylo kiedys ) ale ja takiej opcji na ffxiah nie mam od jakis 3 miesiecy.

Obrazek

PostNapisane: 29 gru 2010, 16:17 
Bartelius napisał(a):
Moze u Was sie tak da ze macie wciaz tabelke miejscami na 4 Lsy do ktorych mozecie sie zwyczajnie dodac (tak bylo kiedys ) ale ja takiej opcji na ffxiah nie mam od jakis 3 miesiecy.

Ja się dodałem na tym linkshellcośtam i po 2- czy 3 dniach "zaciągnęło" się w FFXI AH. Na samym FFXI AH nie dodałem się do żadnego LSa - zresztą większość ludzi ze "starego" provoke wywaliło, teraz skład Voke uzgadnia się między linkshell community a ffxi ah.

PostNapisane: 30 gru 2010, 15:09 
jesteśmy ponownie w grze! miejsce 13!

PostNapisane: 3 sty 2011, 10:45 
Voke 11 !

Dopisujcie się dalej to bedziemy w pierwszej 10, niech ktoś pomęczy Deva in-game.

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 46 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2, 3  Następna strona