mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 3 paź 2004, 03:20 
W czasie exp party udalo sie zgadac z gosciem ktory tez potrzebuje ta misje i ma kilku znajomych ktoryz by pomogli... z jego strony mozna sie spodziewac ok 4-6osob 65-75
Mam nadzieje ze Stok i Gok wam termin pasuje....
Jesli bedize brakowalo ludzi pewnie uda sie skrzyknac jeszcze kogos w Jeuno...
Dobrze by tez bylo jakby Nimloth z racji ze ma ta misje obcykana oprowadzil nas, zwlaszcza po ifrit cauldorn (tam jest jakis przekret o ktorym sie zobowiazal napisac)

a tutaj info z Mystery:

Collect 7 prays from Cermet Headstones, 4 are NM fights. I recommend at least 2 PT of LV65+ or 1
PT of LV75 to make this easy.

Thunder - Behemoth's Dominion

Go to G-9, clear the area, and have one person touch the stone. Two weapon NMs will appear. It is
possible to pull 1 at a time if the person touching the stone has sneak. Pull either one and just kill.

Wind - Cape Terrigan

Go to F-7 to a cave, then head to H-5 from there. This doesn't show on the map so just hug right
all the way from F-7. A Darkstalker NM will pop after touching the headstone. Beware of Dimensional
Death as this NM likes to use it. Trade Rain Lily flower to the headstone to get a Flagellant's Rope.

Light - Sanctuary of Zi'Tah

This is by far the hardest NM fight compared to the others. Go to J-9, then I-7(or to make it easier,
just hug left from J-9). A flesh type NM will pop and it hits a LV68 PLD for 250, and doubles for 500.
So make sure to have everyone heal the tank. This fight is MUCH easier with Ninja and/or
Summoner.

Fire - Ifrit's Cauldron

Enter Ifrit's Cauldron from G-6 in Yhoator Jungle. Sneak/Invisible everyone and head to H-8. After
the map change, head to D-12. Then head to J-8. There'll be a Flame Spout before being able to
go to J-8, either wait or use an ice cluster. After J-8, go to E-7, then G-7. From here to the exit at
Yuhtunga Jungle(C-7), there'll be 2 Flame Spouts, and there may be an NM named Ash Dragon at
around G-9. I'm not sure if it aggros through sneak or invisible, but it is possible to stick to the
walls and walk past him that way just to be safe. Here's a rundown of getting to Yuhtunga Jungle
from Ifri't Cauldron: G6>H8>D12>J8>E7>G7>C7

After entering Yuhtunga Jungle, go to K-7, the headstone will be at L-6. Touching the headstone will
pop 2 monkey NMs. It is possible to pull 1 monkey by sneaking. If you trade a Garnet to the
headstone you can get a Monkey Necklace.

Jako ze ifrit jest najbardziej po??? proponuje go zostawic na koniec co by sie ludzie nie zniechecili...

Pozostale 3 monumenty sa soloable

Aha jeszcze jedno
Przy jednym z opisow jest podane zo mozna tradowac rain lily by dostac rope, suczka mowil ze jest tak z kazdym ale trzeba wiedziec co... na mystery neistety nie ma podane... moze ktos wie ? widzial stronek na ktorej to jest ? a moze detektyw huck nam to w sieci wyszpera ? :]

PostNapisane: 3 paź 2004, 06:35 
Mi sie nie udalo znalezc...
A dzisiaj - kurde mam zablokowane konto i nie wiem czy mi ojciec kase wplacil, zaraz sprawdze, ale jak nie do dupa bo wyjechal i dzisiaj wroci dopiero pod wieczor (co znaczy pewnie okolo 23...) I nie mam jak zaplacic...

No i nic nie dal kasy na konto... ; ;
Moze to zabrzmi glupi, ale... moze znalazl by sie ktos kto by mi dzisiaj pomogl zaplacic ? Kase oddaje zaraz po weekendzie, a bardzo mi zalezy zeby byc na tej misji... A chyba mysle, ze jak juz cos to mi mozna zaufac... :(

PostNapisane: 3 paź 2004, 10:24 
Spox podaj konto i sume na priva to ci wysle - mam konto mBank