mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 12 lip 2004, 14:28 
I posted this originally on the unofficial Asura forum, but not much response there, so I thought I'd try the job boards.

After making do with 5 members since January, our schedules have finally settled into something fairly regular and we are now trying to fill the 6th spot. We are specifically looking for a BLM/WHM, BLM/SUM or RDM/BLM, around level 43.

Current static make up. 43 THF/NIN (puller), 43 PAL/WAR (tank), 43 SAM/WAR (trick tank, renkei master), 43 BRD/WHM, 43 WHM/BLM (me).

Regular group times. Sun, Mon, Weds and Friday 7pm to 10pm Pacific Time (US). Sometimes RL interfers with this schedule, but that's typical.

Other info. We prefer to xp off the beaten path (Altepa vs. Crawlers Nest), do major quests together (have rank 5, AF1 weapons) and are starting to do BCNMs together. We do not level our main jobs outside the static, but you are free to take another job to 75 if you like. We do level our subs together (currently 31), but if you change subs, it's your responsibility to bring it up to this level on your own.

What we are looking for. A smart team player. Someone who takes pride in their job and shows it through good play and good gear/spell book (no uber expectations though!). A good sense of humor even in the face of death. A tactical thinker who doesn't mind a challenge. A good communicator who is willing to be a regular participant on our message board (ezboard).

PostNapisane: 12 lip 2004, 15:04 
No i fajnie, w koncu to ma byc gra a nie ped ku "karierze" ;P