mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 29 wrz 2004, 07:21 
Client: Chipny-Ropmy
Fisherman's Guild, Port Windurst
Summary:
A mysterious character living on Purgonorgo Isle in Bibiki Bay insists that the island belongs to him. Chipmy-Popmy wnats you to participate in the next "debate" over ownership, set to take place on the cneter of the island.

Walkthrough

After talking to Chipmy, you need to go to the Manaclipper in Bibiki Bay. The clipper does three tours. You want the tour that goes out to the Isle (there is enough time between tours to buy another ticket if you're fast). Once on the Isle follow the path to H-9 near the center of the isle. There is a ???. This will pop multiple Peerifools (Mandragora type mobs). I thought there were eight, but other people say six. I may have gotten links from the regular mandy mobs in the area. Once defeated, examine the ??? again for a cutscene and the key item "Deed to Purgonogo Isle".

Go back to Chipmy for another cutscene. Now you need to track down one of the Mithran Trackers in Attohwa Chasm. You actually have to zone into Boneyard Gully. Attohwa Chasm, even with a map is very confusing. Fortunaetly, most of the tunnles are one way, or have very short dead-ends. Be careful. Mobs in the center of the map (chasm/mountain area) con TW to lvl 59). Mobs in the eastern part of the map con TW-EP (most EPs are in the lower South-East corner) to lvl 59. Mobs in the western part of the map con VT-IT+ to lvl 59. You need to go through all three areas to get to the Gully.

Enter Attohwa Chasm from Shakrami Maze. Follow the path to the chasm. Cross the bridge (very important) and follow the path. In H-10 there is a dead end. You want to head east, not west. This will take you into the lower leveled eastern side of the map. Follow the mountain side north to I-8. There is a cave to take you back into the mountain/chasm area. Follow the path (there is another dead end shortly into the area, head south not west). The path winds in all directions and takes you all over the chasm. In G-7 there is another dead end, head north, not east. You will cross three bridges before you get to the end. Be very careful once you see the tunnle exit. Antlions come very close to the mountain. I used sneak/invis and followed the mountain north again. At F-6, there is another tunnle entrance. Follow this tunnle, one bridge to the Boneyard Gully zone, in the eastern part of square, G-6. Once you zone, you will have another cutscene. After the cutscene, you receive the key item, Map of Attohwa Chasm. If you explore the Gully, you will come across a Goblin Footprint and some of the black gas emitting from the ground. You can target this gas. The gas is called Dark Miasma.

Return to Chipmy-Popmy for another cutscene and 1200 gil.

Mobs involved: Peerifool, Tiamet
NPCs involved: Chipmy-Popmy, Shikaree Z

PostNapisane: 29 wrz 2004, 10:00 
Inny quest na inna mape:
Tavnazia Maps (includes the Stronghold, Lufaise Meadows, Misteaux Coast,Phoemica Aqueducts, and Sealion's Den

This quest is called Unforgiven

1. Talk to Elysia (Safehold, 2nd floor cooridor, G-10). She'll ask you to find a hairpin for her.
2. Investigate the ??? behind a rock (3rd floor, K-9) and get a key item.
3. Go back to Elysia and talk with her. She'll ask you to talk to Pradiulot next.
4. Talk to Pradiulot (2nd floor, H-9). He's near the center shaft around the corner from Elysia.
5. After the cutscene, Elysia will give you the map.
6. Talk to Elysia again.
6. Return to Pradiulot for an additional cutscene.