mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 28 paź 2004, 11:52 
Poniżej jedna ze strategii jak rozwalić bosa na Promvylion Holla - zostałą ona wzieta z forum.

The holla boss wasn't too hard for us, but we had a good party and got a little lucky. Another equally good party in our alliance lost, albeit to bad luck.

WAR/NIN, WAR/NIN, RNG, SMN, BLM, WHM should be able to win. In fact, you can replace either the RNG or the SMN with basically any other job and still win, though with more difficulty. You must have at least one though.

Basically the way all Promyvion bosses work is at ~30% health they start to spam their special attacks. At this point, you *must* kill them.

The strategy:
Focus on MP and hate conservation for most of the fight - just whittle the boss down. Tanks pass hate back and forth while they re-utsusemi. At 40%, Warriors use Mighty Strikes and skillchain together. If there's a BLM they should burst. That'll drop the boss to 30-25%. SMN immediately prep astral, RNG Barrage + Eagle Eye, SMN blow Astral. It's over.

That same basic strategy will see you through all 3 promyvion bosses, with a few individual twists of course.

The key is that final barrage of 2 hours *must* kill the boss. If it does not you will lose gauranteed.

Imo the real catch with the Holla boss isn't so much the trinity absorbtion - which is pretty negligible in the face of an Astral Flow + Eagle Eye Shot combo. What really kills parties (in my experience) is AE Sleep+Curse spam. At ~40% (just before mighty strikes) everyone in your party should drop poison potions. Once he start flipping out, if your SMN or RNG get caught in the AE sleep without poison then the fight's over before it began.

On a side note, an interesting variation I've heard of but haven't tried - if you can't find two NIN or WAR/NIN then take one WAR/NIN and one PLD instead. When the boss gets to that critical ~30% range, have the PLD blow every hate-getting tool at his disposal and use Invincible. Supposedly the Wreaker can't steal it (careful there ) and the PLD holding hate will solve the usual last-second chaos associated with these fights. Just something to consider if you can't find that second NIN (which is superior regardless).

PostNapisane: 28 paź 2004, 14:00 
o kurna... to moze jednak pld ma jakis sens w tych walkach :o

PostNapisane: 28 paź 2004, 14:27 
Ja zostaje przy skladzie War/Nin x2, Rng/Nin, 2xSmn/Whm i Whm/Blm
plus animy.

Tak idziemy dzisiaj okolo 20 jesli ktos ma ochote sie dolaczyc to zapraszam. Tylko zeby byla jasnosc, mamy ustalony sklad, ktorego nie bedziemy dzielic jak drugie party sie zlozy z ludzi przypadkowych :)

PostNapisane: 29 paź 2004, 11:08 
No my wczoraj bylismy i poleglismy. Party Rhaegala wygralo - dojscie do Spire bylo latwe.

Rhaegal juz hasa po lakach Lufaise :)

PostNapisane: 29 paź 2004, 12:13 
W sobote okolo 19 zbieracie się aby zrobić Pro-Mea. Chetnie pomogę.
Ah jak tam pieknie :P

PostNapisane: 29 paź 2004, 12:33 
Bede

PostNapisane: 29 paź 2004, 15:07 
Mialo byc o 20:00 !!!

Najwyzej nie pojde !

PostNapisane: 29 paź 2004, 15:34 
Bodziu - powiedz mi - czy ty nie masz przewlekłego napięcia przedmiesiączkowego? :)

PostNapisane: 29 paź 2004, 15:39 
nie ide na żadna walke z boosem bez dobrego party, za duzo mnie to kosztuje kasy zeby tracic 2h na cos co i tak konczy sie fiaskiem.

PostNapisane: 29 paź 2004, 16:50 
Uzylem zwrotu zbieracie sie bo bedzie potrzeba do tego ludzi... Nie wszystko znajdzie sie w LS. Godzina 19 na poczatek poszukiwan jest chyba ok. Nam ostatnio brakowalo w sumie 5 osob do wyjscia i zanim wszyscy sie zjawili w Jeuno i zalatwili formalnosci to minela godzina.

Stokrotka: druzyna sie sama nie zrobi, animy tez z powietrza sie nie znajda. Sorry za taki komentarz ale trzeba troche dac od siebie aby miec. Nasza druzyna, ktora dala za TRZECIM podejsciem zrobic Holla nie wziela sie z powietrza. Robilem pieprzonego rangera 30 poziomow tylko po to aby zakonczyc Promyvion sukcesem. Cade zdobywal Carbuncle Mitts a Galenros zrobil Ninja do 15 poziomu. Nie licze ile na to kasy wydaliwsmy ale obawiam sie ze zdecydowanie wiecej...