mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 12 paź 2004, 11:03 
wszystko w zasadzie zawarte jest w temacie - kto bylby chetny i kiedy :D

PostNapisane: 12 paź 2004, 11:27 
Bylby, ale kiedy to ty zaproponuj.
Mi generalnie wisi bo to 20 minut zajmuje.

Kot w Sanctuary of Zi'Tah jesli dobrze pamietam tak? I jakis tam bait wypadajacy z goba?

PostNapisane: 12 paź 2004, 12:21 
Eee ? Xavery chyba nie ten AF :(

First, head out to Norg and talk to Jaucribaix (You know, the guy you’ve been visiting for Samurai quests for awhile now). He’ll mention that a sacred ritual to guide the lost spirits of the dead is needed, but that he’s missing a key item. That item is a feather from a special bird, found only in the Labyrinth of Onzozo. He’ll tell you to talk to his cook, Washu, in order to obtain something that can lure the bird out. Go talk to Washu (Down the hallway from Jaucribaix, first door on the right), and she’ll mention that she’s out of ingredients. She asks you to bring her a Piece of Giant Sheep’s Meat, a Frost Turnip, a Bastore Sardine, and a Hecteyes’ Eye. Bring her all four ingredients, and she’ll give you the special stew needed to lure the bird out.

Now, things get tricky. Head out to Buburimu Peninsula, and go to the dunes that are labeled on your map in the upper right hand corner. Near the top of the dunes (along the actual shoreline) is a cave: this is the entrance to Onzozo. Now be warned, this place is insanely difficult, especially at the level you’ll want the AF Armor. I went at about Level 51, and nothing there was less than “Decent Challenge.” Sneak and Invisible and Deodorize are recommended. Get a lot of help for this one. Stick to the left wall all the way until you see a hut, similar to the “Ghoul huts” found in Shakhrami Maze. There should be a ??? there at (F-8). Simply go up to it (it’s usually surrounded by Goblins), select it, and it will give you the option to lay down the special food you were given to lure out the bird. Choose yes, but be warned, you have a tough fight ahead of you. A party of LVL 60’s can take it out, or perhaps a full alliance of 50’s (don’t take my word on that, though). One level 75 Paladin can take it out, that’s for sure. Once you deposit the food at that ??? spot, an Ubume will pop up. This Notorious Monster bird looks like an ostrich, and is (supposedly) a Thief / Bard. It WILL cast Horde Lullaby, so be careful to keep all mages out of range of that. The Horde Lullaby is directed in front of it, so have your main tank stay there while everyone else is behind. It rarely used any Area of Effect attacks, but nevertheless, be careful. It still has them. Once you’ve defeated the Ubume, re-inspect that ??? spot and you will obtain the feather you need for a key item.

Return to Norg with the feather, and speak with Jaucribaix. He will accept the feather, and if you try to talk to him again he’ll say something along the lines of, “Do not rush me! I must concentrate!” Speak to him again in 24 Hours Real Time (1 Day). He will say that he has finally forged the katana, which he named the Yomotsu Hirasaka, for the ritual (you’ll receive this as a key item, not a weapon). He’ll ask you to take it to the “secret beach” in Valkurm Dunes. Travel to the Dunes, and head to the beach in the upper Northwest corner of the map (a tunnel not shown on the map leads to it). If you’ve ever done the Bard quest, or if you’ve ever visited Gustav Tunnel, then you’ll know that the beach is near there. Once you arrive at the beach, search the shoreline for a ??? spot. Wait until nightfall (20:00 – 4:00), and click the spot and choose to initiate the ritual. BE WARNED: Two VERY hard Notorious Monsters are going to spawn. A very dark, very spooky undead Elvaan will spawn (I forget his name), as well as an Onryo (a very, very high level NM in the same family as Bogies, Banshees, and Revenants). I had a Level 75 Samurai/Warrior and a Level 73 Paladin helping me, and the Samurai iced the Elvaan in under 15 seconds with a few Penta Thrusts. BE WARNED: The Onryo has an Area of Effect attack which inflicts “Curse.” This is a BAD status effect, it lowers your max HP, max MP, and your running speed. If you plan on doing this in your 50’s, you’ll very well likely need a full alliance of 55’s to take these…maybe more? Anyways, after defeating both NMs, re-inspect the ??? spot to get a Faded Yomotsu Hirasaka (Key Item). Take this back to Norg, talk to Jaucribaix again, and you’ll receive the boots!

PostNapisane: 12 paź 2004, 12:23 
ManOwaR napisał(a):
wszystko w zasadzie zawarte jest w temacie - kto bylby chetny i kiedy :D

Dobra zasada, opisuj co trzeba zrobić w poscie, wtedy wiadomo kto itd, i ile czasu to zajmie.

PostNapisane: 12 paź 2004, 12:53 
Ok, to w koncu gdzie, co i jak? ILe ludzi trzeba, ktora czesc questu?

PostNapisane: 12 paź 2004, 12:55 
czesc w Norg mam juz zrobiona - zostaje pozabijac i pokrajac wszystko co sie rusza. mi pasuje kazdy termin - dzis wieczor? :>
W Onzozo jakiegos ptaszka mam ubic i pozniej jeszcze kogos - opis juz jest ^^