mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 6 sie 2004, 15:44 
Jakby kogoś interesowało to instruktarz jak zrobić WHMem Genkai5

--------------------------
Limit Break 5
White Mage's "healing" method

There are two basic ways that I know of to beating Maat for Limit Break 5. As a White Mage, you can either try to defeat Maat with a high weapon skill (225+), or you can cure yourself until Maat gives up. Because my weapon skills were low (as is the case with many white mages), I chose to do the "healing" method... Below is what I did to prepare for the fight and what happened during the battle. I did this as a level 70 hume White Mage.

Preperation:
-Get yourself a White Mage Testimony. These can be found by killing Goblin Alchemists from Gustav Tunnel or from Cape Terrigan.

-Make sure your Job Abilities, Benediction and Divine Seal are ready for use.

-Set homepoint in Jeuno

-Since I was going for the "cure" method, I chose to maximize my curing ability. My equipment is as follows: Full Whm AF gear - gloves, feet, legs, robe, and head. For Rings, I wore Electrum Ring and Medecine Ring. The Medicine Ring is nice because it will add additional curing power when your health is in yellow due to its latent effect. (Your health will always be in yellow during this fight). The Whm AF boots give you 20% resistence against spell inturruption. To increase this, I wore a Druid's Rope which adds another 10% against spell interruption. Increasing your resistence against spell interruptions is very important because Maat will be hitting you while you try to cast cure spells. For weapon, I used my Light Staff which also boosts curing by 10%.

-Next, I wanted to have enough room for a lot of potions. So i did Gobbie Bag 3 (costs about 70k to complete). This gave me a total of 45 slots - about 20 or so free slots after my gear was accounted for.

-Then I bought potions:
Hi-Ether- 8 (4 actually used)
Hi-Potion - 10 (4 actually used)
Echo-Drops - 12 (2 actually used)
Vile Elixer - 1 (used)
Vile Elixer+1 - 1 (used)
Yagudo Drink - 4 (2 used)
All in all it cost me about 95k for all these potions (Vile Elixers being the most expensive). Admittedly, I did not use all the potions, but i figure its better to be safe than sorry.

Next, I made a special macro set for the fight. Now this isnt necessary of course, but it helps a lot. The macros i had in this set were for: Cure 3, Cure 4, Cure 5, Protect/shell, Aquaveil, Slow, Benediction, Divine Seal, and macros for each of the potions/food. You can easily fit all this into one set - the CNTRL macros were the potions, while the ALT macros were the spells/jobabilites. Once you make this macro set, TEST it. Don't wait till the fight to find out that something does not work!

Next, go to your mog house and cancel any subjob that you have. Basically make it so that you have no subjob - just your Whm as main job. Now take a note of the amount of MP you have - this is what will be available to you during the fight.

The FIGHT:
Once you trade the white mage testimony to Maat, he will ask you if you want to proceed . After you say "yes," you will be warped from Jeuno all the way to the burning circle area in Giddeus. (At this point, DO NOT cast any spells or use any potions yet.) Looking around, you find yourself in the familiar surroundings of Giddeus. Now follow the path in front of you as it turns to the left. At the end of the path you find the Burning Circle. Trade the White Mage Testimony to the Burning Circle. Once you enter, you will get a message saying "white mage testimony tears!"

After entering the burning circle your subjob will be nullified for the fight - and any MP boost you had with it will be gone. Immediately cast protect 4 and shellra 4. Then cast Aquaveil. After doing so, use 3-4 hi-ethers - until you reach your maximum MP without a subjob, after that, use a Yagudo Drink. Do all this quickly, but don't panic - theres still plenty of time.

Next, head down the path into the arena. Maat will be waiting there. While still far from him, initiate yourself to /attack him so that you draw your weapon. Next, cast Slow to aggro/pull him. (Slow will have a relatively low chance of actually sticking, but it will delay his use of a weapon skill on you if it works).

Cure 4000 hp - stay alive as long as possible.
Now simply cure youself until Maat gives up. You have to heal yourself for about 4000 hp worth - takes about 7-9 minutes. Your basic goal is to keep your HP at or near 90% so that if he uses a highly damaging attack (a critical hit, or asuran fists), you will have enough HP to withstand it. The idea is simple, but its tricky since he will probably interrupt you at least half the time. So in my case, he was hitting me for around 100-120 damage per hit using hand-to-hand. This means he could quickly get me into red if I missed 2 cures due to spell interruptions. But thanks to the gear, and to Aquaveil, i always got in at least one cure 3 or cure 4 to keep me alive before I got to red. So basically, you'll be standing there taking a beating while spamming cure 3 and cure 4 on yourelf. Maat of course will be beating on you as well as casting enfeebles and such. At some point, you will probably get into red regardless, so when that happens use Benediction to keep yourself alive. Once you use benediction, you can do Divine seal plus Cure 3 if you are low on MP for your next heal. Because of my gear and my emphasis on my healing ability, I mostly used Cure3 to keep myself alive. Only a few times did I actually use Cure4.

Potions/Food
Keep an eye out for when the Yagudo drink wears off - at that point, use another yagudo drink - but do so when your HP is near full because it still takes precious moments to use. Hi-potions arent very good for emergencies - rather they are best used to keep healing yourself in place of cures due to low mp. Use Hi-potions while you are waiting for MP to regenerate (from Yagudo drink) for another cure3 or cure4. At least one time during the fight, expect Maat to cast silence on you. When that happens (look for it in the chat window), use an echo drop immediately. For emergencies such as low MP or HP, the vile elixer is great- as it restores a significant amount of both instantly (enough MP for 2-3 cure 3s). The Vile Elixer +1 is even better, but save that for dire situations (after I used the vile elixer +1 , i went from around 100mp to about 340 mp). These potions are fast, but still take time to use - so be careful. Also, NEVER use hi-ether DURING the actual fight because it takes way too long. Use either a yagudo drink for MP, or a vile-elixer if you need the MP instantly.

Congrats!
If you get past 8 minutes, and have healed yourself for enough, chances are Maat will stop the fight and say something like "you've come a long way...." At this point you are zoned outside the burning circle. If you look in your inventory, you'll find a scroll of instant warp. Assuming you placed your homepoint at Jeuno, use the scroll and warp back. Now talk to Maat again. You will get a cutscene. Congrats! You're level cap has been raised to 75
--------------------------
source

PostNapisane: 7 sie 2004, 01:16 
jakby kogos interesowalo to moge poradzic maata jak blmem ubic