mmorpg.pl

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 21 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2  Następna strona
Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 29 cze 2004, 07:21 
Zatem tak:

1. Fyi Chalmwoh (Mhaura, Goldsmithing Guild)
Daje quest na manekiny:
Hay! You look like a well-trrraveled lady. Have you ever heard of a thing called a mannequin? You know, they're these life-sized dolls that are used to display clothes and armor. I heard that up until a fiew years back, you couldn't walk into a guild or tailor shop without running into one. They were all overrr the place! According to my mentor, it wasen't just the looks of a mannequin that set it apart from other dolls, but the crrraftsmanship of the joints that held the parts together. Supposedly, the joints were all crafted by a single master goldsmith whose skills were years ahead of her time. Thanks to her work, the mannequins could be posed in any way thinkable--they were more human than a Hume! Weather it be stiff suit of armor or a complicated tunic, there wasen't a thing that didn't look naturrral on one of those works of art. Just the thought of making one of mu own gets my goldsmithing heart raceing. However, as you can see, there's not a mannequin to be found withen five thousand malms of this place. Nobody's making 'em and nobody's using 'em. What I can't figure out is why all of 'em disappeared...

So! You're gonna help me find out how i can make these display dolls. Don't give me that look! You'll get y our reward.
How about i make you your own manequin? How does that sound?

Hmm... I already checked the Weavers' Guild in Windurst and they didnt have any mannequins left...

But mabye they still have one lying arrround in the guild in Selbina!

2. Ramona (Selbina, Weaver's Guild)
Daje key item: Ye Olde Mannequin Catalogue i mówi, żeby lecieć do Sandorii do Carpenter's Guild.

Ramona: Do we have a mannequin!? What do you think we are, crazy? Because that's what you'd have to be to have one of those cursed things in your shop!
Ramona: Don't tell me you don't know what I'm talking about. Beastmen, young boy. Beastmen! I'd keep your whipper-snapping hands off those evil dolls unless you want to be robbed or kidnapped... or worse.
Ramona: Why? Because my grandfather told me, that's why! You wouldn't be calling my grandfather a liar now, would you?
Ramona: Wait a minute... If you really want to learn more about those goddessforsaken contraptions, I think I might have something that can help you.
Ramona: Here, take this catalog. Oh, don't worry about reimbursing me. Even pictures of those mannequins give me the chills. I'm just glad to have them out of my sight!
Ramona: You want to make one!? Well, it's your funeral. I heard they were made of wood, so there might be someone in San d'Oria that could help you. But that's all you'll get out of me.
Obtained key item: Ye Olde Mannequin Catologue.

3. Cheupirudaux (North San D'oria, Carpenter's Guild)

Cheupirudaux: You want to know about mannequins? Ha ha, there's a word I haven't heard in quite a long time. What would a young adventurer such as yourself want with such an outdated piece?
Cheupirudaux: Well, I'm not one to judge people on their tastes. Yes, there was a time when we here at the Carpenter's Guild manufactured nearly all of the mannequins in the kingdom. They were are best sellers.
Cheupirudaux: Why, that catalog you have there--that was one of many published and printed by us.
Cheupirudaux: We had so many orders that we had to work twenty-five hours a day to keep up. That is, until the accident...
Hmph, I can tell by the look on your face that you wish for me to continue. Very well...
There was to be a grand fashon show held by the Weaver's Guild in Windurst, and they needed a large quantity of mannequins to display all their new clothes and armor.
Cheupirudaux: It was an enormous undertaking. However, honored to receive such a tremendous order from the Federation, the guildmaster at the time accepted the order without hesetation.
Cheupirudaux: And, as promised, the guild finished all of the beautifully constructed mannequins within the alloted time frame and sent them off to Windurst.
Cheupirudaux: However, as the shipment was being carried down the Phanauet Channel through the Jugner Forest, the ferry was attacked by Beastmen. The fiends must have thought the ship was a transport vessel for knights and supplies.
Cheupirudaux: The few adventurers that accompanied the ship were no match for the enemy, and the ship and her cargo were lost...
Cheupirudaux: Days later, our guild received a message from Windurst saying they refused to pay for the stolen mannequins, going as far as citing our negligence in guarding the shipment as justification. Outraged by this blatant breach of contract, our guild continued to demand payment. This "feud" of sorts lasted for years.
Cheupirudaux: But that was not the only problem that arose from the incident... Weeks after the attack, the beastmen began throwing the arms, legs, and heads of their "prizes" over our town walls and into our streets. It was if they were bragging of their victory.
Cheupirudaux: Seeing this filled the hearts of the townspeople with fear. Mannequins soon became a symbol of ill fate, and those that remained in shops and guilds were destroyed.
Cheupirudaux: As a craftsman it pains me to know that idle superstition has taken such a precidence over fine work. And that is why, as a craftsman, I give my full support to anyone who wishes to recreate such a product. Unfortunately, oru guild no longer has any of the materials needed for building a manneuin, nor do I know of one who possesses the skill to construct the pieces necessary.
Cheupirudaux: Ah, but I do have something that may be of use to you. The goldsmith that constructed the joints for our mannequins left these diagrams. They are of no use to me... Perhaps if a goldsmith were to view them, the plans may give some sort of clue as to their manufacture.
Cheupirudaux: I can also tell you that in addition to the joints, the following parts were needed to complete a mannequin: a mannequin head, a mannequin body, a pair of mannequin hands, a pair of mannequin legs, and a pair of mannequin feet.
Cheupirudaux: However, you won't find any of those items up on auction. Their sale has been prohibited ever since the accident. If there are any left, they'd be in the hands of the beastmen themselves.
Obtained key item: Mannequin Join Diagrams.

Mówi, żeby przynieść:
a mannequin head [RARE]
a mannequin torso [RARE]
a pair of mannequin hands [RARE]
a pair of mannequin legs [RARE]
a pair of mannequin feet [RARE]

Wszystkie te itemy na 100% wypadają z Yagudowych garrisonowych mobów.

Uwaga: Nie wypadają z "normalnych" Yagudo (Yagudo Votary, Yagudo Priest, Yagudo Theologist) - jedynie z Garrisonowych.

To samo tyczy się Orków czy Quadavów - tylko Garrison.

Chamy :wink:

Oczywiście jest dzicz i ludzie sprzedają jedną część za 1 mln. Na AH się tego nie kupi.

Obrazek

To co - dzisiaj Garrison? o 20? Farmujcie itemy garrisonowe!

<font size=-1>[ Ta wiadomość została zmieniona przez: Huckster dnia 2004-06-29 09:44 ]</font>

PostNapisane: 29 cze 2004, 07:41 
he he w tym samym czasie dwa posty :smile:)

to moze jeden trzeba by usunac ;D
Mozna i moj tak tez mordki do roboty !

PostNapisane: 29 cze 2004, 09:53 
Jasne, czemu nie. Tylko trzeba wymyślic taktykę aby tym razem na garnizonie nie dać dupy jak ostatnio. Ja się piszę, powinienem być około 22 i jestem chętny. Jak rozumiem Nin/War nie będzie zawadzał?

I jeszcze jadna rzecz, jeśli już idziemy to fajnie by było aby każdy wyposażył się jeśli nie w najlepszy equipment na dany level to przynajmniej w przyzwoity. Aby znów nie było bicia mobków pięściami :grin:

Aha, idziemy na nasz garnizon czy na jakis obcy? Itemy garnizonowe to szerokie pojęcie, głupio będzie jak ktoś sie przygotuje na Yagudo a pójdziemy na Quadavy. Stawiam na Quadavy i tam idę szukać itema.

<font size=-1>[ Ta wiadomość została zmieniona przez: Targaryen dnia 2004-06-29 10:55 ]</font>

PostNapisane: 29 cze 2004, 10:15 
tam jest level cap 20?
Pare dropów za milion poprawiłoby sytuację ekonomiczną naszego lsa :smile:

Pytanka:
1. Jaka Strategia?
2. Jeżeli byłby cap 30 to czy bierzemy suby thiefa dla treasure huntera? (mam takiego suba, a jak ma być większa szansa wypadniecia itemku za banke to jestem za :smile:)

PostNapisane: 29 cze 2004, 10:31 
Koncze dzisiaj egzamin przed 21:30 tak wiec kolo tej godziny bede w domu i wtedy mozemy isc :smile:

Jak pojdziecie bezemnie to sie obraze ... :>

PostNapisane: 29 cze 2004, 10:35 
mam gustabergowy garriosn item
z questu zostal mi do odwiedzenia gosc w sandorii

jestem chetny :smile:

cap jest 20

ja tam nie pamietam by ktos bil mogbki piesciami oO

edit: aha to ze ktos sprzedaje to za 1mil nie oznacza ze ktos to kupuje

kazdy ktoremu bedize bardzo na tym zalezec zrobi sobie garrison a juz napewno J uberzy co aja dynamis obcykjane to co im tam garrison

z tego co slyszalem nin jest bardzo dobry do garisonu wiec ide ninja :smile: ilu jest u nas ninja na 20+lv ?

brd ma sleep juz na 20 ? :grin:

taktyka taka ze bijemy pierw slabsze mobki a na koncu warriorow :smile:

potrzebne dwa pelne sklady

<font size=-1>[ Ta wiadomość została zmieniona przez: swordsman dnia 2004-06-29 11:37 ]</font>

PostNapisane: 29 cze 2004, 10:44 
o 22 ? powalilo was ?
co raz zdazymy toi zrobic i spac ?
chyba zart

jak juz sie zbeirzemy to powinnismy od razu zrobic to z 6 razy conajmniej (a najlepiej 12 - kazdy musi miec itemik)

wiec proponuje weekend
sobota 12:00 ?

PostNapisane: 29 cze 2004, 10:55 
Hmm...
Jak będzie Wam brakowało WHMa, to powiedzcie. A jak nie będzie, to może przyda się taksówka. Tak czy owak, nie chodzę spać przed 2-3, więc 22 to dla mnie dobra pora.
Co do weekendu... 12 rano??? Albo bedę spała, albo będę na działce.

Powodzenia.

PostNapisane: 29 cze 2004, 11:00 
Mogę iść. Na cap 20 będe miał lullaby ale tylko na pojedyńczego mobka. Wiem, że wyszły też nowe garrisony z prawdopodobnie większym capem, więc tam miałbym już horde lullaby. Na jakimś forum czytałem że komuś wypadły itemki do garrisonu w jugner od orków w Davoi. Więc trzeba się zdecydować na jaki garrison chcemy iść.

PostNapisane: 29 cze 2004, 11:03 
Poczytalem info na forach i nie musimy wygrac - wystarczy ze dotrwamy do 3 fali i bedzie looz. Dzisiaj po maintance na szybko (o ile zdaze przed szkola) zbiore jakis team i sprobuje ...

PostNapisane: 29 cze 2004, 11:40 
A co daje skompletowanie tego manequna ???

PostNapisane: 29 cze 2004, 11:40 
Poczytajcie posty nt garrisonu:

board/viewtopic.php?topic=7647&forum=43

board/viewtopic.php?topic=7537&forum=43

Mamy tam iść I WYGRAĆ - a nie tylko zdobyć drewniane syry.

:smile:

Magowie - soczki regenerujące MP, melee - regenerujące HP.

POczytajcie, zbierzcie itemy (ja od 18 będe farmowal w Yughott Grotto) - możemy popróbować nie tylko w North Gustabergu.

Myślę, że będzie duża konkurencja :wink:

PostNapisane: 29 cze 2004, 12:48 
Ja to nie mam kim isc :sad:(
NIN jest dopiero na 14, BST na 16 A THF to zaden Damage Dealer na tym lvl, hmm zostal mi tylko WHM.
Gdybyscie tak poczekali z tym do weekendu to zrobilbym RNG i NIN z Utsusemi w koncu !

PostNapisane: 29 cze 2004, 12:57 
ktore soczki odnawiaja HP ?
i czy da sie je pic keidy uzylo sie juz mieso ?

PostNapisane: 29 cze 2004, 13:08 
Sait specjalnie dla Ciebie:
Soczki
zarcie
:smile:

DOstarczsz skladniki i ci robie oczywiscie co bede mogl :smile:

<font size=-1>[ Ta wiadomość została zmieniona przez: Bodziu dnia 2004-06-29 14:10 ]</font>

PostNapisane: 29 cze 2004, 18:50 
Dopiero wróciłem z podróży i dziś raczej nie będę gotów.

Jednak od jutra jestem do dyspozycji i bardzo mi zależy na manekinie. :smile:

Mogę iść MNKiem albo SAMem. Nie pożałuję kasy na sprzęt. :smile:

PostNapisane: 29 cze 2004, 20:13 
Mi sie dzisiaj siec totalnie faka - wiec przekladamy na jutro.

PostNapisane: 30 cze 2004, 06:58 
Ja mam chyba z 4-5 jobów, ale nie było mnie wczoraj cały dzień i nic nie wiedziałem :razz:
Barda jakby co też mam, aczkolwiek nie mam tak jak Drac Mary's Horn'a ;( a Mithra z Foe Lullaby nie wiem czy wystarczy :> Zawsze jednak można herbatki kupić :smile:
/edit
czy quest na manekina jest wymagany, żeby to wypadało ? :>

<font size=-1>[ Ta wiadomość została zmieniona przez: Volirion dnia 2004-06-30 07:59 ]</font>

PostNapisane: 30 cze 2004, 07:09 
Co daje ten manekin ? Do czego toto i po co ?
Z Jobow na tym lvl to mam THF, RDM, BLM i WHM (20) Jak bysmy sie umawiali na jakies dalszy termin to moze by mi sie udalo podciagnac ninja :smile:

PostNapisane: 1 lip 2004, 10:24 
2 czesci manekina wypadaja z garrisona
1 z bcnm 20
1 z bcnm 30

przynajmniej z tego co wyczytalem :smile:

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 21 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2  Następna strona