mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 5 sie 2004, 11:38 
przeklejka z allkhazam ale niektore mi sie bardzo podobaja :smile:
-You Solo EM Monsters just to show off.
-You toss out Cure III's trying to see if the mob will aggro you.
-You do Convert just to scare the hell out of the WHM in your party.
-When your leveling your WHM Sub, you get happy as you get your nuke spells back.
-When your leveling your BLM Sub, you get happy as you get your cure spells back.
-You get pleasure from rasing a White Mage.
-You know you played RDM long when you agro 3 easy prays and think, 2 more and it will be a challange.
-You play a non mage job and you still watch HP bars more then TP %
-You level blm, and find you don't have many debuffs to cast and feal board for half the battle.
-You're already casting Refresh on someone, so that it wears just as your casting finishes (aka "done it so many times I have an internal timer now").
-An EP elemental pops nearby, and everyone and their mother freaks out and screams "No Casting", and you cast just to piss it off, then procede to make it cry home to mommy while everyone around wonders how you're still alive.
-You run through valkrum, train all the gobs, and then punch Chainspell and -ga them, and feel good because you've gotten your revenge.
-When you try to cast Dispel, Phalanx and Refresh when leveling your sub
-Popping off a Phalanx in the Dunes, just so the n00bs all examine you, so you can change equipment so they can't.
-When you notice your gear costs more than 3 of the other people in your party combined.
You solo DC+ prey while you wait for party invites.

-You realize lvling BLM about an hour into a PT you've been using your RDM macros and that's why your PT is looking at you funny.
-You lvl a melee class and complain about how boring it is standing around whacking the mob.
-You have converted down to 1 HP and you can't figure out why the WHM is flipping out
- When you offer to help with quests/camping only if your your allowed to "see if I can solo it yet"
itd .. :lol:

PostNapisane: 5 sie 2004, 11:51 
hehe :wink:

PostNapisane: 5 sie 2004, 13:01 
Ostatnie mi sie podoba :smile:
A ten internal timer to mnie przestraszyl :eek: *hides*

PostNapisane: 6 sie 2004, 08:59 
Się uśmiałem :>
a co do tego: " You play a non mage job and you still watch HP bars more then TP % "
to samo mi się zdarzyło już kilka razy po sesji WHM'em i SMN jak grałem Dragoonem, a jak to wqrza, że nie możesz leczyć :smile:

<font size=-1>[ Ta wiadomość została zmieniona przez: Volirion dnia 2004-08-06 10:00 ]</font>

PostNapisane: 6 sie 2004, 14:20 
Hehe, wyobrazcie sobie moja frustracje kiedy to z lvl 60 pld musialem przerzucic sie na lvl 30 warra... i tankowac bez tych wszystkich super gadzetow :sad: