mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 14 wrz 2004, 15:00 
Hey all,

Yes, as early as it seems, a small parcel dropped through my letterbox which, to my great surprise, contained FFXI with CoP.
No, i'm not joking, you're probably as bemused as I was.

I have no idea whether i'll be able to use all the features of the expansion until the 'proper' street date in the UK (17th Sept) as I have no idea whether they plan to do any more prelim. updates before the game is in consumers hands.

However, i'm currently installing the expansion as I type so I wanted to give people a chance to ask me some burning questions that can't wait until the street date in your respective countries. So please... Ask away, i've not been following the released information close enough to have any idea where to start. =P

So, SPOILERS BELOW for those that want the surprise...

Manual

OK, looking through the manual gives a small insight into what to expect from the game. There is no mention of any new jobs like there is in the Zilart manual, so that sorts that rumour out.

The manual does however have some interesting information on the new areas of FFXi. One that caught my eye as I was scanning through was concerning Bibiki Bay. It says "The [Fishing] guild intends to make its small fishing vessels, or "manaclippers" available for use by adventurers in the near future"

The manual also goes through areas such as Pso'Xja (controlled by the Tenshodo), although no indication of an entrance to said area. Attohwav Chasm - where the Antlions roam in the shady areas. This area is on the east part of Aragoneu.

Sory if the above info has been stated in press releases, i've not been following it closely enough to have realised =P

But please, if you would like an area searching then please let me know, and (presuming I can enter these areas) i'll get back to you with my findings.

I'm a a 50War/25Thf on the Alexander server, so that gives you some idea of the places I can travel through to report my findings.

żródło: http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/forum.html?f ... 630&num=96

PostNapisane: 14 wrz 2004, 15:08 
Obrazek

Obrazek