mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 22 kwi 2004, 12:50 
Jest nowy system guild pointów - zasada jest taka:
- minimum lvl28 (novice)
- można dostać itemy za guild pointy, które się zdobywa przynosząc daną rzecz do gościa

Tu pełna lista:
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/forum.html?forum=24&mid=1082596813902318052&num=28

Fishing:
- Robber rig (1,500) -> looks very much like a rogue rig in explanation.
"A fishing apparatus comprised of several luminescent hooks. The hooks are designed to latch on to the fish's scales" (this is not rare/ex)

- Waders (shoes) (70,000) LVL1 +2 to fishing skill (!!!)

- Fishermans Apron (body) (100,000) lvl 1, reduces chances of fishing up items (!!!!!)

Cooking
CHEF'S HAT RARE/EX (70k guild points
Def 1 Enchances "resist poison" effect
Cooking skill +1
All jobs

Clothcraft
Magnifying Spectacles (70k guild points)
(Head) All Races
Def:1 DRK+1
Clothcraft skill +1
Lv.1 All Jobs

In Bastok, I visited the Alchemy guild. There I was greeted by Hemewmew the Tarutaru:

"Hello, sir. I have been appointed by the Guildworkers' Union to manage the trading of manufactured crafts and the exchange of guild points.

Our system works like this. We will ask you to provide us with a certain item depending on your craft skill rank. There is a set time limit (one day, Earth time) in which you may bring as many of the item as you can synthesize.

Trading us that item will earn you 'guild points' which can be later exchanged for other specialty good--some of which are found exclusively at this guild.

The amount of guild points you will receive varies with the item requested, and there is a limit to how many points you can accumulate during the designated time frame. Trading items after you have reached the limit will result in no points gained.

When the time limit has expired, the item requested by the guild will change. It will also change in the event your craft skill rises.

I see that you have not formed a trading contract with any of the other guilds.

If you wish, you may form a new contract with us. However, if you wish to trade items with another guild, you must first terminate your existing contract and forfeit all the guild points you have accumulated."

She then offered me a contract which I gladly accepted.

At lv 56 alchemy, she wanted poison baselards from me, up to 4560 points. She offered in trade a Caduceus for 70,000 points, or high quality crystals: HQ light/dark for 500 or HQ elemental for 200 each.

I then proceeded to the goldsmith guild, as I am quite the budding goldsmith at 22. There I met Ellard the Hume, but he refused to do business with me:

"I have been assigned by the Guildworkers' Union to manage the trading of manufactured crafts and the exchange of guild points," he told me. "However," he continued in a slightly snotty tone, "to assure product quality, I cannot carry out any business with those who rank lower than novice."

So it looks like you have to be level 28 in the skill and have passed your 3rd test to participate.

Armed with this knowledge I boarded an airship to Jeuno and caught the first connection to Windurst. When I arrived, I rushed over to greet Hauh Colphioh the Mithra in the clothcrafting guild. Here is what she had to say to me:

"Hello, sir. I have been appointed by the Guildworkers' Union to manage the trading of manufactured crafts and the exchange of guild points.

I see that you currently have a trading contract with the Alchemists' Guild. I'm sorry, but I cannot do any business with you.

You do have the option to terminate yout contract with the Alchemists' Guild and form one with us. However, by doing so, you will forfeit all the guild points you have accumulated under your previous contract."

After thinking about it for a while, I assented. I mean, come on, poison baselards? Sheesh. Hauh wanted Gambisons from me at level 55 clothcraft, at a limit of 5840 points. In return she offered HQ crystals and Magnifying Spectacles for 70,000.

<font size=-1>[ Ta wiadomość została zmieniona przez: Huckster dnia 2004-04-22 13:50 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ Ta wiadomość została zmieniona przez: Huckster dnia 2004-04-22 13:54 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ Ta wiadomość została zmieniona przez: Huckster dnia 2004-04-22 13:57 ]</font>

PostNapisane: 22 kwi 2004, 14:12 
He he !
Jak widac pomysleli o nas crafterach ;DDD
Tylko czemu tak drogo :sad:
Aczkolwiek jak pomysle o ubranku dla kopaczy to wcale sie nie wydaje to takie drogie, ciekaw jestem czy sa jakies rzeczy do wykraftowania za ktore mozna dostac duzo pieniedzy ;D

PostNapisane: 22 kwi 2004, 14:40 
Bodziu, to nie sa ceny w gilach tylko w guild pointach.

PostNapisane: 22 kwi 2004, 15:02 
Co wychodzi jeszcze gorzej, bo itemy musisz wykraftowac :sad:

PostNapisane: 22 kwi 2004, 16:29 
za co się dostaje guild pointy?

PostNapisane: 22 kwi 2004, 17:48 
Chyba za questy ale tez by sie przydalo dostawac je jak conqest points np.iles tam punktow od craftingu danego itemu :smile:

PostNapisane: 22 kwi 2004, 17:57 
Koles w quild daje ci zadanie - przynies mi to i to, masz na to 24 ziemskie godziny, za to dostajesz okreslona ilosc punktow.
Item zalezy od skilla jaki masz w danym krafcie, mozna ten quest wziasc raz na 3 dni z tego co zroumialem, co 3 dni losowany jest nowy item lub jesli zdobedziesz skilla wiecej ...

PostNapisane: 6 cze 2004, 23:58 
Policzyłem, że okularki będą mnie kosztować ok. 700k, a fartuch 1 milion...
1k GP to zazwyczaj 10k gil.

W innych gildiach jest też tak drogo?

PostNapisane: 7 cze 2004, 07:36 
narazie odwazylem sie oddac 1 itemik
wyszlo za 1k-30gp
czyli wychodzi calkiem nie najgorzej lol
jedyne ~3.4mil :cool:

lepiej jednak poczekam az skill bedzie pow 60 wtedy trzaskajac itemki dla guild zawsze bedize szansa na jakis HQ :smile:
trzeba tez bedzie przetestowac najrozniejsze przedmioty bo guild napewno nie roznicuje swych gp w zaleznosci od obecnej ceny itemku na ah tylko z gory ustalone...

<font size=-1>[ Ta wiadomość została zmieniona przez: swordsman dnia 2004-06-07 08:38 ]</font>

PostNapisane: 7 cze 2004, 08:41 
Jak gildia skupuje itemy to ich ceny automatycznie rosną na AH, ale generalnie i tak lepiej kupić niż scraftować.

Wczoraj HQ były moim przekleństwem :smile:, chciałem zrobić copper hairpiny, a co drugi wychodził mi +1 (nie dość że ich cena jest gówniana to do tego ciężko je pchnąć).

PostNapisane: 7 cze 2004, 09:38 
Trzeba bylo mnie porosic, ja mam tyle skila ze spokojnie moge trzeskac bez hq :cool: