mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 18 lis 2004, 18:44 
Dear Tristian,

My name is Ken Narita and I am the Programming Directory for Final Fantasy XI. My job entails addressing player issues that directly affect their game play. I represent
Hiromichi Tanaka, Koichi Ishii, and Masato Kato the event programmer for much of Final Fantasyfs battle and game play schematics. Thank You for bring about the problem of gGilsellersh and the various individuals that continually violate Final Fantasy XIfs TOS and EULA on a day to day basis.

The issue that you have brought to our attention has been noted and will be investigated as soon as possible. However, please understand that due to the sheer number of reports that we receive, we will be unable to personally inform you of any progress that is made regarding this issue. This is to keep clandestine the methods in which we plan to address the issue of selling Square Enixfs intellectual property for ones own financial benefit.

Your petition alone has reached our offices and caused great discord especially since our mail servers were literally flooded with reports from various servers. We received no less than 142 petitions, 1,233 E-Mails, and a vast majority of users calling Game Masters to confirm individuals that have been gcampingh monsters for months day and night.

There is no easy solution to the problem of Gilsellers. Targeting such players in game would yield fruitless results. However, this is not to mean our employees will not take action against players that PK others or exhibit gGilsellersh tendencies. Likewise companies such as those mentioned in your Petition are under scrutiny by our Lawyers and have been issued warnings. A few have even been issued summons for copyright infringement. However, things like this take time and we ask that you and your fellow FFXI players bear with us as we investigate and take down these companies.

I wish I could offer you more information but unfortunately this is all I can afford to release to any public voice. Releasing any more information would jeopardize any attempt that the developers of FFXI have put in process to address the issues you mentioned. However we do intend to address these and other issues formally on the POL website. You may find detailed information regarding identified technical and player issues under General in the Information area of the PlayOnline Viewer as well as on the POL website.

Again, we thank you for your support, and we wish to assure you that each and every report is addressed with the utmost concern. gWe are a Nation of 1,000,000 and you will listen to our Voices.h Rest assured that we have heard your voices and have long since put into effect methods to catch and prosecute those that are intent on ripping apart the very fabric that support FFXI. Our players mean every thing to us and here at our customer service department each and every E-mail, Letter, Petition is addressed and read. Please realize that thousands of such e-mails reach out inboxes and replying to each and everyone is impossible. However, when one truly requires a response such as this we are not hesitant to respond. Thank you for support Tristian, and we wish you a very happy time in FFXI.

Sincerely,
Ken Narita

PostNapisane: 18 lis 2004, 20:18 
:>
Piekna mowa trawa :>
:>

juz.

PostNapisane: 19 lis 2004, 00:44 
Mamy na serwie kilka ewidentnych przypadków, ja tam bym im zbanował konta bez podawania przyczyny. :)

PostNapisane: 19 lis 2004, 11:24 
"kabel" :D :D :D

PostNapisane: 19 lis 2004, 13:03 
Ostatnio Mester przychodzi na Chyme z subem BST i petem i wszyscy namierzają jego peta zamiast Chyme.

Jak Elvishy i Carllosa nie ma w Zitah to znaczy, że polują na elemele w Tower. Generalnie są zawsze i albo jadą na amfie non-stop :) albo co bardziej prawdopodobne poprostu kilka osób w calach zarobkowych gra na jednych koncie.